Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A2 Terminator 90Mhs Scrypt Miner $9500 94M with new firmware  (Read 5818 times)
dreamzz (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:37:06 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 10:48:56 AM by dreamzz

Didn't get any contact from innosilicon so I bought elsewhere.

Yups same happened to me, no contact

First of all, my apologies for the delay. But please remember this is a group buy, you probably will not get an answer straight away, but the 10K price is guaranteed when a batch finished. I cant see anyone else is shipping for 10K before May 15th, so i guess the sacrifice of little delay is still worth it. I am not making any excuses here and I very well know that on mining each extra day is important, i dont want to waste your time, so if anyone want to get one unit though this GB a little patients is required.

For the delay, as I mentioned I am forwarding the details to innosilicon everytime someone asked for a quote. Sometimes they respond quickly, sometimes takes time. I have send invoices to few people but after no reply from them. Please only make an inquiry for invoice when you are ready to make a payment and I would like to mention the details like address, contact details, payment dates, number of units etc on the email, any other questions through skype. Please no PM's as I cant always check my PM's ,   I am just trying to be helpful without taking lot of my time.
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:34:26 AM

Guys I am getting some inquiries now, so if you want to be part of this GB contact me. Thanks
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:15:41 AM

First of all, my apologies for the delay. But please remember this is a group buy, you probably will not get an answer straight away, but the 10K price is guaranteed when a batch finished. I cant see anyone else is shipping for 10K before May 15th, so i guess the sacrifice of little delay is still worth it. I am not making any excuses here and I very well know that on mining each extra day is important, i dont want to waste your time, so if anyone want to get one unit though this GB a little patients is required.

For the delay, as I mentioned I am forwarding the details to innosilicon everytime someone asked for a quote. Sometimes they respond quickly, sometimes takes time. I have send invoices to few people but after no reply from them. Please only make an inquiry for invoice when you are ready to make a payment and I would like to mention the details like address, contact details, payment dates, number of units etc on the email, any other questions through skype. Please no PM's as I cant always check my PM's ,   I am just trying to be helpful without taking lot of my time.
still no contact from them, a week and a half now since you told me they would be in touch. Can't be arsed chasing them, there are other options at the same price.

BINTEX

Powered by,
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:01:20 PM

still no contact from them, a week and a half now since you told me they would be in touch. Can't be arsed chasing them, there are other options at the same price.
I thought you bought it from elsewhere as mentioned on your post. Also didn't hear anything from you after that. Please confirm- Are you still looking to buy?
huston007

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:00:44 PM

everyone take care this guy is scammer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623390.0
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:54:17 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 05:07:16 AM by dreamzz

everyone take care this guy is scammer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623390.0

This is a well made scam, I dont know this guy neither I talked to him, I dont have any association with zoom hash either, I never even talked to zoom hash. And those are not from my skype chat. And that is not my BTC address, everyone knows here that I take paypal or ask buyers to pay directly to the innosilicons account. I believe that I never published my BTC address here. And yes my skype name is heloanand but when I use skype it will actually show my name, not my skype ID. Either someone is trying to scam you using my skype ID as their skype name or you are deliberately creating one to spoil my reputation. Check the persons skype ID, not his skype name. Many people here knows who I am and I never made any false statement about what I do and who I am.

dreamzz and dreamzz`? Two different users.

I am the first one, " dreamzz " not with the  " ' " , thats i think the scammer.
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:36:33 AM

Where?

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:01:54 AM

Where?

You can get it from Lee, he has hosting also and will provide good service Or lightning asic. Or through me Smiley if you need further info just let me know.
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:06:20 AM

Is it dreamzz or dreamzz`? Two different users.
[/quote]

I am the first one, " dreamzz " not with the  " ' " , thats i think the scammer.
huston007

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:17:09 PM

i dont know , but i was speak with him on skype everyone take care... again!
huston007

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:21:29 PM

Everyone take care
" Dreamzz' " is scammer. someone dupe his nickname...

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our A2 Terminator scrypt miner.

We are the official agent/reseller of the A2 Terminator miners -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596236.0

Current price including express shipping is 18.2 btc each.

We have a small number currently in stock and can ship within 24hrs of payment (same day depending on payment time)

Should you wish to place an order the payment address is -

1HqwWuw4wKNGvbi3dCTrCcsKGnEKsxWFky

After payment please pm me the transaction I.D and your shipping address.

Kind Regards,

dreamzz.

he just sent me this message in private.
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:47:41 AM

Some people are just lives for scam others, thanks for understanding. Buyers please only contact me through my email or skype, if you get a pm with my name contact me on my email to confirm.

Thanks.
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:51:06 AM

Price updated, $9500 including shipping. Thanks
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:38:12 PM

Can you convince factory to drop to $6000 ?. Once the larger miners get released in the not too distant future. Probably around August these will only be worth 88/300 *10000  approximately just about $3000.

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:19:33 AM

Can you convince factory to drop to $6000 ?. Once the larger miners get released in the not too distant future. Probably around August these will only be worth 88/300 *10000  approximately just about $3000.

Sorry i am not the one deciding the price, I am updating the factory with all the other miners prices, B2, sfminer etc. price just adjusted today and the new price is very competitive with whats available in the market taking A2 uses really less power compared to others. How can we ask to match the price with something that a vaporware at the moment. None of them even showed a prototype yet and doing the famous preorder game, where was A2 ships from stock. Dont know why still people are putting their hard earned money to someone else investment fund, just my thoughts, I am not starting an argument here.
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:22:13 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 10:13:59 PM by dreamzz

Price update to $9500, free shipping.

Will come with the new firmware which pushes the hash rate to 94M, i will test it on my A2 and update here how stable it is.

From the graphs I got from Innosilicon it was stable for more than a week around 95Mhs
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:26:25 AM

Will come with the new firmware which pushes the hash rate to 94M, i will test it on my A2 and update here how stable it is.

From the graphs I got from Innosilicon it was stable for more than a week around 95Mhs

It's been a few days... any updates?
charles2k

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:00:00 PM

Where is possible to download this new firmware?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: