Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A town I use to live in. Abusive cop hangs and beats K9 dog.  (Read 1880 times)
pekv2 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:57:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR0GINOPhZw
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:57:53 PM

Is this supposed to be a top story or something?

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:19:43 PM

It is the society we live in.
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:45:55 PM

What do you mean by that?

pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:12:59 PM

You don't understand? hm. It's ok, I understand you by your question Smiley .
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:30:13 PM

this is disturbingly becoming more and more common.. http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-surfaces-unarmed-man-shot-killed-long-beach-police/

we're moving towards a police state more and more.
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:46:23 PM

You don't understand? hm. It's ok, I understand you by your question Smiley .
You can judge people by the fact that they want a clarification of something? Interesting...

pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:59:37 PM

I'm a loving pet owner myself of four dogs. I most likely would have came out and flipped, I cannot stand seeing a helpless animal being tortured/abused, makes my skin crawl. Badges don't grant extra rights. I am very happy this has been recorded and released to the public. Just think what they do behind closed doors. And this was out in the open.
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:00:54 PM

I hate it when people make a big deal out of something completely irrelevant.

beetcoin

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:03:34 PM

you mean to say that cops who act like dicks and think they are above the law.. is not a big deal?
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:05:15 PM

you mean to say that cops who act like dicks and think they are above the law.. is not a big deal?
No, I mean that this "dog hanging" in particular is irrelevant. These cops actually shoot at people, that's way more important than some dog who didn't even suffer that much.

beetcoin

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:50:56 PM

No, I mean that this "dog hanging" in particular is irrelevant. These cops actually shoot at people, that's way more important than some dog who didn't even suffer that much.

the issue is not the dog. it's the cop who does whatever the fuck he wants and thinks he's above the law. that's a big issue, and it's a trend we are starting to see.
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:35:07 AM

the issue is not the dog. it's the cop who does whatever the fuck he wants and thinks he's above the law. that's a big issue, and it's a trend we are starting to see.
A lot of people would treat their dog like this, I don't know how this should represent being "above the law"

scottsecret

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:37:07 AM

I wouldn't even want to watch the video because there are countless of them on the internet that do little but serve to upset me.  The fraternity of cops that protect themselves will never change.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:57:38 PM

A lot of people would treat their dog like this, I don't know how this should represent being "above the law"

right, going around and beating on someone else's dog isn't going the same as thinking you are above the law. especially because there are some owners who beat their own dogs. sound logic.
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:27:51 PM

right, going around and beating on someone else's dog isn't going the same as thinking you are above the law. especially because there are some owners who beat their own dogs. sound logic.

The person is just gonna came back with illiterate statements. I'm brushing'em off. Like a flea on a dogs ass.
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:49:27 PM

You just don't get what I'm saying, do you? Roll Eyes

beetcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:51:24 PM

obviously i don't.. because it doesn't make any sense. i'll say it for you one more time: the issue is not the dog getting mistreated by the officer. it is that the officer thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

i guess you are just one of those "smart" contrarian internet guys.

Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:55:00 PM

obviously i don't.. because it doesn't make any sense. i'll say it for you one more time: the issue is not the dog getting mistreated by the officer. it is that the officer thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants.
I know, and I'm pointing out that the title is misleading. It should say: Cops think they are above the law or something like that.
Because "Abusive cop hangs and beats K9 dog" sounds like the dog is the most important thing in this thread.

beetcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:57:22 PM

I know, and I'm pointing out that the title is misleading. It should say: Cops think they are above the law or something like that.
Because "Abusive cop hangs and beats K9 dog" sounds like the dog is the most important thing in this thread.

wtf? you are just assuming shit and then saying that it is implied. where the hell does it imply that it's the most important thing in the world? you are either a really big troll or you just like talking nonsense.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: