Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 1233 times)
Maximizer (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:20:34 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 03:24:23 PM by Maximizer

closed
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maximizer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:13:43 PM

A few people PM'd me regarding max investments, They are listed on the site guys!

24 Hour Plan Max Investment: 1BTC
5 Day Plan Max Investment: 5BTC
10 Day Plan Max Investment: 3BTC
25 Day Plan Max Investment: 2.5BTC
BitZuo

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:51:36 PM

The site has manual processing? It will be hard for you if you get many deposits. If you want me to create an automated script for you I can do that for a price. PM me if interested.
Maximizer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:04:28 PM

The site has manual processing? It will be hard for you if you get many deposits. If you want me to create an automated script for you I can do that for a price. PM me if interested.
Yes, my devs had a few issues with automated processing...I'll definitely contact you regarding this within the next few days!!
niudala

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:54:00 PM

I deposited a 0.01 ,please check .
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 02:02:00 PM

All I read was "we are a ponzi, we are a ponzi, we are a ponzi".

obvious scam is obvious

Maximizer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:21:32 PM

I deposited a 0.01 ,please check .
received
I'm on mobile right now but I'll add this in the queue soon, most likely when your investment is returned Smiley
Thanks for posting!
Maximizer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:19:15 PM

Just updated the queue here: https://bitmaximize.com/queue.php
Just added 3 referral banners here: https://bitmaximize.com/refer.php
jagemo

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:13:19 PM

Why isn't there a time so we can see when the 24 hrs are passed?
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:13:31 PM

BE CAUTIOUS PEOPLE most probably its ponzi
yonce

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:15:22 PM

BE CAUTIOUS PEOPLE most probably its ponzi

I think most people playing this realize it's another forum ponzi game.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
Maximizer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:23:32 PM

Why isn't there a time so we can see when the 24 hrs are passed?

All you need to do is click the TXID and you will see the time the transaction was confirmed/sent to the receiving address.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:28:27 AM

Waiting for payment.  If you return with promised amount, I might invest a lot more.
Maximizer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:30:15 AM

Waiting for payment.  If you return with promised amount, I might invest a lot more.
payments being made within the next few hours Smiley
niudala

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:04:47 PM

waiting for 1st payment.
jagemo

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:29:12 PM

If i have to look at the time at the TXID it's already 25 hours for my 24hr plan.
When i wanne look at the queue its says:

WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS. PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE WE COMPLETE THIS PAGE AND COMPLETE PAYOUTS!
Check back within the next 24 hours!

Lol
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:32:54 PM

maybe there is no payment after all

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
sereno

Activity: 98

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

Be carefull guys
this guy is persistent, i give him that. it's so obvious who he is.
it's now, at least his 4th scam. before he was btcdynamic, bitdigital, financeBTC, and now bitmaximize.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
sereno

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:07:43 PM

get the fuck out of here and don't come back. i'll be here to unmask you each time you try to scam us you motherf***r!
ponzi's already have bad reputation without you, but with you, you take that bad reputation to a completly new level.

DON'T FALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT SCAMMER!!

the scrypt is always the same, the site names always around the same style and i bet that he will erase my post as usual... trade marks of this wannabe con man

i'm onto you and i will publicly unmask you, you can be sure of that. maybe your neighours have played in your scams and give you a gift from all of us.
my "hacker friend" returns next week from thailand and you'll see what happens then.

off course that your site is finished before that but i will still be able to find you

sleep tight you cunt

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
sereno

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:16:15 PM

" I almost choke myself laughing with this "slogan":

Due to such success, we have decided to give a bonus 5% return to all users invested until now. No more investors will receive the bonus from this message forward and normal rates now apply.

sucess?? ahahahahahahaha

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: