Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official "PRISMicide for Bitcoin" Thread - open source smart card wallet (video  (Read 1828 times)
prismicide (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:57:47 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 11:35:57 AM by prismicide

The short video, worth a "too long" text  Lips sealed :

We are working hard on an open source* and open hardware** security platform based on smart cards.

The first goal of the platform is to protect everyone's privacy (hence the name "PRISMicide" and the first part of the video) but the first application we'll deliver will be an application called "PRISMicide for Bitcoin", aiming to...

... store Bitcoin Wallets / Private keys inside smart cards, providing the most secure and open protection to Bitcoin users (we mean it  Cool)

Once the SDK/API will be released, every external software wallet will be able to be use our smartcard architecture.

http://www.prismicide.com/prismicide_architecture.png

We do not want to become just another bitcoin wallet provider but to become a fully open standard : We are all already using other Bitcoin wallet systems too...

Before using our own hardware for the personal reader, we'll demonstrate a raspberry pi based prototype at the official Bitcoin Fundation event "Bitcoin2014" in Amsterdam (15/16/17th May, see you there for the lucky ones ! www.bitcoin2014.com)

http://www.prismicide.com/prismicide_pi_prototype.png

This is the official thread. This post will be updated.  Smiley
Me ("prismicide") and "btchip" (another forum member and project co-founder) will try to answer every questions from here and now [ starting to build a  Huh FAQ section ]

Regards,
--
Fred, from - PRISMicide for Bitcoin - team
www.prismicide.com
twitter.com/prismicide

*   open source : ALL sources from applications, firmwares to the smart card operating system
** open hardware : electronic schematics will be freely released

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:42:06 PM

PRISMIcide guys:

I'm one of the organisers for NXT and we're going to be neighbours at Bitcoin2014,
Just wanted to say 'Howdy, neighbour' and introduce myself.

We're also going to be running a RasberryPi demo rig, tho' ours is a solar powered NXT-forging node. The more time I spend with RaspPi, the more I love them.

I'm a resident of Amsterdam, and am also on the conference volunteer crew, so if you have any questions or need some help, feel free to PM me.

Heres our conference thread on the NXT forum:
https://nxtforum.org/nxt-promotion/bitcoin2014-btc-foundation-conference-amsterdam-may-15-17/

Only suggestion I have for you right now is: get accomodation booked up NOW.
Hotels are filling up fast, and you might need to go to www.9flats.com or www.airbnb.nl to find something.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
prismicide (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:55:20 PM

PRISMIcide guys:

I'm one of the organisers for NXT and we're going to be neighbours at Bitcoin2014,
Just wanted to say 'Howdy, neighbour' and introduce myself.

We're also going to be running a RasberryPi demo rig, tho' ours is a solar powered NXT-forging node. The more time I spend with RaspPi, the more I love them.

I'm a resident of Amsterdam, and am also on the conference volunteer crew, so if you have any questions or need some help, feel free to PM me.

Heres our conference thread on the NXT forum:
https://nxtforum.org/nxt-promotion/bitcoin2014-btc-foundation-conference-amsterdam-may-15-17/

Only suggestion I have for you right now is: get accomodation booked up NOW.
Hotels are filling up fast, and you might need to go to www.9flats.com or www.airbnb.nl to find something.

Hi !

Thanx for this first contact move Smiley

Indeed, you are stand number 2 and we are number 3...
I think we all hope many people will come this way, at least to access the stairs for the next level  Grin

Yeah, RasPi rocks ! (Nice pictures of your solar powered node inside your forum thread!)

I don't know much about NXT now, in the past I read good reviews of the technology and I was
interested in the NXT features and vision for a while... for now I still don't like NXT authentication
architecture but I read "it might be rewritten / updated / strengthened later", so who knows?  Wink

Anyway, pleased to meet you, from what I read on your forum, I am sure we are on the same side Cheesy

See you there !
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:36:23 PM

Yep, we do have very good spots for our booths.
And we seem to be in the interesting hardware corner, CoinTerra is our other neighbour, so we can compare mining rigs....... Grin
Monster ASICS vs RaspPiSolar, should be interesting....

See you at the conf, guys!

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 02:34:10 AM

:O didn't saw you guys! What a miss!

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
prismicide (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:14:22 PM

:O didn't saw you guys! What a miss!

Too bad, indeed !

We may be able to send you by mail an hardware wallet smart card if you want to start playing with our technologies
(not the full future solution but a nice way to start)

mail me fred@prismicide.com if needed
btchip

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

CTO, Ledger

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 08:05:06 AM

Crowdfunding campaign is now live  Grin https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/prismicide-world-s-most-secure-bitcoin-hardware-wallet-and-anti-prism-platform

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: