Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make, BitCoin, Explode? Maybe good Idea.  (Read 2604 times)
wb3 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

^Check Out^ Isle 3

View Profile
April 16, 2011, 03:17:53 PM

I have been thinking on ways to make BitCoin take off. I just thought of an idea that might make it a world wide hit.

Have a developer create an IPhone, Itouch, MacApp, etc..  game that uses BitCoin as Money. (just like smurfberries, fish, etc.)

The BitCoin should be divided to its lowest base price, I.E. .01 BTC = could be 1 Million 0.00000001 BTC. This would allow the developer with a few BTC to develop the game on a large scale. Throw in a NFC (Near Field Communication) section in the App to trade the BTC between devices to be added to the chain later online.

I haven't dived into Obj C, yet. But someone out there could do it.

Net Worth = 0.10    Hah, "Net" worth Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2011, 03:31:18 PM

Could result in a double spend by the first party to connect to the network.

But don't let that stop you, anyway transactions of that size are currently ignored by the network.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
wb3 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

^Check Out^ Isle 3

View Profile
April 16, 2011, 04:52:00 PM

Yea, that is what I think would happen. The cool think is that it would go unnoticed until you reach a really good player, trader, that works himself up to greater than 0.01 from 0.00000001 BTC, then he will be playing/trading for effectively real money.

In essence, Play money to a point that converts to real money if your good.

I am considering a Business Plan on it, don't know how the community would take it.

Maybe $1000.00 USD for initial investment, plus share on percentage of income. Just like the good old days, work for little with a potential for a big payday.

What I am thinking is a good free game on the AppStore, with a percentage for taken exchanges, through a central exchange. Or just an upfront, 0.99 USD price with decentralization exchanges.

Can't do it myself, currently I don't know Obj C, generally I program in the mundane Assembly triage for specific processors. Which is great for what I do, but not for gaming (would take way to long).

Net Worth = 0.10    Hah, "Net" worth Smiley
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 16, 2011, 10:27:22 PM

Yea, that is what I think would happen. The cool think is that it would go unnoticed until you reach a really good player, trader, that works himself up to greater than 0.01 from 0.00000001 BTC, then he will be playing/trading for effectively real money.

In essence, Play money to a point that converts to real money if your good.

I am considering a Business Plan on it, don't know how the community would take it.

Maybe $1000.00 USD for initial investment, plus share on percentage of income. Just like the good old days, work for little with a potential for a big payday.

What I am thinking is a good free game on the AppStore, with a percentage for taken exchanges, through a central exchange. Or just an upfront, 0.99 USD price with decentralization exchanges.

Can't do it myself, currently I don't know Obj C, generally I program in the mundane Assembly triage for specific processors. Which is great for what I do, but not for gaming (would take way to long).

You might want to denominate you business plan in BTC rather than depreciating fiat currency and you'll get more takers ...  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: