Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NoFiatCoin-XNF; Best performing crypto of 2014?  (Read 4010 times)
play4ce

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:55:04 PM

NEM for sure!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
true2self

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:23:19 AM

NEM for sure!

Yes.

2014 continues, it is too soon, The best coins are just coming!
hightide (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:30:46 PM

NEM for sure!

Yes.

2014 continues, it is too soon, The best coins are just coming!

More or less I agree with you. In spite of grand success of bitcoin, litecoin etc. percentage of people around the world using crypto coins are too less but cryoto currencies are getting popular day by day. Crypto currency industry itself is getting settled after facing several challenges. We have seen some really exciting crypto coins while some like XNF have come up with complete different kind of offers which is indeed talks of the town. Yet I am sure that in future we are going to witness some really exciting cryptos.
hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:10:15 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 05:51:11 PM by hypostatization

XRP

A German bank is already actively using Ripple as part of its transaction Infrastructure, and a member of the W3C as well as a member of the St. Louis Federal Reserve have noted its potential as a ACH replacement. Gateways are beginning to spread across the globe. A well funded and well staffed company exists with a sole focus of ensuring the success of the protocol and network, with ample talent spanning through business and software development. Not to mention a startup incubator now exists to support expansion of the ecosystem.

And... the tech is incredible: transactions that clear in under 10 seconds, cross-currency payments are a reality, and built-in distributed exchange system allows anything of value to be seamlessly traded (Gold, BTC, USD, LTC, NXT, DOGE...).

Above and beyond all else, XRP will perform well because the vast majority of the cryptocurrency community understands it as well as the general population understands Bitcoin. As people begin to grasp the fundamentals, potential, and misunderstandings regarding the protocol and network are dispelled---it is hard to imagine Ripple not taking off.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:12:49 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 01:01:47 PM by Djinou94

Qora
Monero/BCN
Black
hightide (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:17:24 AM

XRP

A German bank is already actively using Ripple as part of its transaction Infrastructure, and a member of the W3C as well as a member of the St. Louis Federal Reserve have noted its potential as a ACH replacement. Gateways are beginning to spread across the globe. A well funded and well staffed company exists with a sole focus of ensuring the success of the protocol and network, with ample talent spanning through business and software development. Not to mention a startup incubator now exists to support expansion of the ecosystem.

And... the tech is incredible: transactions that clear in under 10 seconds, cross-currency payments are a reality, and built-in distributed exchange system allows anything of value to be seamlessly traded (Gold, BTC, USD, LTC, NXT, DOGE...).

Above and beyond all else, XRP will perform well because the vast majority of the cryptocurrency community understands it as well as the general population understands Bitcoin. As people begin to grasp the fundamentals, potential, and misunderstandings regarding the protocol and network are dispelled---it is hard to imagine Ripple not taking off.

You got mistaken! It was about XNF not about XRP.

XNF-NoFiatCoin is a bit different.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:49:05 PM

XRP

Surely if Ripple truly takes off then XRP will fulfill its purpose and become what it was designed to be - the lubrication in the system and nothing else.

Depends what one's definition of best performing is. That would mean it was performing well. It would also mean that it wouldn't be an investment of any kind.
peteycamey
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:58:11 PM

obviously darkcoin
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:27:04 PM

Scratch Hack from my list. 25GHash at launch but lazy cunt of a dev. Change has to SilkCoin IF you buy silk after close to the end of the first proof of work stage.

G.
Ed4252

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:11:47 PM

What's the better investment:  vertcoin or darkcoin??
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:58:48 PM

Darkcoin, it is performing better for now. We will see what the future holds for it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:20:14 PM

Both are good , Vertcoin is merge mined now and Darkcoin is getting forked on 14th and many things planned . You can split your investment between them .
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:22:40 PM

1- BC
2- DRK
3- BCC (in the future)

hightide (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:00:38 PM

My three choices-

1. XNF-NoFiatCoin
2. XNF- NoFiatCoin
3. XNF-NoFiatCOin

CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:56:16 PM

Blackcoin

so many projects coming together , especially this month
-one of three coins on www.Coinkite.com
-the most sophisticated multipool coming out tonight www.balckcoinpool.com
-has its own podcast
-pollutes less than 0.33% of bitcoin (with same adoption rate of bitcoin)
Shivalein

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:18:02 PM

Nxt will be the one guys are saying in a few weeks or months. It has a fiat <> nxt exchange launching with a pay ent processor (allot like coinbase) laumching soon, they have 3d printable pos terminals lol, i think beta for that is around 2 weeks. asset exchange launching. Just under 20hours, games built on top with in game currency being nxt, and another HUGE thing that i think will happen but i cant say lol but if it does it will blow every alt coin out of the water and into the frying pan. Ha

You have ben warned lol

definitely number 2 in the crypto world. Just a matter of time. Maybe 2014, maybe 2015

hightide (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:32:42 PM

Nxt will be the one guys are saying in a few weeks or months. It has a fiat <> nxt exchange launching with a pay ent processor (allot like coinbase) laumching soon, they have 3d printable pos terminals lol, i think beta for that is around 2 weeks. asset exchange launching. Just under 20hours, games built on top with in game currency being nxt, and another HUGE thing that i think will happen but i cant say lol but if it does it will blow every alt coin out of the water and into the frying pan. Ha

You have ben warned lol

definitely number 2 in the crypto world. Just a matter of time. Maybe 2014, maybe 2015

On what parameters you are calling it number 2 crypto?
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:39:15 PM

Wow I'm surprised XNF is on the list..  I've got some real reading to do about the coins mentioned in this thread.  Not so much for an investment but just for the knowledge of what they all bring to the table and the communities that support them.
Shivalein

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:17:59 PM

You have ben warned lol

On what parameters you are calling it number 2 crypto?

market cap obv.  innovations anyway number 1, even today

Dosmas

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:33:22 PM

we are half way dude, but yeah. Still putting my efforts into Skeincoin. Having ourselfs a nice easygoing community and lots of goodies and services to be released
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: