Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FISHBITFISH.COM  (Read 27377 times)
dadaas

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:48:56 AM

Guys this site is a scam, if you look at the addressess deposited and then the ones reiceved you will see, the address of the fish that the owner is against is the same address that some of the btc was deposited from in the opposite fish, and secondly, if you take a look at the address from which the winning fish distributes money from, then youll see that it is also money from the address in which he is depositing into his own fish.

Owner you can pm me about this post, but I have plenty enough evidence

Owner of the site was already accused once for same thing. Just a notice!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kairos (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:34:09 PM

Guys this site is a scam, if you look at the addressess deposited and then the ones reiceved you will see, the address of the fish that the owner is against is the same address that some of the btc was deposited from in the opposite fish, and secondly, if you take a look at the address from which the winning fish distributes money from, then youll see that it is also money from the address in which he is depositing into his own fish.

This is not true!

You have "enough evidence"? Then why didn't you simply post addresses or tx ids you were talking about?! Everyone could be able to see that you are simply wrong!

Please analyze the blockchain more carefully before accusing someone! Sad

kairos (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:39:48 PM

Owner of the site was already accused once for same thing. Just a notice!

Last time I explained why that guy was wrong and asked him to write an apology here for accusing us wrongly. No more replies from him.
kairos (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

It's a mystery to me why someone can think that our game is a scam. Maybe you are confused with one thing: For payouts in the current round we usually use deposits made in any of previous rounds. There is no central address for payouts. Example: You deposit to red fish in round 800 and win. Your payout may come from someone who deposited to red fish in round 798 or green fish in round 797 or whatever. Please keep in mind this when analysing the blockchain.

mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:08:58 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 08:52:36 AM by mailmansDOGE

Wanna know why this is a scam? (It's probably not) Well first take a look at ROUND #837

I started placing competitive bets on one fish, and somehow my transactions would be matched by the opposing fish every time. The weird thing is that a transaction was posted each time 2 seconds apart from mine. There's no way a human would have been able to monitor the blockchain and do the winning transaction so fast. Certainly a bot is trying to take advantage of this website and this will most likely result to all legitimate bets to be wiped out.

I can't prove that this bot is ran by the website's owners, but I'd suggest people to stay away from this website since results can easily be manipulated from bots.

+ I need a refund for transactions sent in the last seconds. Those aren't even showing and I didn't receive a refund. I'll happily remove this accusation if the admin admits this mistake about some transactions not showing and refunds me.
kairos (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:54:11 PM

I can't prove that this bot is ran by the website's owners

It is not.

I'd suggest people to stay away from this website since results can easily be manipulated from bots.

Tools, scripts or bots may help you, but they are not able to "manipulate" results. This game is (among other things) about the risk whether your payment will be confirmed before the end of the round or not. No bot can help you with this risk!

+ I need a refund for transactions sent in the last seconds. Those aren't even showing and I didn't receive a refund. I'll happily remove this accusation if the admin admits this mistake about some transactions not showing and refunds me.

There is no mistake. Please read the game rules: "We don't return payments that are received after the end of the round.". We also don't display these payments. All payments received before the end of the round are displayed correctly. Just check the timestamps in the blockchain.

We will return you payments received after the end of the round (even if we are not obliged to do it) if you:
1) write me tx id of your payment
2) promise me that you stop using words "scam" and "mistake" Smiley

You may call this game silly or stupid but not scam... plus there was no bug in the game for a long time. ;-)
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:29:23 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 12:58:19 PM by mailmansDOGE

Aight, maybe calling your website a scam was too much. Sorry.

Note that the transactions were broadcasted to the network during the last seconds of the round and NOT after it had ended, yet they were never returned to me. It could be last 30 seconds or so. I see you already have a tool to return transactions that were sent before the round end but confirm after the end of the round. But although my transactions were sent seconds before the round ended they were skipped that's why I called it a mistake/bug.

Cheers.
kairos (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:17:17 AM

Aight, maybe calling your website a scam was too much. Sorry.

Here are the Tx
https://blockchain.info/tx/71964cd75614f4618ce8e42aa60bb74aa6bd6fcbdc11cadc0948e3d220c65ae0
https://blockchain.info/tx/8bd5ad535fe125eaf16f3e786f1c99e3259d517a5768a976d9db6e4d307b2b75

Note that the transactions were broadcasted to the network during the last seconds of the round and NOT after it had ended, yet they were never returned to me. It could be last 30 seconds or so. I see you already have a tool to return transactions that were sent before the round end but confirm after the end of the round. But although my transactions were sent seconds before the round ended they were skipped that's why I called it a mistake/bug.

Cheers.

I just returned you both payments.

The problem is that there is no single unified time in the bitcoin network (or internet in general). Our game cannot know what time it was on your computer when you really sent your money. So we use the "Received Time" as recorded in the blockchain. It is always risky to send payments in the last seconds... and this game is just about that risk. Smiley

hobala

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:29:19 AM

I like this game, its funny game

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

ronda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:40:05 AM

Red Fish using a shared wallet?
kairos (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

Red Fish using a shared wallet?

What do you mean with a shared wallet?

1) Each fish in each round uses a unique address (but we plan start reusing old addresses).
2) For payouts, we usualy use deposits from older rounds, not the current round (oldest deposits first).

Babba D

Activity: 112

yes my email is 49kasimk@gmail.com

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:49:46 PM

i think now many games like this , but yet such games are fun to play and yes you always should read rules lol , bombs are hidden in rules  Grin Grin

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:10:31 AM

i think now many games like this , but yet such games are fun to play and yes you always should read rules lol , bombs are hidden in rules  Grin Grin

Like the rule of not returning sent funds after the round has ended. I'm pretty sure they could have easily programmed a script to reverse transactions to those addresses after games are finnished but probably they're more comfortable with outright theft.

rogerdonkey

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:26:10 AM

I have bad story play this game,first im open the site look simple game for double my bitcoin.. But i dont read the rule,so i lost my bitcoin with big fee..

erenna

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:01:52 AM

I have bad story play this game,first im open the site look simple game for double my bitcoin.. But i dont read the rule,so i lost my bitcoin with big fee..

Yep, I'm reading the rules and fees right now. Anyway this game is something new Cheesy
kairos (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:36:47 PM

i think now many games like this , but yet such games are fun to play and yes you always should read rules lol , bombs are hidden in rules  Grin Grin

Like the rule of not returning sent funds after the round has ended. I'm pretty sure they could have easily programmed a script to reverse transactions to those addresses after games are finnished but probably they're more comfortable with outright theft.

It's just because of the technical difficulty - it would require to check periodically all 1700+ addresses of finished rounds for payments accidentaly sent to them.

However, you can ask me anytime to refund any payments - just send me your transaction ID and I send you bitcoins back manually.

neo_blaster

Activity: 98

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:09:53 AM

provably not fair....

neo_blaster

Activity: 98

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:33:02 AM

provably not fair....

because this is about sending btc............

laverre

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:22:31 AM

provably not fair....

You can see all transactions from blockchain, so it is provably fair Wink
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:12:36 PM

provably not fair....

You can see all transactions from blockchain, so it is provably fair Wink

I can't believe that people still think this game needs to be called not fair or provably fair. This game is neither of it. It is just matter of amount which each fish has. It is just basic mathematics which says that fish with more BTC on it is winner. Why are you people so stupid?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: