Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Micro tasks for bitcoin - reviewing websites - 0.0005 BTC / site  (Read 5115 times)
puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:35:30 PM

My user- I am The Best

My Bitcoin Addy- 1BtBqWDJ28o1pWYiqtX1oUcBKpU1d86XSC

Please pay me for my reviews.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
busterroni

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:47:41 AM

My user- I am The Best

My Bitcoin Addy- 1BtBqWDJ28o1pWYiqtX1oUcBKpU1d86XSC

Please pay me for my reviews.

I don't think they're paying for reviews anymore :/
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:29:14 AM

Hi guys,

I'm launching http://website-review.info soon, but first we need a lot of good quality reviews and I'm willing to pay 0.0005 BTC for each one.

It might not sound like a lot, but each review will only take you 2 minutes to write, there is no limit and you'll be helping the bitcoin community!

Here are the rules for the reviews:

• Only open to Jr.Members and above - except in special cases
  • One review for any site per person (reviewing a site multiple times as different users will not qualify)
  • You must have prior experience of using a site before you review it - loading the front page of an unfamiliar site does not qualify you to review it
  • You must give your personal experience of using the site, just listing a description of the site's function will not do
  • You must use the bullet point rating system in each review for the review to qualify
  • Body text of the review must be more than 5 words and should be useful and descriptive (e.g. 'This site was crap' is not useful or descriptive)
  • Reviews must be impartial - you cannot review a site you are involved in the running of

As you review each site, please collect the 'Direct link's to each new review and then post them all in this thread along with your bitcoin address so I can verify your reviews and get you paid. Payouts will be done in batches once there are enough reviews waiting to be paid, or individually if the number of reviews is greater than 10.

Both bitcoin related sites and non bitcoin related sites are acceptable.

http://website-review.info

Any questions, fire away!

Cheers, Paul.

I'll try it
busterroni

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:34:08 AM

Hi guys,

I'm launching http://website-review.info soon, but first we need a lot of good quality reviews and I'm willing to pay 0.0005 BTC for each one.

It might not sound like a lot, but each review will only take you 2 minutes to write, there is no limit and you'll be helping the bitcoin community!

Here are the rules for the reviews:

• Only open to Jr.Members and above - except in special cases
  • One review for any site per person (reviewing a site multiple times as different users will not qualify)
  • You must have prior experience of using a site before you review it - loading the front page of an unfamiliar site does not qualify you to review it
  • You must give your personal experience of using the site, just listing a description of the site's function will not do
  • You must use the bullet point rating system in each review for the review to qualify
  • Body text of the review must be more than 5 words and should be useful and descriptive (e.g. 'This site was crap' is not useful or descriptive)
  • Reviews must be impartial - you cannot review a site you are involved in the running of

As you review each site, please collect the 'Direct link's to each new review and then post them all in this thread along with your bitcoin address so I can verify your reviews and get you paid. Payouts will be done in batches once there are enough reviews waiting to be paid, or individually if the number of reviews is greater than 10.

Both bitcoin related sites and non bitcoin related sites are acceptable.

http://website-review.info

Any questions, fire away!

Cheers, Paul.

I'll try it

Once again, everybody:

I don't think they're paying for reviews anymore :/
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:43:24 AM

This promotion is now closed!

Thank you all for participating, http://website-review.info now has over 450 reviews of 230+ sites!

Promotion is over.

No more payments for reviews since months ago.

You won't be paid by reviewing anymore.

That is it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: