Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Its time to go to WAR!!!! D-Year

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the USA go to WAR?  (Read 4566 times)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:31:28 AM

The only way that can save US from falling from the world stage is another World War. Their will be a world within 10 years.

Paardon me but horseshit.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:32:58 AM

2015 is the year, they're going to have war with the Mexicans.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:34:56 AM

Well, that one would last about a day and a half.

One day to strategise, a few hours for coffee and breakfast, three hours to destroy the entire Mexican military and take out the government; all done by lunchtime.

Corporations For Crypto
onlyu

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:23:22 AM

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:39:22 AM

Why do you people not understand that the USA has been at war for the last ten years or so?

WTF?

Corporations For Crypto
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:09:20 AM

US. At war with humanity since it's foundation.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
dadugan

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:02:31 AM

Why do you people not understand that the USA has been at war for the last ten years or so?

WTF?

I think the original poster is asking when the next major war with another country will occur.

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:21:06 PM

WTF?

I think the original poster is asking when the next major war with another country will occur.

Oh, OK.

Thanks.

Corporations For Crypto
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:06:56 PM

One day to strategise, a few hours for coffee and breakfast, three hours to destroy the entire Mexican military and take out the government; all done by lunchtime.

It won't be that simple. Imagine the American marines fighting in Mexico against all those drug cartels (Sinaloa cartel, Los Zetas.etc). The last time I heard, the drug cartels alone were having more than 200,000 soldiers. Also, some of the American states (such as New Mexico) are having an absolute Mexican majority population.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:14:05 PM

It won't be that simple. Imagine the American marines fighting in Mexico against all those drug cartels (Sinaloa cartel, Los Zetas.etc). The last time I heard, the drug cartels alone were having more than 200,000 soldiers. Also, some of the American states (such as New Mexico) are having an absolute Mexican majority population.

I guess you've never heard of stealth bombers?

Corporations For Crypto
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:18:55 PM

Well, considering they get their weapons from the US to begin with, it should at least be fairly easy to disarm most of them if you really wanted to. Grin

But yes, that seemed very much like a "USA! We're number one!" sort of post, which completely forgets that you have to deal with the aftermath of the war.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

Well, considering they get their weapons from the US to begin with, it should at least be fairly easy to disarm most of them if you really wanted to. Grin

But yes, that seemed very much like a "USA! We're number one!" sort of post, which completely forgets that you have to deal with the aftermath of the war.

The "aftermath" of a war with Mexico?

yeah.

Close and enforce the border, wait until they come to us for aid and then set very strict terms, reparations, etc.

Corporations For Crypto
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Hey, you could be more right than you know.  Wink

"Mexican military chopper flies into US, shoots at border guards": http://rt.com/usa/168940-mexican-military-helicopter-shoots/

PS: this was obviously just an isolated incident, no need to go and get your guns. Tongue
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:42:13 AM

I notice you're typing in English and not in German.  Interesting.  Hitler was such the humanitarian  Roll Eyes
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:05:12 AM

I notice you're typing in English and not in German.  Interesting.  Hitler was such the humanitarian  Roll Eyes
What the heck are you talking about?

DirtFighter

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:33:16 AM

Ahh.. this thread suits you a little better than the "end with a question" thread. DrG is talking about the fact that if it where not for Americas "war on humanity"  as you call it, you would be writing your post in German if you where aloud to write it at all. The US has and does participate in wars it should not but..it has participated in wars that mattered the most and prevailed I am sure you have heard of World War 2…maybe you are a youngster and just don't know history well enough yet.

Take a DEEP breath…thats still free
Fatpony

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:07:08 PM

I think you got that question wrong. It should have been " Will there ever be the time when USA won't be at WAR "
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:45:28 PM

Ahh.. this thread suits you a little better than the "end with a question" thread. DrG is talking about the fact that if it where not for Americas "war on humanity"  as you call it, you would be writing your post in German if you where aloud to write it at all. The US has and does participate in wars it should not but..it has participated in wars that mattered the most and prevailed I am sure you have heard of World War 2…maybe you are a youngster and just don't know history well enough yet.
I'm well aware of history, but the US had almost nothing to do with WW2.
And nazi Germany was at war with most of mankind, not all of it. While the US kills people of all so called "races" just for the money.

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:52:02 PM

I'm well aware of history, but the US had almost nothing to do with WW2.
And nazi Germany was at war with most of mankind, not all of it. While the US kills people of all so called "races" just for the money.

I wouldn't say that they had almost nothing to do with it; their participation was important, but it's true that their role is often vastly overstated. Still, at least you can't blame Americans for discrimination; they only see in shades of green. Tongue
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:07:41 PM

bump Grin

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: