Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Android App - need some good input!  (Read 584 times)
gloryninja (OP)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:20:34 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 10:10:03 AM by gloryninja

I have decided to make use of this app by adding more features etc or changing the whole design to fit for a better  purposes preferably to catch the users of crypto
 let me explain

The importance of social integration is a vital factor in our daily life. Due to the brilliant stages of social interaction in the Internet, it has become easier to communicate and socialize with each other. Due to the rapid growth of the use of the internet, it has become a huge demand for more social media application and more innovative ideas to bring people more closely and have easier ways to access social media applications.  Many friends and family have gatherings to plan out a sporting event such as a football/soccer game in the local park. The usual method would be to phone up all the players and also send/give location of the place, which can be very time consuming.  
There will be a demand for an easier way to invite friends and family for a sporting event. There aren't many available in the android market
This project will plan vital information that will compare the different ways of connecting people and come up with the correct tools to develop such an application for users to host sporting events anywhere around the world using their mobile device.  

The outcome will meet the users demand by enabling them to use this application anywhere hence allowing them to view local sporting events that are being held near them.

In short, This application allows users to host sporting events anywhere in the world and allow users to join or request an invitation to come and join this event. It uses Maps with push-pins to pinpoint the exact location of the event.  I know there is so much development i can do with this however, time and lack of skills in certain areas prevent me from doing so.

This app can be used to find a ringer or just to host a public/private event... sure there are many event managment type apps and it doesn't seem exciting but i have not seen anything near to this in the android market.

I am maybe thinking of turning it into a whole new niche and make use of the map feature i have.  

I would love for some opinion on this. If you have any ideas  for me then i would appreciate it Smiley I would love to make it more crypto based and would love some input in how i can implement cryptocurrencies or grab the attention of BTC users.

So this is my application:

Note: The images are not in order, this is just to show how the application looks and how it is designed.

[/url]

free picture hosting

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: