Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:41:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 145440 times)
altcoinex

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:54:03 AM

What a disaster D;

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:15:35 PM

dev has not abandoned the coin he is very active in #shibecoin
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:18:44 PM

2. Shibecoin is not a ripoff of DogeCoin.  It is not even a clone since DogeCoin is POW whereas Shibe is POS.  Ok it's based on the same Meme  Roll Eyes

Anything to do with Sibes or pictures of Shiba Inus or any dogs is a ripoff of DOGE.

I wonder, do you really think so, or maybe just playing dumb, I hope not. Yeah and all other cars ripoff of Ford, English ripped off latin alphabet, do this fact make it worse then Chinese or Russian? Did you know that Doge is ripoff of Litecoin with changed logo and some numbers in code, and Litecoin is rip off of Bitcoin with changed alfo? C'mon don't be ridiculos, haters will hate no matter what. You don't like ShibeCoin, admit it once and go away, find something you like, don't focus on negative.

What a disaster D;

I agree, bunch of pro haters is a common disaster in threads with weak low value coins, they like vultures feel blood and come to a feast. Such people have no inner fire, just dark, which absorbing their identity, look at them, they are hollow. Yes, it's hard to love somebody or something not so successful or valuable. Give stranger gold ingot and he will be pleased, give him a rock and he will threw it away laughing at your face. Anyway, whom i'm tring to explain something, you want to laugh and make fun of ShibeCoin, even more you come here every day to punch it for lulz, petty being...

my shibecoin wallet always out of sync, I sent payment yesterday and still its without confirmation pls help me i am new in crypto currency.

Oh yeah if you are new "registered april 2013 with 1050 posts" I'm an incarnation of mighty undead alien shibe God in human body. Check your side (if you really have a proplem and don't just fuding around), delete everything except wallet.dat and resync, current block 8888 generated 7 sec ago.

bro I am trader of BTC and use only coinbase for wallet, so dont know about how desktop wallet work. if you check my posts its mostly on btc buying selling. i got that 2k shibe coin in giveaway so i just want to move that on poloniex exchange.

did sent yesterday still no confirmation thats why i am asking how its work.

Sorry then, did you check your transaction id in block explorer? No confirmations in your wallet or on polo ballance page, maybe both?

http://prntscr.com/3lhrzf

its showing this pls check.

No such transaction id, what wallet are you using, hope a new one (0.7.7)?

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
x8008

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:21:46 PM

people need to understand shibe is as legit as it gets.. the people who are hating are the ones who have missed the train

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:22:54 PM

2. Shibecoin is not a ripoff of DogeCoin.  It is not even a clone since DogeCoin is POW whereas Shibe is POS.  Ok it's based on the same Meme  Roll Eyes

Anything to do with Sibes or pictures of Shiba Inus or any dogs is a ripoff of DOGE.

I wonder, do you really think so, or maybe just playing dumb, I hope not. Yeah and all other cars ripoff of Ford, English ripped off latin alphabet, do this fact make it worse then Chinese or Russian? Did you know that Doge is ripoff of Litecoin with changed logo and some numbers in code, and Litecoin is rip off of Bitcoin with changed alfo? C'mon don't be ridiculos, haters will hate no matter what. You don't like ShibeCoin, admit it once and go away, find something you like, don't focus on negative.

What a disaster D;

I agree, bunch of pro haters is a common disaster in threads with weak low value coins, they like vultures feel blood and come to a feast. Such people have no inner fire, just dark, which absorbing their identity, look at them, they are hollow. Yes, it's hard to love somebody or something not so successful or valuable. Give stranger gold ingot and he will be pleased, give him a rock and he will threw it away laughing at your face. Anyway, whom i'm tring to explain something, you want to laugh and make fun of ShibeCoin, even more you come here every day to punch it for lulz, petty being...

my shibecoin wallet always out of sync, I sent payment yesterday and still its without confirmation pls help me i am new in crypto currency.

Oh yeah if you are new "registered april 2013 with 1050 posts" I'm an incarnation of mighty undead alien shibe God in human body. Check your side (if you really have a proplem and don't just fuding around), delete everything except wallet.dat and resync, current block 8888 generated 7 sec ago.

bro I am trader of BTC and use only coinbase for wallet, so dont know about how desktop wallet work. if you check my posts its mostly on btc buying selling. i got that 2k shibe coin in giveaway so i just want to move that on poloniex exchange.

Sorry then, did you check your transaction id in block explorer? No confirmations in your wallet or on polo ballance page, maybe both?

its 0.7.5

LovSan

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:26:02 PM

What a disaster D;

its 0.7.5

Then download from OP new wallet and look if it fix your problem (make a backup of wallet.dat before upgrading!).

MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:32:31 PM

no it's more like this. the more you talk to the dev the more you see how much he doesn't give a shit about this coin and how fucking psycho he is.. the coin is fucking shit all you defending it are bag holders who wanna dump so bad.. but can't

The only psycho in this thread is you.  MrBea is just retarded, and I can't blame him for something he can't control.

stfu bud your the one with 2 million coins bragging about your shit in irc.. you mad bud you ain't making any profit on this shitcoin

I agree with x8008

Gathering bitcorns.
griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:35:56 PM

Staking is working again.  Attacks on central node must have been abated / blocked.

Grin Grin Grin

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:40:52 PM

no it's more like this. the more you talk to the dev the more you see how much he doesn't give a shit about this coin and how fucking psycho he is.. the coin is fucking shit all you defending it are bag holders who wanna dump so bad.. but can't

The only psycho in this thread is you.  MrBea is just retarded, and I can't blame him for something he can't control.

stfu bud your the one with 2 million coins bragging about your shit in irc.. you mad bud you ain't making any profit on this shitcoin

I agree with x8008

x8008 is bipolar.  It happens.  You're a fucking idiot, and you can't fix stupid.  Your genus: dogebagholderus dumbassus
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:41:12 PM

What a disaster D;

its 0.7.5

Then download from OP new wallet and look if it fix your problem (make a backup of wallet.dat before upgrading!).

ok, thanks for help bro. let me try this

LovSan

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:43:27 PM

Staking is working again.  Attacks on central node must have been abated / blocked.

Grin Grin Grin

It worked whole day, except yesterday evening, when blockchain was stuck for 2 hours or more.

2. Shibecoin is not a ripoff of DogeCoin.  It is not even a clone since DogeCoin is POW whereas Shibe is POS.  Ok it's based on the same Meme  Roll Eyes

What a disaster D;

its 0.7.5

ok, thanks for help bro. let me try this

You are welcome, glad if it will help with your issue.

x8008

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:47:20 PM

everyone make sure you are using the right wallet!
Mountaineeer

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:56:24 PM

Using 7.7 for 4 days now, and the previous version for 2 days before with all my coins sitting there. No stake....wtf. I guess that is why people are dumping.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:56:37 PM

http://prntscr.com/3li8t9

now I updated wallet

pls check its showing like this now.

what to do to confirm

LovSan

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:01:08 PM

now I updated wallet

what to do to confirm

a) wait when in sync;
b) delete everything in shibecoin folder, except wallet.dat and shibecoin-qt.exe, then try again;
c) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595767.msg6666009#msg6666009

Using 7.7 for 4 days now, and the previous version for 2 days before with all my coins sitting there. No stake....wtf. I guess that is why people are dumping.

And what? Some people dump, some people buy, only time will tell who was right and who not and "time" have different measures.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:22:14 PM

now I updated wallet

what to do to confirm

a) wait when in sync;
b) delete everything in shibecoin folder, except wallet.dat and shibecoin-qt.exe, then try again;

And what? Some people dump, some people buy, only time will tell who was right and who not and "time" have different measures.

pls check this

I open console and repair wallet

http://prntscr.com/3lig92

now its showing 2000.09

do I need to send again or what pls tell me

LovSan

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:25:11 PM

now I updated wallet

what to do to confirm

a) wait when in sync;

pls check this

now its showing 2000.09

Yes, that means you need to send them to polo again.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:28:22 PM

now I updated wallet

what to do to confirm

a) wait when in sync;

pls check this

now its showing 2000.09

Yes, that means you need to send them to polo again.

thanks for your help Lovsan, you really teach me so much, still I will goin to read all about how desktop wallet works.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:29:48 PM

that article is a joke written by some douchebag that got banned from irc a few days ago, no truth in any of it. did we have some wallet issues? yep just like every other POS coin during transition. look at PND they had a long ass time to prepare for it but when the whole network turns on their wallets at the same time yeah fuckin issues. that guy that wrote that article is nothing more than a troll with fancy wrapping paper covering up his bullshit lies.

now as far as staking goes mine took awhile to get going but it's working perfect now. the dev is in irc all the damn time so i dont see where fuckstick mcretard is getting his "facts" for his "publication"

this coin is going to take off eventually if you don't want to be part of it cool, go back to your hello kitty coin and good luck to ya.
x8008

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:34:47 PM

well said Tyler! Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: