Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:05:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Dox of Vod / mlawrence  (Read 6633 times)
WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:49:58 PM

IMO, need a more legit reason to dox someone.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:52:04 PM

Seems rather weird to do this to someone?

On a related note how do people learn how to do that to someone?  Now I don't intend to use it for malicious purposes I just want to learn as much as possible about everything...
harlenadler

Activity: 430

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:18:00 PM

Not weird, just kind of a dick move, if the person doesn't have it coming.
burekzastonj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:30:57 PM

Well why don't you just go over it and forget all the bad things in your life ?
evershawn

Activity: 308

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:33:03 PM

I think this guy has it coming, OP thought he had it coming and so do about 2 or 3 dozen other people on this forum.

He has it coming. The guy is unreasonable, arrogant, egotistical, malicious and a little crazy. There are also rumors flying around that he's a bit of an incestuous pedophile (not sure how true that is but others have posted evidence of it).

So ya, sounds like he has it coming.
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:19:08 PM

What's the point..?  Honestly, is the information really worth $150?
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:28:18 PM

I think this guy has it coming, OP thought he had it coming and so do about 2 or 3 dozen other people on this forum.

He has it coming. The guy is unreasonable, arrogant, egotistical, malicious and a little crazy. There are also rumors flying around that he's a bit of an incestuous pedophile (not sure how true that is but others have posted evidence of it).

People who hate Vod are most likely the people who got negative rep'd by him. Biased people, to explain it better.

I love Vod. Guy licks his boob, finds scammers, and such. Man, even when he was 'mlawrence' I still thought he was a pretty cool guy.

And every rumor is true, right? There's no proof. At all. Just a random site that points accusations. But then again everything on the Internet is correct. Rumor has it, I'm a demon.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:13:41 AM

And every rumor is true, right? There's no proof. At all. Just a random site that points accusations. But then again everything on the Internet is correct. Rumor has it, I'm a demon.

Some are, some are not, who knows if it is. I can tell the guy has issues, not sure if they're that severe or if it stops at just social skills. At this point, I'd lean toward +incestuous pedophile.
acs267

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:58:49 AM

Some are, some are not, who knows if it is. I can tell the guy has issues, not sure if they're that severe or if it stops at just social skills. At this point, I'd lean toward +incestuous pedophile.

I'm leaning towards, your disturbed mate. If newbies are asking for loans that are so painfully obvious scams, you're saying Vod has issues? Even when he stops people from getting scammed? You're so intent on saying he's a incestuous pedophile, but you have no proof. I told you I'm a demon. Do you believe that?

How would you like it if you negative rep'd OP and then got DoXed for doing it?

You're just being biased.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:23:35 AM

I'm leaning towards, your disturbed mate. If newbies are asking for loans that are so painfully obvious scams, you're saying Vod has issues? Even when he stops people from getting scammed? You're so intent on saying he's a incestuous pedophile, but you have no proof. I told you I'm a demon. Do you believe that?

It's painfully obvious that you have not read anything other than my last post about this. If you want to add to the topic, at least try reading it first.

The OP was not asking for a loan he was giving them to people (Vod did not like it because he felt the people were not deserving of it).

In my case Vod gave me a fake negative / malicious rating because he was upset. Pays to actually read.
acs267

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:27:13 AM

It's painfully obvious that you have not read anything other than my last post about this. If you want to add to the topic, at least try reading it first.

Ahh. So you failed to answer my question? Good. I'm adding something to the topic, by asking you how you'd feel. So, how would you feel if you got DoXed just because you negative rep'd someone? How? But then again, you're failing to answer, so I'm guessing your refusing.

I didn't just read your reply, by the way. Don't make the poor assumption that I did. Thanks.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:29:12 AM

Ahh. So you failed to answer my question? Good. I'm adding something to the topic, by asking you how you'd feel. So, how would you feel if you got DoXed just because you negative rep'd someone? How? But then again, you're failing to answer, so I'm guessing your refusing.

I didn't just read your reply, by the way. Don't make the poor assumption that I did. Thanks.

If you read everything, then why are you saying the OP was asking for loans instead of giving them? Why are you saying that I'm saying Vod should be doxxed because of that? Those are both incorrect statements. Vod should be doxxed for what he's done to me, OP and about 3 dozen other people.
acs267

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:34:51 AM

If you read everything, then why are you saying the OP was asking for loans instead of giving them? Why are you saying that I'm saying Vod should be doxxed because of that? Those are both incorrect statements. Vod should be doxxed for what he's done to me, OP and about 3 dozen other people.

Still, you fail to answer. You're avoiding the question.

I'm guessing you know it's unreasonable. The Ditz even stated why he wants the DoX:

Why do you have a grudge against Vod? Is it just because he left you negative trust?
That is correct. Vod, you used to be cool, before you went on a power trip Smiley

Wow. He negative rep'd you guys, disagreed. Big deal. When he was mlawrence we had a disagreement one time. Nearly negative rep'd me. I'm guessing it wasn't three dozen anymore, probably way more.

But your failure to answer the simplest questions spouts the obviousness. It's so unreasonable that it's spouting from the Earth. Usually I'd be apathetic, but Vod has found a good number of scammers. Probably around three dozen, if you say.

Still failing to answer the question.

Sigh.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:27:59 AM

Still, you fail to answer. You're avoiding the question.

I'm guessing you know it's unreasonable. The Ditz even stated why he wants the DoX:

Why do you have a grudge against Vod? Is it just because he left you negative trust?
That is correct. Vod, you used to be cool, before you went on a power trip Smiley

Wow. He negative rep'd you guys, disagreed. Big deal. When he was mlawrence we had a disagreement one time. Nearly negative rep'd me. I'm guessing it wasn't three dozen anymore, probably way more.

But your failure to answer the simplest questions spouts the obviousness. It's so unreasonable that it's spouting from the Earth. Usually I'd be apathetic, but Vod has found a good number of scammers. Probably around three dozen, if you say.

Still failing to answer the question.

Sigh.

Answer your question? lol...

Sounds more like a rhetorical question, how would I like it? Sorry for not answering your question that seems rhetorical. I don't think anyone would like being doxxed, that's kind of the whole point of it........................ Feel better now?

I wasn't here to discuss if doxxing was a pleasurable experience or not. I was discussing if Vod deserved it. My opinion based on what he's done to me and others is that he does. That's it.

It's not meant to be something that is 'liked'. Mmm'k?

Also your English seems a little off, perhaps there's a language barrier here?

I'm also guessing you don't really understand what getting a neg trust rating from someone with inner circle green does compared to getting some neg trust from some random scrub. It basically makes everyone see your account in the red, so he's not just adding his opinion about something, he's ruining accounts and he knows that. Which is why he solicits feedback from high trust older members and makes threats all the time to destroy accounts with it.

Hopefully you understand a little more about how the site works now too.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:21:49 AM

you may be right that you don't deserve the neg. trust, however
because the thread that got you negative trust was self moderated
it is hard to tell.

Still, it seems on the surface that the negative trust from Vod
is unwarranted.  You stated a business proposition, plain
and simple... There's nothing deceptive about that.

(Whether we think its a good investment or not is irrelevant).

So I think Vod should remove the negative trust.

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:58:17 PM

you may be right that you don't deserve the neg. trust, however
because the thread that got you negative trust was self moderated
it is hard to tell.

Still, it seems on the surface that the negative trust from Vod
is unwarranted.  You stated a business proposition, plain
and simple... There's nothing deceptive about that.

(Whether we think its a good investment or not is irrelevant).

So I think Vod should remove the negative trust.

To add to this, I deleted NO questions. The purpose was just to prevent people from trolling / derailing. The previous unmoderated topic had a couple people starting to come in making one word posts and stupid off topic unrelated posts.

If I had deleted a post, Vod would have quickly replied to one of the many posts I've made on him since (which are not moderated) with what that question was. There's no question I've avoided or is difficult to answer. Vod will not respond to this because he knows his negative trust is complete bullshit.
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:05:09 PM

0.175 BTC out of the 0.25 BTC bounty has been paid to a doxxer that wishes to remain private. Thank you for the nice job.

* Currently looking for *

Usernames, email addresses, skype names, etc Vod uses. 0.075 BTC remaining, however I can up the bounty if you do really good work.

So... just a picture of a house gets you 0.175 BTC?  Do you even get an address?

nice lawn mr vod can i drop by some time and have a cold beer seems like rapture has a very bad experience at you Cheesy
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:47:59 PM

Oh, so Vod is mlawrence. I figured that might be the case since the avatar is the same and the Dank connection.

How does one change their forum name?
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:15:19 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 08:32:32 PM by evershawn

Oh, so Vod is mlawrence. I figured that might be the case since the avatar is the same and the Dank connection.

How does one change their forum name?

You have to ask theymos to do it. Martin likely asked for it because he was so hated by people, he didn't want something so close to his real name being shown to everyone.
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:36:30 AM

i am good at doxxing people specially when i get his phone number but i dont wanna do that without a specific reason or it is just because of the negative feedback that he gave to you doxxing is not a good thing to do specially the other parties can file a case against you by invading their private life
move on OP go and create a new account it only takes month to become a member status Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: