Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 12:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A2 Terminator 90Mhs Scrypt Miner $9500 94M with new firmware  (Read 5822 times)
dreamzz (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:19:44 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 10:15:12 PM by dreamzz

Innosilicon A2 Terminator Official Group Buy Announcement – BATCH 3 $9500 94M with updated firmware

Updated prices and details

90Mhs - $9500 including shipping. Comes with the latest firmware which gives 94Mhs
30Mhs - $3500 including shipping

Payments - Bankwire, BTC, Paypal( buyer pays fees )

Shipping immediately after clearing payment. Can process individual or bulk units.

With the new firmware A2 performs above 94Mhs stable. The graphs I got from innosilicon I can see it was running at 95Mhs for more than a week.

Thanks

Original post

ASIC/Miners in stock and ready to ship

Thanks all for the strong interest and trust in Innosilicon A1 and A2 product. In addition to the A1 BTC product and miners, Innosilicon currently have A2 Terminator ASIC and A2 Terminator Official Reference Miners available for the 1st round batch order. This round only has limited supply and will close after stocks run out. Any batch order delivery will be prioritized based on the payment received date to our account.

The Innosilicon A2 ASIC performance is 1.8MHs (+- 8% variation) per chip with average 13W power consumption. The Innosilicon A2 Terminator Official Miners is about 86.4Mhs (within 8% variation)per Machine with 750W power consumption at the wall in our testing.

The batch A2 ASIC chip prices contact me directly discounts apply depends the quantity, prices starts from $199 chip goes backward.

The shipping delivery time for the 1st round is after full payment and around May 8th from Hongkong (within 3 days).

The batch A2 Official Miner shipped 2 days after confirming each batch payments in full received

Each Batch contains 5 units

Batch 1. Special Introductory Price for 86Mhs

$10K USD plus Shipping
[/size][/size]

note: Only 200 units available on this batch and mostly sold out. These miners has 6 blades 48chips

How to Order: due to limited 1st batch supply, it is offered at 1st come, 1st served approach for our official miners. For interested party, please input your precise order volume and amount to be paid to my email account: anandram4u@gmail.com.

Once I confirm interests for 5 units Innosilicon will offer order confirmation, shipment date confirmation and instruction for payment promptly for payment, then within our service date, shipping info will be supplied.

Note that Innosilicon ASIC and official miners from Innosilicon that are being offered in stock for shipment now till the stock runs out, price is fixed and performance is ensured before shipment. Should there be price adjustment from the official Innosilicon announcement prior to May 20th, extra credit will be issued to the customers who already paid, for added Hash power hardware or future A1 and A2 ASIC or Miner purchase so user will have no worry about price drop on from Innosilicon Official miners.

A2 Chip Specs
•   Developed on 28nm using very low power design techniques and best efficiency.
•   Custom IC package with power bars for low voltage, high current feeding.
•   Configurable in daisy chain mode for distributed work with up to 253 ASICs.
•   Standard SPI interface with CS pin needed to enclose all useful SDI and SDO data.
•   27 highly optimized hashing engines based on custom ASIC cells up to 1.6M.
•   Built-in redundancy architecture to allow for bad engines to be bypassed without affecting mining operation.
•   Flexibility to configure the PLL clock and computation performance.
•   Hashing power of 1.6M in nominal and 1.8M in Turbo mode.
•   Power usage of 10W in typical nominal and 12W in typical Turbo mode.
•   Supply voltage of 0.78V in low power, 0.84 V in Turbo mode for ICs.
•   No need for special cooling, just regular top and bottom heat sinks plus fan cooling.

The A2Terminator Specs
•   A Total of 6 boards with 8 chip in it, Total 48 Chips in a miner
•   Normal Hash rate 1.6Mhs*48 chips = 76.8Mhs
•   Turbo Mode Hash rate 1.8Mhs*48 Chips = 86.4Mhs
•   Power = 630Watts normal ,  760 Watts Turbo
•   Size = 51cm—42cm—16cm
•   Temperature = Runs cooler than the A1 miners

Authenticity of this group buy: you can send an email to innosilicon ( sales@innosilicon.com CC to sales@innosilicon.com.cn )directly and they will confirm, the whole purpose of this group buy is they dont want to deal with individual buyers, so please dont send them multiple emails.

Questions: Reach me on skype: heloanand
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:53:07 AM

They don't want to deal with individual buyers and the warranty they offer is "we tested it".

These are concern sounded by one of their resellers after 48 hours of testing.
What if the equipment arrive with dead rasp pi ?
What if the equipment come with broken sd card ?
What if the hashrate halves a lot and you need to restart many times ?

Your price is good but knowing innosilicon end seem to doesnt want to deal with after sales support how do you as their reseller deal with that ?
dreamzz (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:10:47 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 06:33:08 AM by dreamzz

They don't want to deal with individual buyers and the warranty they offer is "we tested it".

These are concern sounded by one of their resellers after 48 hours of testing.
What if the equipment arrive with dead rasp pi ?
What if the equipment come with broken sd card ?
What if the hashrate halves a lot and you need to restart many times ?

Your price is good but knowing innosilicon end seem to doesnt want to deal with after sales support how do you as their reseller deal with that ?

Innosilicon just started to sell their chips as a complete package, hence their sales section is small. For all the inquiries regarding this GB I will be your point of contact, until they are ready to take over. For now if there is a damage you contact me and I contact them to arrange for a replacement.

What if the equipment arrive with dead rasp pi ? If it was me I will buy one locally, cost only $50 saves a lot of shipping time and paper work.
What if the equipment come with broken sd card ? Same as above buy one locally, will host the image, you can download it and reimage, easy. I dont think anyone will wait for a $20 SD card replacement in mining business.
What if the hashrate halves a lot and you need to restart many times ? Sounds like unit is faulty or not stable, may need a firmware upgrade or even replacement, everyone knows how these things will work when it first introduce to the market from the Gridseed USB miners, this is lot better than those USB ones. This is the same company produce the A1 chips selling it for lots of other Asic hardware makers, they are better experienced and we expect better from them.

Your price is good but knowing innosilicon end seem to doesnt want to deal with after sales support how do you as their reseller deal with that ?  Did I claim me as a reseller for innosilicon? NO.. because Innosilicon is yet to finalize their resellers, If I am a reseller I should take some profit out of it, for now with this current price I dont have anything to take home. Some of the senior members here can clarify this as I know some of them contacted Innosilicon directly and they havent got any better price, infact the batch quantity was more(20 units) for the same price. Most likely gridseed will be the sole distributor for Innosilicon in the future.

Please dont take my answers as an offense I am just telling the true facts and possibilities. Anyway the savings you have here is from this GB will offset any kind of those replacements. I saw the others are priced it around 12K, dont curse them as they are also taking only a small margin if they are giving proper after support directly. Most of them pre-mine for a week or two before shipping to make their profit. On this GB shipping new units directly from Innosilion.

I will do my best I can, to resolve any issues, thats all I can promise at this point of time considering this as a GB.

Should also note that his GB has price protection directly from Innosilicon.
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:20:51 PM

Sup with this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596536.0

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:35:56 PM

payment methods escrow?

shipping from where?

why should I trust you?

No offence meant my man but you know.....

caveat emptor and all that.

BINTEX