Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking applications for microloans (no collateral)  (Read 7859 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:58:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKGg_VkZ_fU             

1J4ont8T2id54L5UzHpXGFTMVBD9n8f1Kw

I'm calling you a liar.

You posted yesterday that you bought BTC.  You also posted that you are well off financially, owing a couple companies.

Since you already bought the BTC, WHY do you need a microloan?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:59:50 PM

I'm calling you a liar.

You posted yesterday that you bought BTC.  You also posted that you are well off financially, owing a couple companies.

Since you already bought the BTC, WHY do you need a microloan?   Roll Eyes

The worst thing is that he doesn't even know what he will use the money for...
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:00:44 PM

So you want to gamble with a loan?
Tell me more, and I'll give.

Have you even paid back the other loan, yet?

Yes he paid back the other loan.  If you want this one aes, go for it.

bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:09:02 PM

Bought only .1 yesterday was first time buying here drom turtle.bought 3 football and 1 baseball.played nba fantasy at coindrafts for .01 won 2 place got .024 bought a set of 2012 topps heritage.what is wrong with you people.50 for the .1 vanilla rwload.check me out at sealsdeals.info. web of trust badman2374 no negative feedback multiple pisititive referrals.
bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:11:06 PM

Also a member of seals with clubs over a year membet hear bout a year
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:12:25 PM

Bought only .1 yesterday was first time buying here drom turtle.bought 3 football and 1 baseball.played nba fantasy at coindrafts for .01 won 2 place got .024 bought a set of 2012 topps heritage.what is wrong with you people.50 for the .1 vanilla rwload.check me out at sealsdeals.info. web of trust badman2374 no negative feedback multiple pisititive referrals.

See, that doesn't make sense.  You have lots of money, yet you only bought 0.1btc?  And now you are willing to pay interest to get more?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:18:37 PM

as I told you yesterday it was my first purchase of Bitcoin from sellerre so I did not dare risk more than $50 on my first purchase what is wrong with you vod
bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:20:29 PM

show me a post where I said I was rich I told you I was a partner and part owner this was meant to show that I have a job and a source of income hey I am NOT a welfare scammerI am by no means rich but I work hard everyday and Recreation on the Internet with Bitcoin I get great deals on baseball card and football cards when paying with Bitcoin
bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:24:04 PM

why does it bother you so much to see the original poster making a little money because it seems to me all you're trying to do is shut em down by antagonizing his trusted customer
bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:35:50 PM

VOD I am going to do you a huge favor and save you $200 that it would cost you for your first hour of therapy you obviously have borderline personality disorder which manifests itself in an exaggerated need to be accepted you continually compromise your belief for the reward of a pat on the back instead ugh be rewarded4 contributing do everyday life this 1 is on the houseif you ever need someone to talk to about your issues I will give you a great deal
byt411

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:37:04 PM

show me a post where I said I was rich I told you I was a partner and part owner this was meant to show that I have a job and a source of income hey I am NOT a welfare scammerI am by no means rich but I work hard everyday and Recreation on the Internet with Bitcoin I get great deals on baseball card and football cards when paying with Bitcoin

Op just purchased btc waiting for transfer.

With all your riches, you probably purchased enough so that you won't need to borrow BTC again.  Smiley

I am part owner of a towing company with 9 trucks 5 flats 3 light service 1 wrecker all 2012 or newer I am also part owner of crooked tree lodge and camps.a buisness built by me and my father.

Also, how about you prove that you own an address with bitcoins?
byt411

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:37:39 PM

VOD I am going to do you a huge favor and save you $200 that it would cost you for your first hour of therapy you obviously have borderline personality disorder which manifests itself in an exaggerated need to be accepted you continually compromise your belief for the reward of a pat on the back instead ugh be rewarded4 contributing do everyday life this 1 is on the houseif you ever need someone to talk to about your issues I will give you a great deal

Well, you should take an english course and learn how to use commas and full stops.
bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:56:34 PM

or you should learn to read where I posted did I was driving on a long trip and using my voice text software which doesnt include,. Or spelling let me find out that you our vods sister.if I had an address with Bitcoin on it I would not be here requesting a loan I will provide the original poster with anything bet he request from me phone number Facebook address website.I am trying very hard to understand your motives for deterring your friend from making profitable long is it that you don't have anything going on or are you seriously worried about his benefit
byt411

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:57:52 PM

or you should learn to read where I posted did I was driving on a long trip and using my voice text software which doesnt include,. Or spelling let me find out that you our vods sister.if I had an address with Bitcoin on it I would not be here requesting a loan I will provide the original poster with anything bet he request from me phone number Facebook address website.I am trying very hard to understand your motives for deterring your friend from making profitable long is it that you don't have anything going on or are you seriously worried about his benefit

Of course I am worried about his benefit. We don't want anyone to get scammed, you know. It's a horrible experience.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 07:00:25 PM

So they don't teach you in tow truck driver school that driving while distracted is dangerous? 

And besides all that you have boasted about, you are now a professional physiatrist? 

You are full of shit.   I'm worried you are trying to scam my friend.   Undecided

bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:36:28 PM

I understand that you have concerns for your friends but I have done nothing to spark this concern I have answered every question you did all of your child and accusationsI have never exhibited any scan.me behavior I never claimed to be rich you have made multiple attemptsto stop your friend from making a little money I am using voice text so I can drive and not be distracted your slanderous attack on my character you are making it so this transaction is not even worth itthe only thing you were doing is costing your friend.ho loses a trusted customer who likes the convenience of his loan system and is itnot afraid to pump a little money back into this system
bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:39:49 PM

I assume that you are rejecting my loan applicationthat is too bad I had looked forward 2 hour continuallyprofitable relationship but it looks like I will have to take my business elsewhere again sorry for the inconvenienceand good luck.
bobolini

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:21:56 PM

I'm still waiting for the video of you dancing in your PJs while chanting "Vod".   Do that and I will loan you 0.1 btc
Here you go vod....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVpM4uiqpKs

Disturbing, but a deal is a deal.  I will lend you 0.1 btc.

I love that yoou have the time to troll me and engage in what amounts to exploitation which is a felony in most state and over. The internet its definitely a federal offense.any time you use the web to exploit the handicapped or mentally disabled your committing a felony.I wonder what kind of depraved things a forensics analyst would find on your cpu.Keep trolling me without substance and maybe you will find out.I've already clouded the pg so don't bother erasing it.
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:44:57 PM

I assume that you are rejecting my loan applicationthat is too bad I had looked forward 2 hour continuallyprofitable relationship but it looks like I will have to take my business elsewhere again sorry for the inconvenienceand good luck.

declined for the simple reason you said "youre not sure what you want to do with it yet".

I lent you the first one because you seemed to have a legit reason
that you wanted to participate in a Sunday poker game. 
I'm glad I was able to make that happen for you.

But now, I think yes, it is best to buy your own coins! Smiley

byt411

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:48:23 PM

I'm still waiting for the video of you dancing in your PJs while chanting "Vod".   Do that and I will loan you 0.1 btc
Here you go vod....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVpM4uiqpKs

Disturbing, but a deal is a deal.  I will lend you 0.1 btc.

I love that yoou have the time to troll me and engage in what amounts to exploitation which is a felony in most state and over. The internet its definitely a federal offense.any time you use the web to exploit the handicapped or mentally disabled your committing a felony.I wonder what kind of depraved things a forensics analyst would find on your cpu.Keep trolling me without substance and maybe you will find out.I've already clouded the pg so don't bother erasing it.

1. So you are saying that Vod is exploiting you, a handicapped or mentally disabled?
2. A Forensic Analyst's job is to help investigator solve crimes, by collecting evidence on the crime scene and investigating them.
3. They might find dust on Vod's CPU. Data is stored on a hard drive, not the CPU. (Common Sense?)
4. So do we need to take drugs to troll people now?
5. You can make clouds? cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: