Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] for Enterra Poker Desktop Licence worth $5K + smackthatace.com domain  (Read 4556 times)
digicoins (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:47:14 PM

Smack That Ace is auctioning their Enterra Poker Desktop Licence worth $5000.
The auction will start from 1BTC and will be open to anyone, just posts your bid on this thread or PM if you want to keep it private.
The auction will last for 5 days after which it will be considered sold if the reserve price is met.

You can checkout the software yourself by going to the below links using the provided credentials.

http://demo-webadmin.enterra-poker.com

Username: admin
Password: pokermaster

and download the updated demo app from http://demo.enterra-poker.com

The Enterra Poker Desktop licence will be transferred to the winning bidder once the auction is over and payment has been arranged.
We will provide more details once bidding is underway.

The winning bidder will also get his hands on one premium domain: smackthatace.com

This auction is for 1 licence of Enterra Poker Desktop worth USD 5000.
Once transferred the licence will be fully in the buyers name.
There is a monthly fee to Enterra of $500 to use their platform, maintaing servers and upgrades.

GRAB YOURSELF A BARGAIN IF YOU INTEND TO ENTER THE ONLINE POKER & GAMES MARKET
BY SAVING A BUNCH ON THE UPFRONT LICENCE COST!!!

The licence has been used by Smack That Ace for their Poker & Online Games Sites over Asia and the Middle East.
The licence is transferable.
We also provide marketing, web design and after sale service to get you up and running.

What is Enterra Poker?

Enterra Poker is a platform for launching your branded online poker room. It is a client-server application offered in several versions: Flash version for playing poker in browser, Downloadable version, Social version for playing poker in social networks, Mobile version for various mobile platforms. It is already packed with a big number of features-and-tools and supports different game types — Texas holdem, Omaha holdem, Omaha for High Low, Seven cards stud, Seven cards stud for High Low, Deuce to Seven Triple Draw, Badugi, Razz, Badeucy, Badacey! Besides it has a stable backend (poker server software) and an excellent poker management tool (Poker Administration Panel). We provide turnkey poker software and you launch your business the day you purchased it!

More info at: http://www.enterra-poker.com/

Email: smackthatace@gmail.com (which will also be transferred to the new owner)
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1096

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:18:17 PM

As the current owner of smackthatace.com i authenticate this auction as real and also give digicoins the authority to conduct the auction on my behalf. He will be acting as an intermediary between the buyer and i.
If anybody requires any details they can contact me via private messages.

Duke

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:00:23 AM

Monday BUMP !!!

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:32:20 AM

Few days left and our auctioneer is receiving interest through PM.
Show your support and throw in a bit !!!

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:19:38 AM

I bid 1 btc
digicoins (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:30:16 AM

I bid 1 btc

Bid noted thanks.  Smiley
digicoins (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:40:13 AM

The auction has been extended by another 5 days for more bidding to take place.

Current Highest Bid: 1BTC by AcoinL.L.C
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:56:30 AM

Shit, POS scammer had similar user to you "digicoins`"  Cry

digicoins (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:01:18 AM

Shit, POS scammer had similar user to you "digicoins`"  Cry

Yep just noticed, the account was created today! Sorry to hear that someone took advantage of the situation.

Here's the scammer's account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=327428

digicoins (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:09:36 AM

Bidding is still open, in case you are the winning bidder in 5 days time we will contact you by PM with my account "digicoins" only.
No payment will be requested nor we will send you any payment address by PM. Beware of any requests like it.

The reason we have extended the auction is because the reserve price hasn't been met yet, the only bid was for 1 BTC.
If there is more interest for a bargain licence for Enterra Poker Desktop and more bidding we will then notify the winner.

Really feel for you AcoinL.L.C.

Before sending payment to anyone for anything on this forum please quadruple check first or use one of the trusted escrow providers available.
digicoins (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:23:17 AM

Bidding is reset for the time being, this unfortunate event will make it harder for people to trust this auction but the Enterra Poker Desktop licence is still up for grabs and bidding starts at 1BTC as per the OP.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:28:31 AM

1 BTC  Wink
digicoins (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:35:26 AM

1 BTC  Wink

Bid noted, thanks.
digicoins (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:50:53 AM

One last note do not trust any message or payment requests coming from the email address in the OP nor a very similar one.
Scammers are watching the Auctions threads closely and are always up to rob others.

You will only get a PM from me when the auction is officially closed and the winner has been announced, no payment request nor payment address will come  as a PM by me.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:53:06 AM

Exactly Guys,
Please use your head and if you find out that a person has 0 posts, sounds shady you should either report and certainly not deal with them.
Good luck and the auction is still ON !!!

digicoins (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:10:23 PM

One more day and the auction is over, place your bids!  Grin
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:04:01 AM

One more day and the auction is over, place your bids!  Grin

What is your reason for selling it? I've noticed a couple Bitcoin poker sites have been sold lately.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:24:13 AM

Hello Ranlo,

The reason why we are selling this software is because we want to start, actually have started with another software.
Sorry to say enterra is be no means a startup sotware and actually very expensive and cumbersome to handle.

The auction is now over and the software has been sold to USER: SPARTACUS567 who has sent his bid via PM.
Thankyou

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:28:33 AM

Hello Ranlo,

The reason why we are selling this software is because we want to start, actually have started with another software.
Sorry to say enterra is be no means a startup sotware and actually very expensive and cumbersome to handle.

The auction is now over and the software has been sold to USER: SPARTACUS567 who has sent his bid via PM.
Thankyou

Thanks for the information. Would it be out of line to ask what you mean by it not being good for startups? You just mean the ongoing cost to keep it running, or the way the software works?

And is this also a hint that you plan to start another poker site? If so, it is already live?

Thanks!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:00:11 AM

Hello,

Yes, I mean the on going costs are very high as a new poker site can never survive. Also if you need any options you will need to pay them alot of money for anything that they do. They do not let you host your own servers meaning security is at 0. I can name over 10 projects that have started using enterra poker and have either not made it or died before the launch. Enterra are very expensive for people who are not from IT background and have to learn everything and at such high costs.

Yes we have already launched another poker room. It has been in the running for over 7 days only but is not open to the public yet as we are working on bitcoin and other virtual currency integration as well as fixing the site and trying to get a team together to increase the standards.
we have a solid game running everyday between 6pm GMT till 12am GMT.

You are more than welcome to watch but you would need to PM me for those details.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Regards

Duke

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: