Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Warning to Those Still Holding Fiat!  (Read 2617 times)
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:02:53 PM

why there's so many "final warning" in this sub forum

so you advise us buy BTC when price still cheap like now?

I think it's become a joke..

I bet most of those who are from those who are holding or bought in and can not bear to see price going down more.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:20:00 PM

why there's so many "final warning" in this sub forum

so you advise us buy BTC when price still cheap like now?

I bet most of those who are from those who are holding or bought in and can not bear to see price going down more.

Some people find it amusing to try and control the market using fear tactics.  It's really annoying seeing all these threads pop up when things unclear for BTC short term value IMO.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:37:10 PM

Don't wanna be a fiat bag holder.

Uugh I completely agree.  How embarrassing would that be.  OP should edit the title on the note haha.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:18:58 AM

a joke but not funny at all  Undecided

Some people find it amusing to try and control the market using fear tactics.  It's really annoying seeing all these threads pop up when things unclear for BTC short term value IMO.
yeah that's very annoying, some people using fear tactics
let's the weak hand fall for their tactics

wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:42:35 PM

Very very few are going to pour fiat into Bitcoin. Many people know about it, few people own them or want them. Bitcoin seems to a niche. It will make a call that we are saturated. No newcomers.

I agree that if some of world USD millionaires would get in, we might see another bubble. But nothing is gonna happen...

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
kireinaha (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:52:31 PM

Very very few are going to pour fiat into Bitcoin. Many people know about it, few people own them or want them. Bitcoin seems to a niche. It will make a call that we are saturated. No newcomers.

I agree that if some of world USD millionaires would get in, we might see another bubble. But nothing is gonna happen...

I already issued my final warning. I won't issue any more! When the price stabilizes and begins moving up again, people will be pouring their money into it. The same cycle has happened at least five times already, and each time it draws in more curious spectators due to press and the low barrier to entry. There are literally billions of dollars waiting to move in, currently sitting in hibernation. This next bubble is going to be EPIC.

My palms are getting sweaty just thinking about it

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:59:31 PM

I already issued my final warning. I won't issue any more! When the price stabilizes and begins moving up again, people will be pouring their money into it. The same cycle has happened at least five times already, and each time it draws in more curious spectators due to press and the low barrier to entry. There are literally billions of dollars waiting to move in, currently sitting in hibernation. This next bubble is going to be EPIC.

If a new bubble starts this year and price surpasses ATH, I'm going to send you beer money in bitcoin. A few 6packs fro you and your buddies. Just remind me.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
kireinaha (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:03:34 PM

If a new bubble starts this year and price surpasses ATH, I'm going to send you beer money in bitcoin. A few 6packs fro you and your buddies. Just remind me.

Appreciate the gesture, but if the bubble does happen as I anticipate, I'm going to be bathing in bathtubs full of Dom Pérignon! Grin

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:04:02 PM

Sweaty palms are only attributed to one thing on the internet  Sad
Wink
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:32:01 PM

Have you issued your final final warning?  Because your allowed multi final warnings, but once you issue the final final warning, you can't issue final warnings anymore.. Wink
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:38:59 PM

Oh no god forbid I hold that evil fiat; my sovereign backed currency which pays my bills, my taxes, most of my purchases, etc. The 3% inflation per year is going to kill me.
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:48:18 PM

Oh no god forbid I hold that evil fiat; my sovereign backed currency which pays my bills, my taxes, most of my purchases, etc. The 3% inflation per year is going to kill me.

It is your -3% yearly, enjoy!
Chucklez

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:58:09 PM

Bitcoin is over: don't listen to the professional PR men who come here to tell you that you need to "HODL". It's all part of the sales package that they came up with over cigars in their fancy members only smoking parlors. They tell the rubes to never sell in order to artificially prop up the value and allow them to cash out for early retirement in the Bahamas!
mooncake

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:15:28 AM

The next wave will be higher than the previous. Why? At the previous, we have wallets, exchanges and QR codes at POS. Today, in addition to those, we have ATMs, debit cards and more merchants accepting btc. The network effect is getting bigger. Btc is now more accessible, whether buying or spending. What we are waiting now is an announcement from an entity to kickstart the process, much like the announcement from Baidu last October.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:20:22 AM

The next wave will be a recovery wave and not set a new ATH because it is in a new supercycle.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:21:20 AM

Have you issued your final final warning?  Because your allowed multi final warnings, but once you issue the final final warning, you can't issue final warnings anymore.. Wink

Tell that to the writers of Final Destination Tongue

mrbrt

Activity: 707

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:14:56 PM

Depending on which fiat you are holding, the real inflation rate is likely much higher than the "official" 2-3%.
voluntarist500

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:26:42 PM

slightly different fits perfect on the other period. That line is broken. If we go sideways no for a while that other supportline may not even be tested again. But i admit it could be tested one last time but that is no sure thing.

altcoin with very low inflation, active community, no premine, fair distro and secure network: exactly what you want to invest in? Support Unobtanium
wanna4fun

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

noobie

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:42:22 PM

you're wrong about your line. you need to use a logaritm function in order to stick the market history...  hint : weight the historic market for a given period then you have a "dot" wich will represent the price of btc. With all the dot you can generate a log function on excel. magically, you have a trend. long or shot trend depends on the period each dot represent and how many dot you have from then to now.

you can now speculate. have fun and go burn in hell.

r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:59:08 AM

The only thing notorious about the OP chart is the breached support line at 380 by the dip to 336.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: