Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Premium domain + BTC making website (made about 3 BTC in 1 month)  (Read 854 times)
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:31:50 PM

Hey guys,

I got to the point of selling a project I have made not so long ago (about 2 months if my memory doesn't trick me), and which in this short period of time produced me a net profit of about 3.5 BTC.

The domain is CryptoProfit.org. While I think that this is truly a premium domain name, you will also got the automated, really simple to use and setup, multi - currency Ponzi system also with the domain.

What will you get?Explained
CryptoProfit.orgYes, that's right! It's a premium domain name, and it is your choice of using it with the system which you get it with, or make something completely else with it (a new project, or just keep it and sell later for huge bucks).
Working, tested, trusted websiteYep, you will get the entire system with this auction. What exactly this system is capable of:
  • Supports any number of currencies! It's a childplay to add any new currency to it! This can't get any easier indeed. All you need to do is to install the coin on the server (will give you instructions for that too), and then insert a new row in a MySQL table.
  • Fully automated. Once a currency is added, everything is automated: users wallet address generation, 100% correctly detecting deposits and confirmations, making automatically payouts, calculating the guarantee fund.
Revenue.This site generated around 3.5-4 BTC profit for me in the last month, month and half. The last two rounds were bad ones, with few players, but one of the reasons for this is that while I am a very good programmer, I really really suck when it comes to marketing. A dedicated person could obviously make a lot more with it.
Member list.You will also get the database, together with about 110 registered members (email address/password).

There is also a thread on bitcointalk about this website: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555504.0. I will not lock the thread and will notify people about the new owner. The only thing what you will NOT get (don't even bother to try to convince me), is my bitcointalk membership.

How can I get all these?

You need to participate on this auction. The starting price is 5 BTC (usually at any website which generates income, when it comes about selling it the price is around 18 months worth of profit, which in this case would be around 30-35 BTC). Of course, I do hope that price will go that high. Smiley

The rules of this auction are:
- You need to post publicly your offer so others can see also (to maintain transparency). If you will PM me an offer, I will copy paste your PM in the public thread.
- Bidding increments are 0.25 BTC. So we are not going to play the game of 5.01, 5.02, etc. First bid should be 5 BTC (the starting price), and then 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, etc.
- If the price goes over 10 BTC, then the bidding increment will be 0.5 BTC. If it goes beyond 20 BTC, then the bidding increment will be 1 BTC.
- Auction ends on 10th of May 2014, 18:00 GMT. If in a period of 1 hour before the auction ends there is a new bid, the period will be extended with another hour. This way, there is absolutely no point in trying to watch this thread, and wait the last second to post your bid. You can start making bids from now, and prove you are a strong buyer and teach respect others.

Don't forget to click on the notify link on this thread so you get notification when new posts (bids) are made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:52:37 PM

The what will you get? / Explained supposed to be a table. Unfortunately I can not edit that post to make it look good... but I hope that you all get the point. Smiley

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:19:01 PM

5 days left! Is everybody waiting for 10th May? Smiley

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:25:32 PM

Today's the moment of truth! Smiley

Very little time remained for you to place your bids. Auction will end in about 20 hours.

TrailingComet

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:09:40 AM

Folks are not exactly breaking the door down, are they?

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6587

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:34:39 PM

Revenue.This site generated around 3.5-4 BTC profit for me in the last month

By playing your own Ponzi LOL!

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:50:10 PM

No, not by playing my own Ponzi... and of course yes, it is more advantageous to play your own ponzi. But of course the answer is again NO, not by that, most of it was made by the 5% commission taken. There was a DOGE thread too, which was doing quite well at the start, and only when with DOGE everything went fine I have introduced the BTC. All together they have made more than 60 BTC turnaround (so calculate the 5% of that).

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:59:20 PM

Folks are not exactly breaking the door down, are they?

No, not really... Smiley

But that's it, if it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen. I will probably keep running the site myself, or try to make a direct sell offer for a higher amount (like 8-10 BTC). There is no way I will sell this below 5 BTC for sure. I'll make that much in a few months anyway, even if it starts to move slower, or I will just add 10 more coins, etc...

Whoever buys it, gets the domain, with the entire code behind it, step by step documentation, a fully automated system, together with 118 registered users (just checked now, there was a coinad campaign which unfortunately started probably after the last round so they are some new registered users too: 8+). Doesn't sound much but it costed next to nothing, so if I run a few more campaigns I can get 100 new members, and then start rounds again. Smiley

So regardless if people will know the door, if there will be a person who spots the potential in this or no, that's the way it will go: will see if this auction gets the interest of a buyer, if no, then plan B is to buy more coinad campaigns, get 50-100 new members, and start new rounds (and/or introduce new coins too). Then I will try to make direct sells for at least 8-10 BTC (or more, depending of the success of the site). They are people who are asking crazy prices for just a domain, I am asking about 2.000 USD for something which already generated at least 1.500 USD... so I think it's coming really cheap.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6587

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:36:18 PM

No, not by playing my own Ponzi... and of course yes, it is more advantageous to play your own ponzi. But of course the answer is again NO, not by that, most of it was made by the 5% commission taken. There was a DOGE thread too, which was doing quite well at the start, and only when with DOGE everything went fine I have introduced the BTC. All together they have made more than 60 BTC turnaround (so calculate the 5% of that).

When your round called "Monday is high roller day!" with 1 BTC maximum I saw your address is first transaction with 0.98 BTC deposited.

You will said NO for that? ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwEiILNTJMQ

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555504.msg6445557#msg6445557

BTW Thank you for operated great automate Ponzi I ever seen. Thanks again I will never forget this.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:13:22 PM

Exactly... I haven't told that I haven't played my own Ponzi, should be stupid not to do... but still, as you know most of the rounds were small rounds, there was only ONE high roller round, when I have made almost 0.1 BTC in one shot. On the other rounds I have made significantly smaller amounts (not complaining though), because it was a good experience.

As I told over all I have made around 4 BTC with this website in about 2 months. That is I consider to be very good, even if large part of it (around 3 I have made from the 5%), and the remaining playing. I am happy with it.

And yes, to the other question you told also: I kept emphasizing all the time, I suck when it comes to marketing. Smiley Probably with a person with more ideas on this and more vision can make it more successful.

notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:22:32 PM

Exactly... I haven't told that I haven't played my own Ponzi, should be stupid not to do... but still, as you know most of the rounds were small rounds, there was only ONE high roller round, when I have made almost 0.1 BTC in one shot. On the other rounds I have made significantly smaller amounts (not complaining though), because it was a good experience.

As I told over all I have made around 4 BTC with this website in about 2 months. That is I consider to be very good, even if large part of it (around 3 I have made from the 5%), and the remaining playing. I am happy with it.

And yes, to the other question you told also: I kept emphasizing all the time, I suck when it comes to marketing. Smiley Probably with a person with more ideas on this and more vision can make it more successful.

lol thats fucked ponzi owner playing his own ponzi and being the first to deposit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: