Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum [QTM] MOVED TO NEW THREAD.  (Read 20321 times)
QTM (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:52:45 PM

QTM Is live on Bittrex as of 7 hours ago!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinSEC

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:32:00 PM

I hear QTM is a scam and @altcoinace has been ripping people off for some time now. http://pastebin.com/5xq6Jk4A. Sad times...
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:00:42 PM

I hear QTM is a scam and @altcoinace has been ripping people off for some time now. http://pastebin.com/5xq6Jk4A. Sad times...

hahah and we were all called idiots telling the people here it was a scam..
BitcoinSEC

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:10:51 PM

You were one of the few smart one's.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:03:02 AM

What differentiates Quantum from any other pos coin? I like how the original post listed the team involved and no anonymous devs and phantom team members like other alts do.. and it looks like a great credible team, but is there a reason this community seems inactive?

burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:26:42 AM

What differentiates Quantum from any other pos coin? I like how the original post listed the team involved and no anonymous devs and phantom team members like other alts do.. and it looks like a great credible team, but is there a reason this community seems inactive?

The community has an independent forum, google hangouts chat and also the IRC channel , probably that is why bitcointalk is not the main form of contact and exchanging ideas, but their forum is from what I can see
QTM (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 03:04:59 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 03:59:58 AM by QTM

Wave 1

Status - Closed.

Wave 1 has ended. Thanks to those who supported us!
Distribution of QTM has begun. If you haven't gotten yours, email us or reach us on Twitter.

Updates:

Wave 1 has successfully concluded. QTM is also Live on Bittrex.

We now have over 70 registered members in the Quantum State, with an engaging & synergistic community on Google Hangouts.
Everyone in the Quantum State now also has access to the World's most secure private cryptocurrency forum (with DDOS protection, and 2FA enabled), with over 300 other members & early adopters.

We have completed 2 weeks of Quantum Flux as of today with over 20 participants. Feel free to ask them about their experience in the Flux.

To those still having problems with either of the above, please email us at qtm.holdings@gmail.com so that we can fix it asap for you.

---

To find out more, drop us an email at qtm.holdings@gmail.com or tweet any of the founding members.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:13:28 AM

Oh I missed this ipo so I can't join now? Cry
K0b1

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:31:45 AM

Seriously man, WoW, I feel bad for you, But you know what? If I were you I would only blame myself !

Who listens to people - I learned one rule in my life - THERE IS NO EASY MONEY.

I hope you put it all behind and learned the lesson (When you lose - Don't lose the lesson).

I also have a twitter account - NO I don't recommend you to buy anything I say - NO I don't charge money or anything - Not anon or anything and I don't have a close group
But I have about 12 years trading experience and thought maybe you can follow me and learn a thing or two about trading coins and trading in general, Good luck. You can follow me @kobi514
casacup

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:19:11 PM

Strange to see QTM on trex at 22k, uh?

Who would have thought that a scam could make you money :trollface:

BTW, what I've learned this month in flux is really above anything I've ever read on the internet.

And I was so convinced by the team that I also bought another stash on the exchange.

Tip address: 1GYTY2pW98LWPtv5Zq5HmvZBRpZoadwetw
nethyb

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:20:56 PM

Looking forward to seeing more updates and the results of the buyback...
QTM (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 04:28:21 PM

QTM Buy programs now running from Flux and Quantum.  Thank you all for your patience more to come.
kashking

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:53:49 AM

QTM Buy programs now running from Flux and Quantum.  Thank you all for your patience more to come.

Running fantastically Smiley

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:16:39 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 11:28:27 PM by Dogedigital

With the big announcement and serious accusations that you have made on twitter, how is it that NONE of this is posted or discussed here at all?

Please address this and also post proof.  You are not only affecting those that have invested into QTM but those that have with fluttercoin as well.

I can't believe how irresponsible your 'trusted' team is being in handling this matter.  At least have the decency to show up in the fluttercoin thread and provide sufficient proof instead of posting FUD that has caused the coin to crash 50% of it's value in one day.  The fluttercoin community are the indirect victims in this matter having suffered from your incompetence.  Even if your team actually turns out to actually be innocent, your lack of communication with all involved directly (QTMcoin holders) or indirectly (fluttercoin holders) shows just how much you care about anyone other than yourselves.

STAND UP AND COME FORWARD.  BOTH COMMUNITIES DESERVE ANSWERS.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:54:23 AM

I tweeted ALvin @onemanatatime to ask him to answers here - he's twitting 20 times a day, I guess he have time to have a look at his own coin's thread Tongue.

That being said - we are investigating all this and I suggest everyone here to be very careful going on.  Be ethic, be honest.  We are working hard for #FLT to succeed - and those accusations are jail stuff.

By the way, is it me or your QTM website is an empty shell ?!

Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:58:26 AM

I tweeted ALvin @onemanatatime to ask him to answers here - he's twitting 20 times a day, I guess he have time to have a look at his own coin's thread Tongue.

That being said - we are investigating all this and I suggest everyone here to be very careful going on.  Be ethic, be honest.  We are working hard for #FLT to succeed - and those accusations are jail stuff.

By the way, is it me or your QTM website is an empty shell ?!

It's bound to happen, if you look at the sourcecode it has my twitter username in it. I made the site for them but I have nothing to do with this on finanical level. The css of the link hasn't been updated because I tried to reach out but they said that they were busy so I couldn't update it.
bakedrice

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 10:31:50 AM

We have communicated this issue with all the QTM members on Google Hangouts, and also tweeted it to the public.

Announcement: https://twitter.com/QTMHoldings/status/484735989035065344

All QTM Holders, please read: https://docs.google.com/document/d/142JCS_HA5n8jrpqjsn0GQlecimdLKajyQh27mgLuIu0/edit?usp=sharing

More information with screenshots will be available shortly.

JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:18:03 AM

We have communicated this issue with all the QTM members on Google Hangouts, and also tweeted it to the public.

All QTM Holders, please read: https://docs.google.com/document/d/142JCS_HA5n8jrpqjsn0GQlecimdLKajyQh27mgLuIu0/edit?usp=sharing

Look like fabricating screenshot takes some time, eh.

When you go ahead to make such accusations, you should have proof to come with it. Not make the accusations, then release the "proof" a day later.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:44:24 AM

Look like fabricating screenshot takes some time, eh.

When you go ahead to make such accusations, you should have proof to come with it. Not make the accusations, then release the "proof" a day later.

It's interesting how @thekidcoin was never announced to be involved in this project before and now he is conveniently responsible for the big dump.
bitsire

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:35:07 PM

Wowsa! Another hidden block tale, just like with Asiacoin.

So glad I got out of this hot mess long ago...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: