Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Dox of Vod / mlawrence  (Read 6629 times)
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:39:43 AM

M Lawrence

Lives in North Alberta, Canada.
Last Registered Address:
46 Sheridan Dr  St. Albert AB T8N0J2

Phone Number: (780) 458-8933

----

Looking for more dox Smiley

omg VoD is Martin Lawrence!!!!!    MARTIN!!!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 02:49:36 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 03:09:05 AM by Vod

My name is Martin Lawrence and I live in St. Albert but that is not my phone number or my address.  I also don't work for Servus - I work for my own company.   Smiley   I don't really care if you verify or not.

But I have a question for the Shawn Niderost from Grants Pass, Oregon (aka known as the scammer evershawn from ccex.org)

If suddenly SEO links were put up saying he was a paedophile and incestuous child rapist (easily done), would he kill himself due to shame, or would he admit that maybe ANYBODY can post ANYTHING they want?  His personal info is splattered all over the internet.

I guess that is a personal decision everyone has to make.  Do you believe what you are told, or do you keep an open mind?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:04:31 AM

vod you fucking pedo.. nasty fuck

the law will catch up with you
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:07:13 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 03:34:00 AM by Vod

vod you fucking pedo.. nasty fuck

the law will catch up with you

So you are one of the people who, upon reading they were a paedophile, would kill themselves instead of realizing everything you read is not true?

Let me know the date - I'll send flowers.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:45:59 AM

Lol Vod are you implyin you would post that up if he continues to hunt you down, or are you trying to make a point ?
Either is amusing. Carry on.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:48:27 AM

Lol Vod are you implyin you would post that up if he continues to hunt you down, or are you trying to make a point ?

No.  As far as I know, he is not a paedophile or child rapist.  Neither am I.   I'm just pointing out how easy it is for ANYONE to post that shit about anybody.

In another thread he posted how I could be such a person because it's on the internet.  I want to show him how wrong he is.

As for "hunt me down", what does that mean?  Find my actual address and come stalk me?  How would that help him in his scam?

evershawn

Activity: 308

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:07:15 AM

My name is Martin Lawrence and I live in St. Albert but that is not my phone number or my address.  I also don't work for Servus - I work for my own company.   Smiley   I don't really care if you verify or not.

But I have a question for the Shawn Niderost from Grants Pass, Oregon (aka known as the scammer evershawn from ccex.org)

If suddenly SEO links were put up saying he was a paedophile and incestuous child rapist (easily done), would he kill himself due to shame, or would he admit that maybe ANYBODY can post ANYTHING they want?  His personal info is splattered all over the internet.

I guess that is a personal decision everyone has to make.  Do you believe what you are told, or do you keep an open mind?

Vod, unlike you, I've got nothing to hide. That is me, I fully admit it. I've used the same user name for 10 years.  This further attests to the fact that I'm not out to run scams or even try to. I wouldn't try to hide my identity, a simple Google search shows who I am and plenty about me with a long history behind it and nothing suggesting I've done anything shady.

Secondly, I didn't open up this bounty on you, someone else did but I can see why he did it.

Third, it's CCXE.org not CCEX and what's that got to do with scamming anyone? Anyone can see it was just a vbulletin forum project I had thrown up at one time to let users trade alt coins for free based on a reputation management system. I have since abandoned the project, didn't have time to really finish it. Not sure how it's relevant but again, nothing to hide here from me.

The only truth here is that you've lied about me for some petty stupid reason that's of a personal nature. I have not scammed, or even tried scamming or deceiving anyone, ever. I've asked you to provide some sort of proof or example of your claim, and you won't (further enforcing the fact that you're telling lies). You are a libelous asshole. I haven't told any lies about you, I didn't make this thread on you, nor was I the one who claimed to find proof of you being a pedophile (yes, that's how it's correctly spelled by the way).

It is interesting how you direct all of that energy at me as if I did though, just because I sympathize with the person who did create it.

You are causing damage to my user account here, which effects my business ventures and actually goes beyond just a simple negative feedback on a forum. You've done it maliciously and it is untrue and libelous. Everything I am doing back; posting about it, telling people what you're doing, is warranted and a normal reaction. You are the only person in this scenario that is out of line.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:42:33 AM

Vod, unlike you, I've got nothing to hide. That is me, I fully admit it.

I have nothing to hide.  But you seem to.  Look at your bitcointalk profile.  No skype or website.  Now see what it used to look like:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112569

Do you see why I refuse to chat with people who are dishonest and delete posts in moderated threads?  You can post whatever you want - I can only post the truth.  Sad

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:53:38 AM

I just said "hunt you down" in reference to trying to find you.
Their seems to be a bounty so who the hell knows what for. I didn't start it, nor am I involved so I don't know.

No.  As far as I know, he is not a paedophile or child rapist.  Neither am I.   I'm just pointing out how easy it is for ANYONE to post that shit about anybody.

In another thread he posted how I could be such a person because it's on the internet.  I want to show him how wrong he is.

As for "hunt me down", what does that mean?  Find my actual address and come stalk me?  How would that help him in his scam?

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:56:12 AM

Do you see why I refuse to chat with people who are dishonest and delete posts in moderated threads?

Only person that is dishonest is you. What post did I delete or what was I dishonest about? Please tell....
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:53:41 AM

Only person that is dishonest is you. What post did I delete or what was I dishonest about? Please tell....

See all, when ever it comes to him stating exactly what posts I supposedly delete, he stops responding.

As you can see, I'm totally up front, willing to answer any questions and willing to prove any accusations I made, unlike him.

He's the worst sort of person you want running around playing sheriff here. Look and how he's handling this.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:21:26 PM

I would just like to point out that Vod suddenly stopped responding when he had to pony up some real evidence. Proof he's a liar.
eoJ

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:17:12 PM

Anyone got any info whatsoever on this jackass? (Rupture)

Let's turn the tables.
1Theodore

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:59:58 PM

sir

what is this thread about to ? ^^
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:17:33 PM

Anyone got any info whatsoever on this jackass? (Rupture)

Let's turn the tables.

Not sure why we'd want to do that. Vod is the abuser here. Rupture has never scammed anyone.
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:59:51 PM

looks like the entire bounty was paid out
itsnotright

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:37:38 AM

Banks take complaints about their employees VERY seriously. Your efforts would not be wasted here. The fact that he's conducting malicious activity and fighting with / libeling so many people online is going to get him in to a world of shit at this job.

If you want some real payback against Martin's attacks, write a letter or put in a call to his employer ASAP. I know I am.

You're going to mess with a man's livelihood because
you don't like what he does on a forum?

Just my opinion, but I think that's kind of lowdown and dirty.

You may want to carefully consider
what you're about to do.

You say mess with this mans livley hood...... VOD targetted me and slandered my poker site offering no proof. Because he knew me for 8 years prior.

What about my lively hood ? What about me running a fucking honest business and being able to help my mother and myself.

Your a fucking idiot bitch that sides with majority when its wrong cause your a fucking follower. I got evidence and logs of this guy admitting he sabotaged my loans not cause I was a scammer but personally did not like me, And recently I just found out who he was here and on ares p2p where he is apart of a hacker team called 411...

Your a fucking idiot, he painted a target on me. And I needed this website to work very badly for the 9 months I put into it and for the sick mother I have.

Whats in the dark shall come to the light about this man.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:16:44 AM

I would just like to point out that Vod suddenly stopped responding when he had to pony up some real evidence. Proof he's a liar.
Idiot. It had been 11 hours.

Try this:

A businessman leaves work at 6 PM. His boss wishes him good night.

Next morning... the businessman returns to the office at 8 AM. His boss screams, "WHAT THE FUK?? WHERE WERE YOU? IT HAS BEEN 14 HOURS, DIMWIT! FIRED!"

LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:43:20 AM

Idiot. It had been 11 hours.

Try this:

A businessman leaves work at 6 PM. His boss wishes him good night.

Next morning... the businessman returns to the office at 8 AM. His boss screams, "WHAT THE FUK?? WHERE WERE YOU? IT HAS BEEN 14 HOURS, DIMWIT! FIRED!"

Sorry what the hell relevance does this have to the discussion in hand?
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:00:37 PM

I want the reward! And I want it now!

Just saw Vod driving around in my city!
Vod please confirm so I can get my bounty! Smiley)

Space for rent if its still trending
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: