Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Distributed Exchange for more Alts and fiat  (Read 317 times)
guugll (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:22:44 AM

Hi ALL, just an question/idea.

would it be usefull/good to have Distributed Exchange also for LTC/FTC and more Alts and also possibility to change agist fiat.
as it would be distributed you could find people using local fiat in order to buy coins directly and that would in my eyes move the adaptation
of cryptocurrency very much forward.

Because you would be able for example in my case exchange CZK (Czech crown[fiat]) agist all that cryptos (mined probably by local Czech miners) directly no fees for middleman.

Now when i sell or buy any Alt-coin it is quite difficult - need to get approved/checked by the exchange - before that i need to get BTC at some other exchange
for that i need to be approved/checked and i need to send fiat from my account to that exchange. The fees are killing me before i buy the Alt and thats end of story.

The adaptation for the Exchange should be paid by Coin owner or community - maybe pay back the actual investment in Master coin Distributed Exchange.

Let me know what you think guys - what about some other community(LTC/FTC) to follow Mastercoin Distributed Exchange idea. Because the Mastercoin it selve is not attracting me much but the exchange idea is simply great!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: