Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Power for the next 3 months. Time to buy hardware.  (Read 451 times)
cryptocapital (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:15:13 PM

I'll be living in a place until August 1st that has FREE electricity (well, all utilities, but electricity is the only relevant one). My plan is to buy up gridseed asics (and perhaps some sha-256 asics for mining a certain coin). I'll utilize the free power to maximize profitability over the duration of my stay, and then sell off most of the hardware.

If anybody would like to get in contact with me regarding "investing" (as a securities analyst, it pains me to use that term) in this opportunity, send me a PM or post here. If you have extra ASICs to run, you can ship them here to be run and we can work something out (i'll only do this with trusted members here). Alternatively, you may send BTC payment to help fund buying equipment that we agree will work the best for the situation.

Power bills can be a large hedge on mining profitability, as well all know; here we can run the equipment without the overhead, then sell when the opportunity ceases.

I'll be taking full advantage of it, just figured I'd see if anybody else wanted to as well.

Thanks for looking.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sereno

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:33:45 PM

so i jst send you my asic's and you mine for us?Huh

sure, right away. do you want my bank account too?
no problem...
tomorrow i send them to you first thing

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
cryptocapital (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:51:03 PM

no problem...

You know, this shit gets really old. I understand exercising caution with "newbies", but trolling when you don't have the slightest clue of a person's motive is just ignorant. If you were a decent individual, you would try to get a better feel for the person on the other end before jumping on the troll bandwagon because you think its cool or feel empowered over the internet. Kudos to you brotha, glad you got your internet-based male enhancement for the day. Now pop on over to youtube to start up a political or religious debate that nobody cares about.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:24:40 PM

Why its in gambling?
cryptocapital (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:46:40 PM

Why its in gambling?

I wasn't sure how to classify it, so I went with the idea of "investment". It was considering going to the "loans" section, but that doesn't really fit well either. And, obviously, some people will consider this a gamble for reasons made apparent by the troll above. Regardless, it'll be seen and anybody interested is more than welcome to contact me with questions, comments, concerns, etc etc.

Good question though, thanks for the post.  Smiley
sereno

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:59:42 PM

no problem...

You know, this shit gets really old. I understand exercising caution with "newbies", but trolling when you don't have the slightest clue of a person's motive is just ignorant. If you were a decent individual, you would try to get a better feel for the person on the other end before jumping on the troll bandwagon because you think its cool or feel empowered over the internet. Kudos to you brotha, glad you got your internet-based male enhancement for the day. Now pop on over to youtube to start up a political or religious debate that nobody cares about.

oh yeah, rock n'roll brother!!!
my asic's are mine.
if you think that it's a good idea, shipping your machines to god knows where and god knows who, feel free to send him your machines. free world, free country, freedom of speech, etc, etc...

are you feeling powerfull already???

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
cryptocapital (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:33:41 PM

no problem...

oh yeah, rock n'roll brother!!!
my asic's are mine.
if you think that it's a good idea, shipping your machines to god knows where and god knows who, feel free to send him your machines. free world, free country, freedom of speech, etc, etc...

are you feeling powerfull already???

Not only a troll, an uneducated one apparently. Shipping requires an address ("god knows where" debunked) as well as the receiver's name ("god knows who" debunked). Keep the trolling coming, as you will only bring validity to my post as I counter your pathetic attempts to shake a real offer. "The shit-apple doesn't fall far from the shit-tree."
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:42:35 AM

I'm almost positive you can give a false name to ship to. Also heck to get thousands in mining equipment you might even rent an address for a month so you can get mail there. In other words I wouldn't send you mining equipment unless you'd be willing to sign an agreement that you will send back to me on my request and you'd have to get it notarized. Don't forget the expression that possession is nine tenths of the law.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptocapital (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:29:11 AM

I'm almost positive you can give a false name to ship to. Also heck to get thousands in mining equipment you might even rent an address for a month so you can get mail there. In other words I wouldn't send you mining equipment unless you'd be willing to sign an agreement that you will send back to me on my request and you'd have to get it notarized. Don't forget the expression that possession is nine tenths of the law.

Well I wasn't looking for thousands of dollars of equipment. The initial proposition was more meant for people to take stake based on BTC input, we would combine the BTC to buy GridSeed miners (or something of the like). The miners would then be used to mine for the summer, paying out as agreed upon per the proportionate shares, at a higher profitability due to the free power consumption. At the end, the miners would be sold or claimed via shares.

It seemed like a simple proposition, but apparently there's a disgusting lot of people on these forums that ruin opportunities for solid trading-types of relationships. Never have I ever run into such problems on any trade forum that I have used before. Crypto-problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: