Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|Crypto Vesting|Launch Thread|REQUIRED CLIENT UPDATE!  (Read 37521 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:25:14 AM

I have 4 rigs pointing at your pool, each rig gets 1.7GHS with skein yet my total on your pool is only 1.4GHS. It should be atleast over 4 GHS am i right ?

I can confirm seeing shares from every 4 of your rigs, you're the fastest miner on the pool currently Smiley

I'm not sure why it is only displaying 1.4 mh/s if every of your rig has that power, but i've just checked and my hashrate is also displayed a little too low, i'll fix that as soon as I've got a little spare time, it has no impact for your payouts, as all miners currently are displayed a bit slower than they are, so don't worry, its just an optical issue.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:26:56 AM

Can someone point me to the cgminer used for skein ?

moehawk

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:28:54 AM

Cheers mate, thanks for the heads up, cgminer for skein https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhbp9r6m8zzqnke/cgminer_skein.zip
procrastinationtm

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:30:41 AM

Missed the launch Sad

is everything okay?
BeebopFive

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:30:52 AM

I won't let you spoil my name MarioBrito
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:30:58 AM

Cheers mate, thanks for the heads up, cgminer for skein https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhbp9r6m8zzqnke/cgminer_skein.zip

thx mate, i'd need the linux source ... all my rigs are on linux Smiley)

Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:31:07 AM

You should have multiplied IPO coins x5 than too
Successful coins don't need an IPO, they rely on what they bring to the table to ensure demand. Only shitcoin Pump and Dump scams like this one need an IPO.

Dev explained it with - he'll set buy walls with funds from IPO. And there are 3 phases of IPO, so most of investors will get their coins in few weeks, not now.
But now, since he made IPO lost 5 times value due to unreasonable increasing block reward x5 he should explain that and solve the problem. Most of the funds are in the escrow.
I don't know how will he solve it. The only way I see - by buying cheap coins(due to x5 block reward) from miners using IPO funds, and increasing coin's cost by that action.
I mean, - and giving IPO investors x5 coins. Coins, bought by cheap with IPO funds. I don't know. What the hell is that. And he is silent.

HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:31:42 AM

People lose interest pretty quickly in crypto. 2 weeks is too long. Maybe 3 days, even that is too long. No miner gonna wait that long to cash out. Especially price in crypto is fast moving. 2 weeks is a very long time in cryto and by the time miner able to sell , its highly possible they sell at a lost.

People lost interest in BlackCoin and it's stupid ideas... made me very rich.
If you can't wait 14 days, you're not trading currencies, you're gambling on twitter/forum reliability. Period.

I can't say I'm 100% behind the coin but I'm intrigued.
thefuturecoin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:32:15 AM

Successful coins don't need an IPO, they rely on what they bring to the table to ensure demand. Only shitcoin Pump and Dump scams like this one need an IPO.

Dev explained it with - he'll set buy walls with funds from IPO. And there are 3 phases of IPO, so most of investors will get their coins in few weeks, not now.
But now, since he made IPO lost 5 times value due to unreasonable increasing block reward x5 he should explain that and solve the problem. Most of the funds are in the escrow.
I don't know how will he solve it. The only way I see - by buying cheap coins(due to x5 block reward) from miners using IPO funds, and increasing coin's cost by that action.

I am working on fix.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:34:54 AM

I am working on fix.

If you plan to do a hardfork, please let some blocks pass .. So a fork in 10h is ok, but not in 2.. you need some time preparing that and please test it before releasing

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:36:06 AM

I am working on fix.

That's good. But people already mined a lot, plenty got lots of solo blocks. You better just increase IPO value somehow, it's ok with coin and miners, just IPO investors left behind.

thefuturecoin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:37:21 AM

Hardfork at block 10k Please update your wallets! To change block reward to 100kFC
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:37:57 AM

I mean, - and giving IPO investors x5 coins. Coins, bought by cheap with IPO funds. I don't know. What the hell is that. And he is silent.

noly 4.7BTC buy 5000000 IPO coins,about 1BTC=1M  KFC
current miner will dig it use 1BTC=200K KFC
if IPO x5,that is a real SCAM!!

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
mariobrito

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:38:29 AM

what is wrong with :

Futurecoin é uma mudança fundamental no design de uma moeda criptografica tipica. Adotamos um modelo comprovado encontrados em muitas empresas com capital aberto por todo o mundo. Em isso, nosso design de bloco de longo prazo é projetado para simular as características de aquisição graduais (graded vesting), de forma que gostaríamos de criar um ambiente de mineiros que trabalham para melhorar a moeda e, assim, a moeda valorisar, e também tira o desejo de vender imediatamente. A natura deste modelo também dá origem a uma longa lista de serviços que seriam fundamentais para a moeda, como um futuro mercado forte que ira reduzir os riscos de todos os investidores e dos mineiros que detém a moeda, e também um novo pool design para aqueles que precisam de Futurecoin imediatamente.  

for example. Tell me please.

BeebopFive,

Se me dei ao trabalho de indicar ao dev que o "português" que estava na tradução nao era correcto, é óbvio que sou Português e como tal, sou imediatamente capaz de detectar Português correcto de Português traduzido de uma forma apressada, por quem nao conhece realmente esta lingua.

Real Portuguese :

A FutureCoin representa uma mudança fundamental ao design típico de uma moeda criptográfica. Adoptámos um modelo comprovado em muitas Sociedades Anónimas por todo o mundo. Os blocos de duração longa foram projectados de forma a simular as características de aquisição gradual, pelo que pretendemos criar um ambiente em que os mineiros trabalham para melhorar a moeda, e assim, a mesma valorizar, reduzindo o desejo de a vender imediatamente. A natureza deste modelo também origina uma longa lista de serviços que serão fundamentais para a moeda, tal como um mercado futuro forte que irá reduzir os riscos de todos os investidores e dos mineiros que a detêm, incluindo um novo "design" de pool para aqueles que precisam de FutureCoin's imediatamente.

There you go... sorry... but You do not speak fluent Portuguese.
moehawk

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:40:28 AM

thx mate, i'd need the linux source ... all my rigs are on linux Smiley)

https://github.com/reorder/cgminer_skein

http://github.com/reorder/poclbm-skc/tree/master/py2exe
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:40:39 AM

All IPO coins are worthless. Why would you bother mining an IPO coin?

sir_doge_alot

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:41:30 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 12:56:14 AM by sir_doge_alot

Introducing EliteMiner

REGISTERING

1 % Fees
PPLNS
http://kfc.eliteminer.net
stratum+tcp://kfc-pool.eliteminer.net:3340

Our pools are run by experienced cryptocoin users. All pools are DDOS protected. Support at http://help.eliteminer.net

Freebiescoin - FQm9Eg2nC4fW2CVdCwGKFjzNF3quF2RQVb
Aimcoin - Ag2enFo4WP3Cw3TE8qcmaK12sZ8eABcMHN
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:41:54 AM

IPO wont be 5 times more, practically impossible to do.

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:42:10 AM

Hardfork at block 10k Please update your wallets! To change block reward to 100kFC

That's good. But people already mined a lot, plenty got lots of solo blocks. You better just increase IPO value somehow, it's ok with coin and miners, just IPO investors left behind.

procrastinationtm

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:43:47 AM

i think there are not so many blocks mined already at 500 kfc reward

should be ok maybe dev can use some bounty to give ipo more coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: