Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 02:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would anyone like to buy steam gift cards? Any MP or Cryptsy Coins Accepted :)  (Read 543 times)
CryptoFury (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:56:49 PM

Hello, I have some steam gift cards I would like to sell for BTC at best offer per card. 

$50.00 Steam Wallet Card
$50.00 Steam Wallet Card
$20.00 Steam Wallet Card

These are digital - and I would prefer to use escrow.  Can anyone recommend the safest way to go about trading digital goods like this for BTC?  Any high ranking members ever escrow things like this for a fee so they can personally see the balance of the card before giving it to the buyer to avoid the whole "The code didn't work" thing?  Possibly have the escrow member claim the $50.00 on an account and transfer that account to them so its impossible for me to have claimed the code in between the escrower checking and transferring to buyer?

Im not a dealer or anything, I just happen to have gotten these in trade and don't personally need any more games to suck the oh so valuable time from my life.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4113

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:06:50 PM

There are a few people you can approach for escrow, check the services section. There are a few people who are deemed trustworthy however, always do research into the user who is offering such services.

As to the suggestion of the escrow holder redeeming the code on a separate account isn't the best way to look at it as people want games on their existing account and not a new separate one. Unless of course they are new to steam and want a gift code to get them started. Sadly, you just have to trust the person you are selling too in this case because you or the buyer can't prove that the code was legit and whether it was redeemed or not. (I don't if you contact steam they have that sort of information and if they do would they give it out)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: