Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 145440 times)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:21:43 PM

but guys, you have been told multiple times not to close the wallet Tongue

pls tell me in how much time my wallet will be sync, I open last 2 days and still out of sync.

What version of the wallet are you using?  The current is 0.7.7.  Is yours 0.7.7? 

yes I already updated 0.7.7 version of wallet.

i  am really fed up guys just thinking to delete wallet and forgetting about 2k shibecoins.

its not goin to sync.

lol really? buddy gave you percise directions a few posts ago.

are you sure your not trolling, cause looking at my perfectly running windows wallet... and the good directions you have gotten here, I'm kinda thinking I smell a fudder

why do I troll, if you want to see I will show you on TV and I already posted so many screen shot that its not syncing.

P.S. here is another SS

http://prntscr.com/3m69v1

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:28:26 PM

pls tell me in how much time my wallet will be sync, I open last 2 days and still out of sync.

What version of the wallet are you using?  The current is 0.7.7.  Is yours 0.7.7?  

i  am really fed up guys just thinking to delete wallet and forgetting about 2k shibecoins.

its not goin to sync.

are you sure your not trolling, cause looking at my perfectly running windows wallet... and the good directions you have gotten here, I'm kinda thinking I smell a fudder

why do I troll, if you want to see I will show you on TV and I already posted so many screen shot that its not syncing.

P.S. here is another SS

lol why do people troll?? cause there immature and/or butt hurt over something... so why would you troll? I have no clue why people think it's a good way to spend their time but if you look at the fudders over the last few weeks... trolls will troll.

so if your not one great Cheesy if you are go jump of a cliff Cheesy

the quote from earlier post,  literally delete everything but your wallet.dat  re-download the wallet and start fresh.

Deadley:

Hi there, I had the same problem and was able to get it resolved.  Below is a step by step guide which I think will help you.  Please understand that it was written for a complete noob, which you may or may not be, but any successful set of instructions must assume an audience of beginners.  I am making no judgment regarding anyone's level of tech knowledge or intelligence.  That said, let us begin.

Step 1:  Back up the contents shibecoin profile folder.  If you are a windows user, this file is located in C:\Users\%Yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\ShibeCoin.  Bear in mind that some of the folders are hidden by default, so you may need to adjust your folder view options.  The most important file in this folder is wallet.dat. This is the file which contains the keys to access your coins.  If it is lost or deleted, your coins are likely gone forever.  Period.  MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU HAVE BACKED UP THE CONTENTS OF THIS FOLDER, ESPECIALLY WALLET.DAT, TO A SAFE LOCATION BEFORE PROCEEDING TO STEP 2.  

Step 2:  Re-read step 1, word for word and slowly.  Ensure that your wallet.dat and other files are safely backed up to a location that you will remember.  You will most likely not need most of these files - wallet.dat is the important one.  If you are unsure if you have been successful, make another backup by following step 1.  If you are still unsure or confused, abort mission and seek more help on the forums, otherwise proceed to step 3.

Step 3:  Repeat Step 2.

Step 4:  Navigate back to the shibecoin roaming profile folder.  Rename it to something else or delete it.

Step 5:  Ensure that you have the latest shibecoin client.  The newest release is 0.7.7.  If you are unsure, you can always redownload the latest client, replacing the old .exe with the new.  No backup needed for that.  

Step 6:  Open the new client and wait for it to sync.  Your balance will be 0.

Step 7:  Close the client, and navigate back to the shibecoin profile folder.  You will see that it has re-appeared.  Replace and overwrite the new wallet.dat file with the original wallet.dat from your backup.  

Step 8:  Run the client with the -rescan -salvagewallet switches.  The easiest way to do this if you are a windows user is to 1 - create a desktop shortcut to the client by right-clicking on the shibecoin-qt.exe file and select send to->desktop (create shortcut) 2 - go to your desktop, right click on the newly created shortuct and select properties 3- In the "Target" field within the "Shortcut" tab, add the following without quotes right after shibecoin-qt.exe:  "-rescan -salvagewallet", so that it looks something like this: '\%somefile%\%somefile%\shibecoin-qt.exe -rescan -salvagewallet' (no quotes).  Click Apply and OK.

Step 9:  Double click the shortcut, wait for the wallet to re-scan and you should start accumulating stake.

Step 10:  Rejoice.

Please let me know if you are successful.  Good luck my friend.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:01:00 PM

Your stupidest move was calling the coin Shibe and telling people to dump doge on irc.  I think dev regrets it too.  Brings a lot of fud to you and might explain attacks

Gathering bitcorns.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:29:58 PM

Your stupidest move was calling the coin Shibe and telling people to dump doge on irc.  I think dev regrets it too.  Brings a lot of fud to you and might explain attacks

for sure, I'll agree if that happened then then thats a shitty deal by those who did it.  I never heard the dev's say that on here tho, deff saw him vent a bit from frustration lol but the was more than understandable from what I was seeing.

I felt sorry for doge after I saw that stupid Doje coin... now thats a ripoff that'll get newbies that have only heard the word "doge"  then see "doje" confused.

WAVES
MrBea

Bitcorns

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:14:33 PM

Your stupidest move was calling the coin Shibe and telling people to dump doge on irc.  I think dev regrets it too.  Brings a lot of fud to you and might explain attacks

for sure, I'll agree if that happened then then thats a shitty deal by those who did it.  I never heard the dev's say that on here tho, deff saw him vent a bit from frustration lol but the was more than understandable from what I was seeing.

I felt sorry for doge after I saw that stupid Doje coin... now thats a ripoff that'll get newbies that have only heard the word "doge"  then see "doje" confused.

If it had a different name id buy the damn thing.  It just seems mean spirited to shit on another community that does positive things.

Gathering bitcorns.
MrBea

Bitcorns

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:16:54 PM

There are people here for things other than pure financial profit for themselves

Gathering bitcorns.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:24:02 PM

There are people here for things other than pure financial profit for themselves

+1 to that Wink  seeing change is what I'm into crypto's and bitcoin for, there a lot of good people in crypto that want to do big thing's out in the world... lol I want to see some solar highways being built in north america ASAP!!

WAVES
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:51:16 PM

What version of the wallet are you using?  The current is 0.7.7.  Is yours 0.7.7?  

i  am really fed up guys just thinking to delete wallet and forgetting about 2k shibecoins.

its not goin to sync.

P.S. here is another SS

lol why do people troll?? cause there immature and/or butt hurt over something... so why would you troll? I have no clue why people think it's a good way to spend their time but if you look at the fudders over the last few weeks... trolls will troll.

the quote from earlier post,  literally delete everything but your wallet.dat  re-download the wallet and start fresh.

Deadley:

Hi there, I had the same problem and was able to get it resolved.  Below is a step by step guide which I think will help you.  Please understand that it was written for a complete noob, which you may or may not be, but any successful set of instructions must assume an audience of beginners.  I am making no judgment regarding anyone's level of tech knowledge or intelligence.  That said, let us begin.

Step 1:  Back up the contents shibecoin profile folder.  If you are a windows user, this file is located in C:\Users\%Yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\ShibeCoin.  Bear in mind that some of the folders are hidden by default, so you may need to adjust your folder view options.  The most important file in this folder is wallet.dat. This is the file which contains the keys to access your coins.  If it is lost or deleted, your coins are likely gone forever.  Period.  MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU HAVE BACKED UP THE CONTENTS OF THIS FOLDER, ESPECIALLY WALLET.DAT, TO A SAFE LOCATION BEFORE PROCEEDING TO STEP 2.  

Step 2:  Re-read step 1, word for word and slowly.  Ensure that your wallet.dat and other files are safely backed up to a location that you will remember.  You will most likely not need most of these files - wallet.dat is the important one.  If you are unsure if you have been successful, make another backup by following step 1.  If you are still unsure or confused, abort mission and seek more help on the forums, otherwise proceed to step 3.

Step 4:  Navigate back to the shibecoin roaming profile folder.  Rename it to something else or delete it.

Step 5:  Ensure that you have the latest shibecoin client.  The newest release is 0.7.7.  If you are unsure, you can always redownload the latest client, replacing the old .exe with the new.  No backup needed for that.  

Step 7:  Close the client, and navigate back to the shibecoin profile folder.  You will see that it has re-appeared.  Replace and overwrite the new wallet.dat file with the original wallet.dat from your backup.  

Step 8:  Run the client with the -rescan -salvagewallet switches.  The easiest way to do this if you are a windows user is to 1 - create a desktop shortcut to the client by right-clicking on the shibecoin-qt.exe file and select send to->desktop (create shortcut) 2 - go to your desktop, right click on the newly created shortuct and select properties 3- In the "Target" field within the "Shortcut" tab, add the following without quotes right after shibecoin-qt.exe:  "-rescan -salvagewallet", so that it looks something like this: '\%somefile%\%somefile%\shibecoin-qt.exe -rescan -salvagewallet' (no quotes).  Click Apply and OK.

Step 9:  Double click the shortcut, wait for the wallet to re-scan and you should start accumulating stake.

thanks fonzerrellie, I really did missed that post, now its synced and working great. I am really noob on technical things that is the reason i use only coinbase.

Toby222

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:41:53 PM

Well said MrBea.  I've always felt that a coin community in general needs to be built upon firmer foundations than just a shared hope for an increase in the bottom line.  However, I don't think wanting your chosen coin and its community to do well financially through the efforts of the coin's developer and community is a bad thing.  You have to admit, whether deserved or not, this coin has seen more that its fair share FUD and derision.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:50:36 PM

its not goin to sync.

P.S. here is another SS

Deadley:

thanks fonzerrellie, I really did missed that post, now its synced and working great. I am really noob on technical things that is the reason i use only coinbase.

Right on Smiley Glad to help, it's pretty much the same for any wallet update... always back up your wallet.dat's  (on diff drive/mem card)

WAVES
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:53:14 PM

ok thanks for your valuable advise again. for me technical thing like bouncer. but now I understand how to manage window wallet.

x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:54:15 PM

new moderated thread coming, shibidends being released soon, new logo, new start... don't miss the train

ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:01:49 PM

new moderated thread coming, shibidends being released soon, new logo, new start... don't miss the train

I watched Shibecoin DevTalk #1,,,,wow and stuff in wallet will also go right?       why aM i baned x8008? ask loq

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:18:42 AM

I watched Shibecoin DevTalk #1,,,,wow and stuff in wallet will also go right?       why aM i baned x8008? ask loq

You were wearing a purple dress. pink panties, black fishnets, and red stiletto's...............it was a fashion nightmare. I would have banned you too Tongue
ShibecoinSucks

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:29:00 AM

[/i][/b]

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
MrBea

Bitcorns

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:32:08 AM

Is that true?

Gathering bitcorns.
ShibecoinSucks

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:48:35 AM

i have 95K expensive (bought above 400 sat) SHIBE in my wallet..

Staked 202 SHIBE today
quote author=rfcdejong link=topic=595767.msg6902522#msg6902522 date=1400882039]
i have 95K expensive (bought above 400 sat) SHIBE in my wallet..

Staked 202 SHIBE today
[/quote]

Did you sell that garbage yet you moron? Who's stupid enough to buy this coin? Wtf?

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
Xardas2014

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:05:33 AM

I see our no life FUD mongers still haven't found a life. Shibecoinsucks.........what happened to your lie yesterday about SHIBE being pulled from the markets? It is still on Bittrex and Poloniex. Did you lie or are you just a stupid FUDDER?

Sorry, I already answered it for you.....stupid FUDDER Wink
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:11:38 AM

Time to make a moderated thread
Xardas2014

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:26:05 AM

Once the self-mod'd thread is open, I will announce my upcoming rain Cheesy You will not want to miss it, so be in IRC #shibecoin  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: