Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .05 btc loan for injury, need soon!  (Read 1434 times)
milescoltrane (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:48:09 PM

I need just .05 btc quick, I contused my ankle and I can't pay for the hospital bill please help, I have no collateral to give but I can guarantee that I can pay it back when my paycheck come in at the end of the month, please trust me I am in so much pain it is indescribable this was my last chance to get a loan everybody has turned me down please help.
my bitcoin address is:
1AG1p1LvRNR9TnzDaGbZpNhUk4a5fgM4KZ
Please help I am in dire need, you can pm me if you loaned me the money, thanks in advance and hopefully I can get my medication soon.
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:50:01 PM

So you're telling me a hospital near you accepts btc? Link me to it. I want to see for myself!
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:52:55 PM

This is possibly the worst ever attempt at scamming. Try again kid.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:02:23 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Oh I needed that laugh!!!

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
mnporter2001

Activity: 602

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:11:42 PM

Wow lol I hope you get your medication soon as well, you are clearly not a well man are you  Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:49:41 PM

I need just .05 btc quick, I contused my ankle and I can't pay for the hospital bill please help, I have no collateral to give but I can guarantee that I can pay it back when my paycheck come in at the end of the month, please trust me I am in so much pain it is indescribable this was my last chance to get a loan everybody has turned me down please help.
my bitcoin address is:
Please help I am in dire need, you can pm me if you loaned me the money, thanks in advance and hopefully I can get my medication soon.

So three days into this month and your paycheck is already gone?

Your hospital bill is going to be paid with $25?

Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:06:47 PM

You would think they atleast try to look as legit as possible, but this is soo funny  Grin
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:25:42 PM

These are getting so lame these days, I actually wouldnt mind tipping someone to come up with some really creative scenario. What's worse than a scammer is a scammer who doesn't work at his "craft"  Wink

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:35:02 PM

What a retard, marked as scammer.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:37:35 PM

my bitcoin address is:

So three days into this month and your paycheck is already gone?

Your hospital bill is going to be paid with $25?

Roll Eyes

Maybe it's one of those gang owned Hospitals? Or somebody owns a in-house hospital.
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

my bitcoin address is:

Well that sucks, enjoy your broken ankle.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:46:10 AM

I need just .05 btc quick, I contused my ankle and I can't pay for the hospital bill please help

This isn't a charity subforum - if you're looking for donations try somewhere else. We're not gullible - we can tell that your sob story is fake. I mean really, a hospital isn't going to to turn you away over $25 and not to mention that there isn't a hospital I know of that will accept Bitcoin at the moment. At least think of a better cover story - all you're showing is that you're a stupid and lazy scammer.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:53:30 AM

Sob story scams are really bad karma... You're trying to prey on people's emotions while hurting those who really might be in need.  Not that a scammer has any real morals... But just saying. 

melds39

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:53:07 PM

Yeah, I feel bad because for someone to try this and do it so horribly, you know they have some type of mental disability... It's pretty sad  Sad

I think we should donate 0.05 BTC to mental health research guys.

Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:18:38 PM

my bitcoin address is:

how about getting a Job?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

Sorry, I can't risk 0.5BTC for your story.
BUT, I hope your leg gets better!  Smiley
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:37:14 PM

Well this attempt at scamming was so badly executed it was actually funny to read  Cheesy
johnmatrix

Activity: 371

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:25:10 PM

Oh you dont have even 10 dollars to buy some pills for the pain.. and there is a pharmacy that accepts bitcoin.  Roll Eyes
Coin_Master

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:12:23 AM

my bitcoin address is:
We really need to start deleting accounts.  This kind of crap is just hurting BitcoinTalk Sad
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 12:06:30 PM

I'll give you some BTC if you have video proof of you breaking the ankle...  If not, break your ankle, then come back and try again Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: