Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 09:33:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Giveaway] XCOIN 100% Proof of Stake | Free Distribution | Don't post here  (Read 1943 times)
templar77
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100


View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:41:00 PM
 #1

Hi, we are giving away 10% of the 50,000,000 total coins (5 Million xcoins):
We'll giveawaY 833,333 coins per week for 6 weeks:

833,333 x 6 = 5 Million

Download the wallet
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580444.0

Giveaway
We have created a second thread in our forum so you can get free coins:
(Just post your Xcoin address and we'll distribute 833,333 among all the addresses at the end of the week:

http://xcoin.coinnuke.com/forum/index.php?topic=4.0


We also set up a faucet that will receive funds each week:
Faucet



Don't post your address here in Bitcointalk (it's against the rules)
1518946424
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1518946424

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1518946424
Reply with quote  #2

1518946424
Report to moderator
1518946424
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1518946424

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1518946424
Reply with quote  #2

1518946424
Report to moderator
1518946424
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1518946424

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1518946424
Reply with quote  #2

1518946424
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1518946424
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1518946424

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1518946424
Reply with quote  #2

1518946424
Report to moderator
templar77
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100


View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:03:19 PM
 #2

Hi, the free coins of the second stage have been sent.

Here are the results:


http://xcoin.coinnuke.com/second-free-distribution-of-coins-results/
aurtur215
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 49
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:47:13 PM
 #3

How many coins are being given away in total?
templar77
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100


View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:43:27 AM
 #4

How many coins are being given away in total?

5 Million. 10% of the total coins. 833,333 each week for 6 weeks
templar77
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100


View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:44:25 AM
 #5

The third stage for the free distribution is open now:
http://xcoin.coinnuke.com/forum/index.php?topic=145.0
Exodia1234
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:26:40 AM
 #6

No Mac Wallet Sad
fast2fix
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1233
Merit: 1001



View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:25:13 AM
 #7

Wallet contains virus??
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9d53f9ea325e2825f14fd56359d900475d45283d7e340b651dffa91a9d0411a2/analysis/1399522880/

ByteHero    Trojan.Malware.KillAV.Gen.001

          ▄▄██▄▄
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄▄

███████▀          ▀███████
████       ▄▄▄▄     ▄█████
████     ███████▄▄██████▀
████     ██████████████
████     ████████▀██████▄
████       ▀▀▀▀     ▀█████
███████▄          ▄███████
  ▀▀██████▄▄  ▄▄██████▀▀
      ▀▀██████████▀▀
          ▀▀██▀▀
COINVEST
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WEBSITE  ●  WHITEPAPER  ●  DEMO
ANN  ●  TELEGRAM  ●  BLOG

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ▄████▀▀         ▀▀████▄
 ▄████    ▄▄███▄▄    ████▄
▄████  ▄███▀▀ ▀▀███▄  ████▄
████   ██▌  ▄▄▄  ███   ████
████   ██▌ ▐███████    ████
████   ██▌  ▀▀▀  ███   ████
▀████  ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀  ████▀

 ▀████    ▀▀███▀▀    ████▀
  ▀████▄▄         ▄▄████▀

    ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
COINTOKEN
goingDeaf
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:05:47 AM
 #8


At a guess, it's OK

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487212.msg5553254#msg5553254


SunflowerCoin - SjxA8SXg3k4enjERirMRtYY8ZoSGtmbyAX
lucky88888
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 404
Merit: 250


https://nxtforum.org/


View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:16:36 AM
 #9

10% for free giveaway and what you going to do with the rest 90% of coins? since its 100% PoS there will be no mining.

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!