Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] ★ Lamacoin ★ Llama Charity ★ X11 ★ No Premine/IPO ★ Launch: 06/15/2014  (Read 4981 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:44:11 PM

Why a lama? Are you aware dev that you destroy all altcoins with bullshit coins like this one?

Explain what nonsense goes through your brain.

Also why do you steal other coin specs?

Or do you think copy/paste is an art?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlo63

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

Why a lama? Are you aware dev that you destroy all altcoins with bullshit coins like this one?

ssshhhhh! be quiet!

you don't have idea...but

Lamacoin will replace bitcoin in 2020.
z3r0

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:05:19 PM

Crypto is opensource in nature, the dev is prob trying to contribute to the world of crypto.

Coins are failing all over the place because they have no real communities behind them in my opinion.. new coins will be coming out for years and years to come, as long as its not fiat or scam dev, I'll show some support.. no premine.. thats a good start

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
b1nary (OP)

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:11:35 PM

Well a few straight questions, i've waited to answer some of those.

Why a lama?
Why not, there are coins for nearly everything. Mine is about Llamas. I dont really see a problem with that.

Are you aware dev that you destroy all altcoins with bullshit coins like this one?
No actually not, there anyway just a few with unique concepts that really settle. Other coins are created for profit, for pump and dump, for fun, for education, for whatever. If you mine it and trade with it, its your thing. But from what i can see there are many enthusiasts who like to see new coins, mine a few of them and probably just move on to the next.

Read below and above

Which specs have i stolen? (i really dont know as i simulated a few different specs and just took those in the end as they seemed nice)
If you talk about the 2048 thing, that are just ordinary numbers it people are familiar with. And i used them because i can make sure that it wont get a decimal place before 1.

Actually, i cant really answer this question. There probably are people who consider copy/paste as art, you know art is a very subjective suspect.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:15:47 PM

after all why not llamas  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbwkkXGmFrI

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:21:36 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 04:55:51 PM by Bfljosh

Well a few straight questions, i've waited to answer some of those.

Why a lama?
Why not, there are coins for nearly everything. Mine is about Llamas. I dont really see a problem with that.

So you create a coin for/about lamas? I do see a problem with that, it's retarded. You want to buy lamas with this coin? I bet even lamas are not interested. What the hell dev, you really don't care do you? I almost get the impression there is a team of retard devs who make coins only to give the altcoinmarkt an even sillier imago. You must be trolling right?!

Are you aware dev that you destroy all altcoins with bullshit coins like this one?
No actually not, there anyway just a few with unique concepts that really settle. Other coins are created for profit, for pump and dump, for fun, for education, for whatever. If you mine it and trade with it, its your thing. But from what i can see there are many enthusiasts who like to see new coins, mine a few of them and probably just move on to the next.

For what purpose did you create this coin other than pump and dump? (Not that anybody will pump this coin, but that is another story)

Which specs have i stolen? (i really dont know as i simulated a few different specs and just took those in the end as they seemed nice)
If you talk about the 2048 thing, that are just ordinary numbers it people are familiar with. And i used them because i can make sure that it wont get a decimal place before 1.

You copied everything except a different name/block reward etc. Don't you think the time for this is over? Copy/clone coins add nothing but bullshit.

Also are you 12 years old?

b1nary (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:31:53 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 09:05:37 PM by b1nary

Seriously you dont like Llamas, do you?  Huh

Btw, you know we are about Llamas not the religion "lama"?

But yeah i probably really dont care about the silliness.
And believe me i care about the altcoin market. I may just have another point of view than you.

There is no premine, and a delayed launch.
We dont plan to pump & dump, wo dont actually have any coins other than those we mine.
If its about pump and dump i could use any other coin where i buy in with BTC, couldnt i?

Purpose: why the fuck not.
Yes its a clone coin, like 200 other coins too.

Still. We hope to provide a unique environment for the coin.

I'll be honest here, we are motivated to create a nice coin, but we dont really care where it is going.
If people dont accept it, ok. If you want to suggest something _new_ that should be done, ok, we may consider it.
If it rocks and skyrockets bitcoin (unlikely, we all know that), well. I wont have more than any other miner out there.

Mine Lama, sell some Lama, buy some Lama if you want. Lama Lama.
In the end its just a coin about LLamas.

edited: beeing more clear
RubixRex

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:04:33 PM

Looks nice.  Watching
idcweb

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:06:23 PM

WelCome 520Cn.Com China Pool
520CN中国矿池欢迎您

http://lama.520Cn.Com

1% Fee
tjoker

Activity: 140

http://mine-coin.de

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 10:51:52 PM

http://mine-coin.de will be ready on launch

b1nary (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:25:49 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 07:38:35 AM by b1nary

Lamacoin evolving step Nr. 1

We are happy to introduce our new Lamacoin with even more Llamaness.

We figured out that there are llamas in need and nice people all around the world spend their time to help llamas!

Our hearts started bleeding and we want to help.

Let us introduce our brand new plan: We keep it X11, no premine, no IPO, we keep the specs but we will implement a automated mechanism which takes approx. 10% of each mined block. The process will be transparent. The wallet is public and when we take action we will update some sort of information page for this purpose. We found a few organizations which do exist to help Llamas and plan to contact them asap it makes sense.

Lets do this. We know this is not the first charity coin there but this is the first only for llamas!

But there is one downside too. The dev is currently busy with a work related project which takes most of his time until 22. Mai. We will schedule the start for 3 more weeks to implement and test the changes properly.

This means the new launch date is 15. Jun 2014

To the pool owners: thanks for being part of the lama movement. If you don't like our step to even more llamaness we understand if you don't want to be part of it anymore. Feel free to remove your post and probably give a call why. If you are ok about our decision we are very happy to have you here.

FAQ

Who will get the coins?
We found the Southwest Llama Rescue, Inc. who rescues abused and neglected llamas, we found StillPointe which is a expanding llama farm which could need all help it gets, the Indian Creek Sanctuary and many more. And we are open for your suggestions. We are not affiliated to any of them, nether do we contacted them yet.

How will you split the funds?
We are not yet sure how we would split the coins, but for sure we will split it over them all if there is enough for all of them! We are open for recommendations who needs it the most.

How do you plan to pay the llama donations?
We wont use PayPal, since they are pretty shitty and we don’t like them. We hope some of them are able to accept Bitcoin, if not we probably just buy the goods they need (with BTC (gift cards Smiley) and send those to them. If nothing is an option we will figure a way to send them some fiat.

How/when are you going to sell?
We didn't do the real math yet. Sure is we cant sell the whole stack all at once. We also don't can just wait for peaks to sell then. Also if we announce it public there most likely will be some market manipulation in before. Most likely it will be a semi random system which sells low percentages of the stack.

Exchanges?
It now is kind of essential to have a exchange accepting lamacoin early, we hope to find one who likes our idea and is willing to help llamas!

You guys will get filthy rich from llamas, don't you?
No, sorrily, we wont. There is no way to launch a coin like ours if it has a premine, IPO or other stupid things. We wont own any lamas before we mine some. Same as any other miner. We will provide some mining power but it wont be enough to get rich, we don't even can say if this coin will be really profitable next to some others. BUT we all help llamas!

We could do an premine to finance an IPO to have some funds we directly could donate to probably have some "free" marketing going on, but i am not sure if the crypto community would accept that idea that well. I, for myself, would be skeptical.
sufolowe

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:31:49 AM

Use X13.. too many X11 clone coins already
what is X13
can you tell me a coin with X13
b1nary (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:35:29 AM

Use X13.. too many X11 clone coins already
what is X13
can you tell me a coin with X13

X11 basicly is named that way because it used 11 different algos. Someone had the idea to add another two (hamsi and fugue) and call it X13.

Sure its probably more "secure", but it doesnt always make sense to redo the wheel Smiley
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:46:19 PM

LamaCoin, when you solve a block it spits on you!!!

b1nary (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:10:16 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 05:02:41 PM by b1nary

LamaCoin, when you solve a block it spits on you!!!

Llamas hopefully will like to see Lamacoin rising and therefore not spit on anyone that helps this goal.
I am more concerned about the Berserk llama syndrome when they start realizing how much we appreciate them.
b1nary (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:36:51 PM

Dont forget to come over to our Facebook page and place a like or two Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/lamacoins

Also our Twitter could need some more attention

https://twitter.com/LamaCoins
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:40:54 AM

It seems dev forgot about launch of his coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: