Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer and blackmailer - loljosh (Calling trusted members)  (Read 5822 times)
BCCdev (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:47:56 PM

You tried to get it out of context!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:50:48 PM

thanks @evilish
oh god, my eyes are burning

I know right? I barely read most of it because of the small text.
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:53:56 PM

thanks @evilish

I don't see the point for this topic.
It's like a 14 year old pupil goes to the teacher because the other pupil didn't make his homework right for the lolly he gave him...
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:57:08 PM

thanks @evilish

It's like a 14 year old pupil goes to the teacher because the other pupil didn't make his homework right for the lolly he gave him...

I have to agree. Not to mention, trying to take credit for somebody's development of a coin? And then say HE fixed the problems, even though he didn't?
SomeRelax

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:58:55 PM

thanks @evilish

yeah, me too
maybe i missed something but there wasn't anything in it to bring to community
dammit, you two could just handle it by pm
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:00:14 PM

Well I'm confused.

@BCCdev (Oh you are not even dev) How much you have paid to josh till now and how much he's asking now?
BCCdev (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:18:46 PM

Well I'm confused.

@BCCdev (Oh you are not even dev) How much you have paid to josh till now and how much he's asking now?

Paid 0.2 BTC for a working coin. Don't know how much he wants more, just says pay me or ill post on your threads.

A question to you though:

Suppose you were the escrow in this transaction.
What would you do if loljosh failed to give a working coin without any issues and refused to fix it? Would you issue a refund? If yes, he is not refunding (actually asking for more money) and that makes him a clear scammer!

loljosh

Activity: 751

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:37:51 PM

Well I'm confused.

Paid 0.2 BTC for a working coin. Don't know how much he wants more, just says pay me or ill post on your threads.

What would you do if loljosh failed to give a working coin without any issues and refused to fix it? Would you issue a refund? If yes, he is not refunding (actually asking for more money) and that makes him a clear scammer!

If the coin wasn't working, any exchange wouldn't accept it. You have already earned a lot of profit by selling the coins. You lied about the picture being photoshoped and now trying to escape.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:38:35 PM

Well I'm confused.

Well It's you two's fault.

@BCCdev you need to understand that, You just paid him 0.2 BTC so he can't provide you Instant support and you didn't needed to abuse him.

@loljosh, You shouldn't have said you will provide 24x7 support/node etc in low amount in first place and kept your TOS transparent.
If people are getting issues there must be some problem with source and did BCCdev said he will give you fees for fixing problems?

Alot PM's are missing btw like
1. You claimed loljosh knew about IPO, but he's saying he didn't knew.
2. PM from loljosh saying he will provide support etc. (Currently you have quoted your pm in screenshot)
loljosh

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:45:59 PM

Well I'm confused.

@BCCdev you need to understand that, You just paid him 0.2 BTC so he can't provide you Instant support and you didn't needed to abuse him.

@loljosh, You shouldn't have said you will provide 24x7 support/node etc in low amount in first place and kept your TOS transparent.
If people are getting issues there must be some problem with source and did BCCdev said he will give you fees for fixing problems?

Alot PM's are missing btw.

I never asked him to pay me more BTC. Here is the screenshot in which he is offering me to pay more BTC:

You can get the source checked by any developer of this community that the coin is working perfectly.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
BCCdev (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:51:38 PM

quote author=escrow.ms link=topic=593562.msg6515873#msg6515873 date=1399073915]
Well I'm confused.

Alot PM's are missing btw like
1. You claimed loljosh knew about IPO, but he's saying he didn't knew.
2. PM from loljosh saying he will provide support etc. (Currently you have quoted your pm in screenshot)
[/quote]

Yes we know abusing anybody is not good but we had to call him a scammer and an idiot after like 10 days of harassing by him.

And as for the 0.2 BTC price, loljosh agreed to it and it was totally clear about the Linux wallet, nodes, 24x7 support etc.

Also for the missing PMs we have given all relevant details but can send you the account password for you to check all the PMs.

BCCdev (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:56:16 PM

@loljosh stop trying to confuse everyone by posting single PMs which don't give the entire picture.

First of all, we said we will pay extra after getting fedop of you not providing support (which you promised)

Secondly, it was if there were no issues with your update!

Thirdly you were asking for more money till today before we told you we are posting this!

swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:59:45 PM

All the screenshots prove that BCC dev is not a good guy. Josh never make coins for that cheap for anyone even if he is making coins for the sake of community. This forum is full of greedy people.

P.S: The coin is working here even the wallet is not getting crashed.
Eirecoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:17:56 AM

if you trust everyone blind you will loose everthing.
if you don't trust anyone you will change nothing.
but if you trust everyone with caution, you will get rich in this forum.

wow, you've nailed it on the head there, so true.

haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:21:20 AM

The saddest thing of the whole story:

One guy offered .2 BTC for a whole state of the art coin. Another one accepts this.
This makes me so sad in many different ways  Cry
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:22:59 AM

Just finish this already. We've all got more important things to do than blame each other.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:41:36 AM

Um, let me get this straight.

1. Loljosh agreed to create a coin for 0.2 Btc.
2. He delievered and got paid.
3. Now he's bitching about IPO, because "he don't know there will be an IPO".

Nobody gives a slightest fuck about what you were thinking. You were hired for the the job and got paid. Now fuck off.

Some other asshole says that he's ready to back Loljosh up, but he says absolutely different things. Is there anybody here is ready to believe that BCCdev would start such mess for taking back 0.2 BTC? What a nonsence.

loljosh

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:51:32 AM

2. He delievered and got got paid.

Nobody gives a slightest fuck about what you were thinking. You were hired for the the job and got paid. Now fuck off.

Some other asshole says that he's ready to back Loljosh up, but he says absolutely different things. Is there anybody here is ready to believe that BCCdev would start such mess for taking back 0.2 BTC? What a nonsence.

Ask polo about it! I dont lie like you greedy scammer! Send them an email and see what they answer.........ask them why it was frozen so many times even after the update? You will know the reality of your dev skills!

And I had donated you the 0.2 btc but now since you threaten me again and want to extort money out of me, I have changed my mind. You have 24 hours to issue a refund to "1ERoKXXLVT2pzd73TXfBTUrBwWbZgqYpVo". If I don't get the refund I'm going to post all the facts in the forum and let them decide what is right!

Think before you speak.

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:55:11 AM

2. He delievered and got got paid.

Ask polo about it! I dont lie like you greedy scammer! Send them an email and see what they answer.........ask them why it was frozen so many times even after the update? You will know the reality of your dev skills!

And I had donated you the 0.2 btc but now since you threaten me again and want to extort money out of me, I have changed my mind. You have 24 hours to issue a refund to "1ERoKXXLVT2pzd73TXfBTUrBwWbZgqYpVo". If I don't get the refund I'm going to post all the facts in the forum and let them decide what is right!

Think before you speak.

What's wrong with you? Forgot your own words? Let me remind you: "Guys this coin is a scam... I request the owner to refund the IPO money...
...he didn't pay me my fee for changing rewards and making it pure PoS after some time."

Why the hell he should have been paid you fee? Are you out of your mind? You got paid for the job, that's it, good bye.

loljosh

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:59:31 AM

What's wrong with you? Forgot your own words? Let me remind you: "Guys this coin is a scam... I request the owner to refund the IPO money...
...he didn't pay me my fee for changing rewards and making it pure PoS after some time."

Why the hell he should have been paid you fee? Are you out of your mind? You got paid for the job, that's it, good bye.

I think you missed it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593562.msg6515943#msg6515943

Again think before you speak. You are just supporting a scam

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: