Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Development Mentor (KLYEMAX.COM)  (Read 24093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:47:00 PM

lol I read through the thread and degenerate thread. Basically you took their money anf gambled it ? or did I miss a page or two when I was reading ?
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:12:24 PM

No, you just summarized it accurately.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 05:26:05 PM

lol I read through the thread and degenerate thread. Basically you took their money anf gambled it ? or did I miss a page or two when I was reading ?

Yep, that's correct.  But you forgot to mention that this degenerate first WON 14 BTC, and spent that on real life gambling, drugs, and other necessities of his life Roll Eyes
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:41:57 PM

Yep, that's correct.  But you forgot to mention that this degenerate first WON 14 BTC, and spent that on real life gambling, drugs, and other necessities of his life Roll Eyes

Great Investment Choices Everyone!  Cheesy

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:57:13 PM

Can't say Im terribly surprised. Put $20 into this, figured would be nice to help an ex homeless guy start up. I was assuming the 20BTC was you just trying to increase the value of the shares so you could sell them for more. To whoever invested that, please look into what you are investing in. This guy has had a mega history of gambling, investing large sums into him would not (and clearly shown here) not a good decision to make. If you can't stop when your up you need to get some help. Maybe ask Just-Dice if they will ban your IP (Yes you can always go somewhere else and be able to access the site, but a lot of gambling related issues is more based on urges).

Hopefully you will stick to your word, as someone just lost $12,000 entrusted with you.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:06:27 PM

All kidding aside, gambling addiction is one of the most insidious, and hardest to overcome. Gambling addicts actually get the "rush" when the lose, not when they win. Not that they enjoy losing, but they are motivated strongly to bet more when hey are down. Winning leaves them passive. It is how their brains are wired and why they have such a hard time walking away from the table when they are up. A little " Mia cuppa" and a promise to pay back has assuaged kyle's guilt a little, that's big of shareholders to forgive. Now he knows he can fuck up and steal from shareholders and remain unscathed.

How's the appliance store doing?
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:55:47 PM

All kidding aside, gambling addiction is one of the most insidious, and hardest to overcome. Gambling addicts actually get the "rush" when the lose, not when they win. Not that they enjoy losing, but they are motivated strongly to bet more when hey are down. Winning leaves them passive. It is how their brains are wired and why they have such a hard time walking away from the table when they are up. A little " Mia cuppa" and a promise to pay back has assuaged kyle's guilt a little, that's big of shareholders to forgive. Now he knows he can fuck up and steal from shareholders and remain unscathed.

The psychology of gambling would be a fascinating study. Is it desperation or some biological factor that causes people to do what they do?

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:57:55 PM

The psychology of gambling would be a fascinating study. Is it desperation or some biological factor that causes people to do what they do?
A mixture. All humans enjoy adrenaline, gambling gives some more of it than others.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:00:36 AM

A mixture. All humans enjoy adrenaline, gambling gives some more of it than others.

I think to a point that is true, but I have never seen otherwise reasonable people act in such a self destructive way. I suspect there is something deeper going psychologically as well.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

Had such high hopes for this one! :p

"It's a trap!!"

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:04:26 AM

I think to a point that is true, but I have never seen otherwise reasonable people act in such a self destructive way. I suspect there is something deeper going psychologically as well.

Creepier still:  People who willingly invest money in camwhores who happen to be well-known degenerate gamblers Undecided  I'm a pretty mellow d00d, I don't judge, u in2 zoo or vore--i'm chill, but THIS...   This is one twisted fetish...
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:45:23 AM

What is the plan?
you investors going to get paid, somehow ? or you guys just have to write off the loss ?

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:46:30 PM

Everyone chill out and watch this. "Hitler loses coins on KLYEMAX"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzA75wzaEM

Thanks ruru!  That was hysterical.  Of course, it is easy to laugh while watching from the cheap seats as there is nothing funny about being told your coins are gone. 

I really hope all investors get their coins back.  Good Luck.
ABitInterested

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:52:03 AM

How in the hell do you confuse me with some degenerate homeless dude from Canada?
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:46:04 AM

What is the plan?
you investors going to get paid, somehow ? or you guys just have to write off the loss ?

Klye made his weekly payment on Sunday so it all depends if that trend continues or not. Assuming his talent shows up and continues what they've been doing for the last month then there will be money coming in. It's up to Klye to step up his game and grow his business. The business wasn't a scam, he just did what he did but AFAIK there's still a product being sold. We shall see. Smiley
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:51:40 AM

What is the plan?

Klye made his weekly payment on Sunday so it all depends if that trend continues or not. Assuming his talent shows up and continues what they've been doing for the last month then there will be money coming in. It's up to Klye to step up his game and grow his business. The business wasn't a scam, he just did what he did but AFAIK there's still a product being sold. We shall see. Smiley

Business not a scam, but money raised was supposed to grow business. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and he shat on it, he should have purchased everything outlined in the IPO the day he received funding. Nothing mentioned is that hard to find
ABitInterested

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:32:28 PM

You keep saying this but you are missing some key indicators. For instance, I have some things that would allow Kyle to increase his weekly profit to an acceptable level for the amount of money he raised with this offer and these could be put in place immediately. However, I have no interest in doing this, even though it would make me money as well, because of his behavior on the forums and elsewhere. And I'm not talking about the gambling.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:28:30 PM

You keep saying this but you are missing some key indicators. For instance, I have some things that would allow Kyle to increase his weekly profit to an acceptable level for the amount of money he raised with this offer and these could be put in place immediately. However, I have no interest in doing this, even though it would make me money as well, because of his behavior on the forums and elsewhere. And I'm not talking about the gambling.

Money is money Tongue

Any updates on the appliance store?
ABitInterested

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:42:37 PM

Money is money Tongue

Well you see, just-dice is really fun and I... I...

I couldn't help it but....

I totally haven't had time to play shit in the last few weeks. I responded to your post in the other thread. Wink
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:20:52 PM

Money is money Tongue

Well you see, just-dice is really fun and I... I...

I couldn't help it but....

I totally haven't had time to play shit in the last few weeks. I responded to your post in the other thread. Wink

Grin

I don't think that dooglus accepts fridges and washing machines, luckily  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: