Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need A Loan Of 0.05BTC Will Pay Back 2-3 Days  (Read 921 times)
y8tvkid (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:10:25 PM

Reason I Need It:
I lost all my Bitcoins when I was gambling.

How Will I Pay Back:
I am planning on day trading or investing into different coins to get the money back.

Why I need it:
After losing all my Bitcoins I need a fresh start with Crypto

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:25:41 PM

Reason I Need It:

This, combined with you not having collateral, makes me REALLY confident in your ability to handle a loan.  Roll Eyes
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

Reason I Need It:

How Will I Pay Back:
I am planning on day trading or investing into different coins to get the money back.

Why I need it:

So you want to do day-trading with the loan, and hope that you will win. I don't think you can get a loan with that plan...

y8tvkid (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

Always works for me. I've made a lot just from renting rigs and trading.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:17:22 PM

I dont think anyone will take risk with you, you have gambling habit and you are not giving even any collateral.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:40:08 AM

There's a difference between a loan and a donation.
But a donation for a gambling habit is even so different.
y8tvkid (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:24:17 AM

I dont think anyone will take risk with you, you have gambling habit and you are not giving even any collateral.
I don't have a gambling habit. That was like the first time I ever gambled
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:38:49 AM

Reason I Need It:

That isn't exactly reassuring for a lender - generally people fear gamblers who might lose their money again.

How Will I Pay Back:

Yeah, returns on day trading are not guaranteed meaning it's basically gambling in effect - you might come out on top or you might blow everything. That is not an assurance that you even have the ability to pay back let alone giving the indication that you will. You'll need collateral to get this loan.
y8tvkid (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:48:32 AM

I will pay back trust me I am pretty good at day trading
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:52:34 AM

if you were good in trading then you dont need it, coz when you saw you were loosing in gambling then you started trading and recovered lost but you did not .

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:58:22 AM

Reason I Need It:

How Will I Pay Back:

Why I need it:

+1 for the honesty.

But not a good payback strategy.  May I suggest doing some work on fiverr.com.
I heard they deal in bitcoin now.

y8tvkid (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:00:47 AM

if you were good in trading then you dont need it, coz when you saw you were loosing in gambling then you started trading and recovered lost but you did not .
I had the thing on auto gamble (I know I am stupid for doing that) The reason I even gambled in the first place was because my friend doubled is BTC by doing that. Now all I want to do is recover from my lost. I will pay back for sure
Rupture

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:12:39 AM

Hi,

If you would like a 0.01 to 0.20 BTC loan from me, you need to scam someone here, and then I will be happy to give you a loan in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594974.0

The currency exchange section is a good place to start, as well as the alt crypto section.

You can also do some doxxing work for BTC here: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Dox of Vod / mlawrence. If you're not good at doxxing don't worry, there will be more bounties after vod has been doxxed.
y8tvkid (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:16:42 AM

Hi,

If you would like a 0.01 to 0.20 BTC loan from me, you need to scam someone here, and then I will be happy to give you a loan in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594974.0

The currency exchange section is a good place to start, as well as the alt crypto section.

You can also do some doxxing work for BTC here: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Dox of Vod / mlawrence. If you're not good at doxxing don't worry, there will be more bounties after vod has been doxxed.
Sorry I rather not. But I do get your point on how people should always get a chance
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:17:03 AM

Hi,

So you have a beef with Vod.  What gives you the right to instigate people to scam everyone else?

melds39

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:47:17 PM

I don't advise people to offer the loan... Unless they don't except to get paid back.  You should have kept day trading and maybe gambled a bit of your profit... you have to learn the lesson the hard way IMO.

melds39

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:48:58 PM

Hi,

So you have a beef with Vod.  What gives you the right to instigate people to scam everyone else?

You know, if you are new here and you encounter Vod for the first time, you might think he is an asshole(happened to me), but as you watch the community you see he is doing the right thing and keeping the community safe from bad guys.

y8tvkid (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:14:42 PM

Still need this loan badly please!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:56:25 PM

Still need this loan badly please!

Hey man, I'm telling you right now that you won't get this loan without a collateral.  For obvious reasons.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:20:37 PM

Still need this loan donation badly please!

I recommend going to r/bitcoinbeg. You could make a decent salary over there. Or join a signature campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: