Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCSTRAT - let's try to make a difference  (Read 698 times)
Sibolacre (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:26:38 PM

Before i say the "what" , i ll say the "why" :

Quick Background :
Got my first 3 BTC 2 month ago, with a mindset on making that grow. Instead of putting 1500 $ to the bank for the future of my unborn child, i said i am going to take a chance and try to make that grow. That will nto happen with $$$ ... not PMs... let's try BTC.
Got lucky a few times, on cex.io , bit-mining, havelock ( NEOBEE ). I somehow managed to get out of dogde each time with a little profit.

Then... i found few websites... that would do the trading for me...
Well, why the hell not.
Bzzzzzzzzzzzz : WRONG.

Sent my btc to btc-arbs... still waiting on a 3 btc withdrawal request that i will never see. Sent a little to satoshihype, that i guess i will never see again...
Sent some to PBMINING for contracts, without checking the ROI : i am sure to not see all my investment back, unless the difficulty does get higher than 12 % ( which is very unlikely ).

In other words, i made all the mistakes a newbee can do. Lost my money, ect.. ( Insert babycry here ).

Now.

I have two choice right now :
I give up entirely on BTC ( as i see it just the same way everything else is nowadays : The problem is not the technology, it's the people ).
Or i try to share my experience with others, and actually try to make a difference, may be help other newbies to not do the same thing i did...

So, i happen to have the website : btcstrat.com
The idea would be to simply try the HYIP, see what is working and what is not. AS well as the cloud mining contracts and companies, giving an estimate ROI target and all.. And basically maintain  a website that would say what is worth it, and what is not ( Although, i guess the only working strategy with bitcoin is like the rest : Buy it, and hold it til you die... ) I don't see any other way to do that.

So my question for you : Who would want to that with me ? Anyone interested ? Raise your hand please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:28:03 AM

Lol. "giving up BTC". How about you stop giving your money to HYIP/ponzis and scams?

If you did a simple GOOGLE search on "btc-arbs" you would find the connections with it being a ponzi within a minute. Next time spend that minute before you "invest" 3 BTC somewhere.

You don't have to "invest" BTC in anything anyway, just buy it, hold it and use it to buy stuff from legitimate sites.

All HYIPs are scams because they will be perfectly fine and withdrawal UNTIL the moment it all collapse and then they scam everyone.

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:52:37 AM

Man you keep going round and round in circles... Maybe you should go back to the exchanges  Smiley your on what poker players call tilt.. Which means that you trying to make back your losses but not thinking!
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:10:32 AM

Please stop posting crap. All you are doing is promoting a HYIP that will at the end of the day result in everyone being scammed as sure as the Sun shines. To anyone reading this - if you want tot lose money you'd be better off giving to charity. At least that makes you feel good.
edutBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:21:59 PM

too good to be true
anyhow It's nice to share your experiences

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 05:00:51 AM

-snip-
So, i happen to have the website : btcstrat.com
-snip-
So my question for you : Who would want to that with me ? Anyone interested ? Raise your hand please.

Post this: DO NOT INVEST IN HYIP

nothing else. Its the best advice I ever got and I still have most of my coins (well actually now have more than I bought, but thats another story)

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: