Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!!  (Read 107137 times)
TheLength

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:07:35 PM

France as an outside bet!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:10:01 PM

Sevilla just won the Europa league, Rakitić was announced player of the match Smiley

good thing for Croatia

btw the odds on Brasil-Croatia are 9,00 for 2 Cheesy
good time to bet small amounts of money Cheesy

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:37:09 PM

Sevilla just won the Europa league, Rakitić was announced player of the match Smiley

good thing for Croatia

Yes... Ivan Rakitic looking really good. But still that might not be enough to beat the Brazilians. If the Croats are able to hold Brazil to a draw, I will regard it as one of the major upsets in this edition of the world cup.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:46:51 PM

good thing for Croatia

In my opinion, Croatia is one of the secret favorites. Odds of 9:2 are far away from reality, 6:4 or 5:4 are more realistic for Brazil-Croatia.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
RixDollar

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:50:17 PM

Brazil at home will be VERY tough- I expect them to raise the trophy.

Other possibles are Argentina and Germany.

I'm looking forward to seeing Belgium's matches- they are in a manageable group and are highly-rated heading into the tournament.
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:02:13 PM

So they should, I think not including Nasri is a big mistake.

No. I don't think that omitting Nasri is a mistake. For heaven's sake Nasri is no way the best French player around right now. Adding him to the squad will disrupt the squad harmony, and it will prove to be disastrous.

I have to disagree, he has been instrumental this year for City and is definitely one of the best French players around. The French just cant handle personalities and aren't a team in harmony anyway . I know the opinion is 50-50 with most people that I've spoke to I personally feel he's a world class player and should go. 
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:24:18 PM

Brazil at home will be VERY tough- I expect them to raise the trophy.

Other possibles are Argentina and Germany.

I'm looking forward to seeing Belgium's matches- they are in a manageable group and are highly-rated heading into the tournament.
Belgium is currently good team but I don't think they are going in last four because this team still need some time for this spot

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:34:07 PM

So the opening match is between Brazil and Croatia and on the next Thursday?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:35:35 PM

First match is June 12th
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

First match is June 12th
Thank you. I was completely off, I was talking to my friend about it who keeps track of these things a day or two back. He mentioned something about a Thursday, I didn't realize that there is so much time before that event.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MisterDD

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:56:40 AM

good thing for Croatia

Yes... Ivan Rakitic looking really good. But still that might not be enough to beat the Brazilians. If the Croats are able to hold Brazil to a draw, I will regard it as one of the major upsets in this edition of the world cup.

You have right Croatia cant win just with Ivan Rakitic, but here is one great but.
We all know that Brasil is great on little space, so Croatia need to play smart Football and that is all.
Croatia has better attack  Mandzukic - Olic , Brasil has no attackers on so high level with so much speed.
Croatia has impressive centers Rakitic - Modric - Srna (if they put to them Kranjcar or Kovacic what more to say), so here you do not have only Rakitic, you have impressive Modric - about Srna I do not need waste time.
Defend line is very good. Ods 9:2? Not realistic.
Realistic is draw, Brasil play's hard games against Croatia.
As I said in Football you do not have favorites, you have people which can play Football and people which play better football. Realistic is that Croatian players are almost all in impressive shape, Brasil is just not on that competitive level. Croatia is closer to win. My oppinion. That are facts.
I know for sure what word Brazil means, but we have best team since 98, and Croatia can be team which can shock many people.  Croatia has team which can beat all. Important is only if they can handle with such preasure, I am sure that answer is: Yes, they can.
ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 11:34:10 AM

good thing for Croatia

You have right Croatia cant win just with Ivan Rakitic, but here is one great but.
We all know that Brasil is great on little space, so Croatia need to play smart Football and that is all.
Croatia has better attack  Mandzukic - Olic , Brasil has no attackers on so high level with so much speed.
Croatia has impressive centers Rakitic - Modric - Srna (if they put to them Kranjcar or Kovacic what more to say), so here you do not have only Rakitic, you have impressive Modric - about Srna I do not need waste time.
Defend line is very good. Ods 9:2? Not realistic.
Realistic is draw, Brasil play's hard games against Croatia.
As I said in Football you do not have favorites, you have people which can play Football and people which play better football. Realistic is that Croatian players are almost all in impressive shape, Brasil is just not on that competitive level. Croatia is closer to win. My oppinion. That are facts.
I know for sure what word Brazil means, but we have best team since 98, and Croatia can be team which can shock many people.  Croatia has team which can beat all. Important is only if they can handle with such preasure, I am sure that answer is: Yes, they can.

that's what I'm saying, the betting companies are way off, time to bet Cheesy

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:38:54 AM

In my opinion, Croatia is one of the secret favorites. Odds of 9:2 are far away from reality, 6:4 or 5:4 are more realistic for Brazil-Croatia.

ya.ya.yo!

WTF? Do you seriously think that the odds for Croatia beating Brazil are in the 6:4 - 5:4 range? Come back to your senses. I have no doubt that Croatia is a good team. But are they good enough to beat Brazil? I don't think so. Strictly in my opinion, I would say that the odds of 9:2 are more or less close to the reality.
ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 11:46:20 AM

ya.ya.yo!

WTF? Do you seriously think that the odds for Croatia beating Brazil are in the 6:4 - 5:4 range? Come back to your senses. I have no doubt that Croatia is a good team. But are they good enough to beat Brazil? I don't think so. Strictly in my opinion, I would say that the odds of 9:2 are more or less close to the reality.

Croatia could win if they were playing on a neutral stadium and not the championship opening match Cheesy

Brazil is playing home and they should win the first game in the championship

so it would be an upset if Croatia won (especially since Šimunić and Mandžukić aren't playing)

still looking forward to the match, it's going to be interesting Smiley

escrow.pm

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:31:17 PM

I think this year Fifa World Cup winner is Brazil/Spain
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:57:17 PM

I would slightly modify it as Brazil / Spain / Argentina. None of the other teams are looking capable of lifting the world cup. And of these three teams, Brazil are the favorites by a long way.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:25:07 PM

Croatia could win if they were playing on a neutral stadium and not the championship opening match Cheesy

Brazil is playing home and they should win the first game in the championship

so it would be an upset if Croatia won (especially since Šimunić and Mandžukić aren't playing)

still looking forward to the match, it's going to be interesting Smiley

I still think its gonna be awesome match to watch.

For cro team i wish good luck, but still i think if they can end match with draw i will be a success.

I expect more of them in the knock out stage.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:37:51 PM

I would slightly modify it as Brazil / Spain / Argentina. None of the other teams are looking capable of lifting the world cup. And of these three teams, Brazil are the favorites by a long way.
I am ok with this Brazil is favorite but I am not sure they are going to win because currently Spain and Argentina going to very tough for home team and can beat them at home

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:08:24 PM

I am ok with this Brazil is favorite but I am not sure they are going to win because currently Spain and Argentina going to very tough for home team and can beat them at home

Well... not many teams have beaten Brazil at home. It is tough.... close to outright impossible. Argentina is one team which has done that before. I am not sure about Spain. They are a good team. Let's wait and watch what they can do.
ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

Well... not many teams have beaten Brazil at home. It is tough.... close to outright impossible. Argentina is one team which has done that before. I am not sure about Spain. They are a good team. Let's wait and watch what they can do.

but Brazil isn't what it used to be, actually there's a song Croatian fans sing

What Brasil used to be, that's Croatia now Cheesy

hope it comes true haha Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: