Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-05-04]cryptocrimson: CNBC to Host Conference On Bitcoin  (Read 642 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:05:18 PM

CNBC to Host Conference On Bitcoin

http://cryptocrimson.com/2014/05/cnbc-host-conference-disruptive-technologies-including-bitcoin/

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:15:57 PM

An upcoming conference focusing on how disruptive technologies are impacting Wall Street hosted by CNBC is set to take place on June 10-11. The conference will cover topics ranging from digital currencies to 3D printing and will feature various speakers active throughout the sectors of both.

According the event’s website the Exponential Finance Conference will explore the “Increasing Role of AI, Robotics, 3D Printing, Digital Currencies, Predictive Big Data” along with “why 40% of Today’s S&P Companies Will Be Disrupted within 10 Years.”

The event will include a long list of distinguished speakers affluent in the area of disruptive technologies, one of those being Barry Silbert, founder of the Bitcoin Investment Trust, and CEO of SecondMarket. Silbert, who remains an active member throughout the  bitcoin community was most notably featured in Fortune’s “40 under 40” list....

In NYC a little over a month from now.
I would love to go, but too far for me.

BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:59:16 AM

Is it same conference as already announced or is there going to be a lot of conferences that month?

Well I hope it would work out fine, no idea how CNBC is going to approach the topic though.

erono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:36:45 AM

Did anyone take any few pictures? Let us know how many people went and any important information about what is happening the Conference in regards to Bitcoin?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: