Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Private IPO] VertPay - Vertcoin Payment Gateway  (Read 2906 times)
GeminiSimba

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Ain't no party like a Counterparty!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:21:15 PM

I plan to invest 100 vert with you guys when you open up the shares, is it possible to tell us your strategy to surpass your competitor payments processors like coinpayments.net and moolah.ch ?

"You see, you and I, we believe in life. But you want to fight for it, to kill for it, even to die--for life. I only want to live it."  (Ayn Rand)
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 08:26:28 PM

I plan to invest 100 vert with you guys when you open up the shares, is it possible to tell us your strategy to surpass your competitor payments processors like coinpayments.net and moolah.ch ?

Well we've shared some details of it in this thread and on the Vertcoin sub-reddit, but obviously there are a few key tricks we'll be keeping up our sleeve instead of handing our competitors all of our plans on a silver platter;)

ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:34:39 AM

I'm in for a small invest.  Wink

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:05:39 PM

wait to see!

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
novymivo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:52:20 PM

I want to invest some verts in shares .
Please PM me with the details.

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
MichBjukenon

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:37:51 PM

what do i need to do to invest??
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:03:30 PM

Lol another IPO ? Well, good luck finding investors.

This is the securities sub-forum...where securities post details about things like, you know, IPOs...Smiley

Shush my child. Some people cannot read.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:04:54 PM

This is the securities sub-forum...where securities post details about things like, you know, IPOs...Smiley

Ironically it got moved to the Altcoin Marketplace sub after saying that...c'est la vie:)

acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:08:54 PM

Ironically it got moved to the Altcoin Marketplace sub after saying that...c'est la vie:)

I feel no remorse for using Google to find out what that meant.

However, that's kind of strange to be honest. More strange how Stealthcoin doesn't realize what a IPO is. I wonder if he's ever going to find out.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:14:13 PM

To get back to this. For those that missed it, over the past ~48 hours (from Saturday night our time) there's been a systemic attack of VertPay by smearing me and alluding that VertPay is a scam-by-association. While this is blatantly untrue, it would appear that the Vertcoin community as a whole either do not want this IPO to continue or are unsure and swing this way and that. Thus we have decided to shutter the IPO and switch VertPay back to the original focus on launching with several currencies.

You can read more about the decision here.

Those that are still interested in investing in their private capacity under similar terms to the IPO, please contact me via PM or using the details / form on the site. We will continue unabated and unstopped:)

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:00:44 PM

I envision a future when you guys are on this level of funding:
http://www.coindesk.com/bitpay-closes-30-million-funding-round-led-by-index-ventures/

You've been one of my favourite people here the last few days:) Thank you for keeping things upbeat and positive!

GeminiSimba

Activity: 176

Ain't no party like a Counterparty!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:51:54 PM

Awww now I feel bad for deleting my message because I thought it was rude to compare your company to anothers...Thanks and i'm happy to keep things exciting and upbeat and support those I think will succeed Smiley

"You see, you and I, we believe in life. But you want to fight for it, to kill for it, even to die--for life. I only want to live it."  (Ayn Rand)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: