Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to paypal and other virtual currency software.  (Read 602 times)
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:04:49 PM

Hello
I remember seeing a post about a company called exchangex or something like that and they were selling a script really cheap i must say that will enable people to exchange webmoney, paypal, btc, ltc, etc to and from one another.
Does anyone have an idea of that specific software or any other script that can be linked on my website so that people can easily exchange currencies without going through the hassel of virwox etc ?
Thanks in advance
Duke

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maximizer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:03:42 PM

as in an exchange like btc-e?
There are plenty of scripts on the market like this...If you can't find one to suite your needs simply hire a few dev's and they'll get the job done within weeks.
Hope you find what you're looking for!
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:38:17 PM

Thanks but i was looking for one which is already being distributed on the forum and people are using it.
makes my job much easier

Maximizer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:33:13 AM

Thanks but i was looking for one which is already being distributed on the forum and people are using it.
makes my job much easier
I see a search button in the top right hand corner ... that should solve your question as to if there is one on the forum or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: