Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE 1.25BTC FOR FINDING A SCAMMER  (Read 3985 times)
bazar165g

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:58:04 AM

you have skype?

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:00:07 AM

you have skype?

sorry no why?
bazar165g

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:02:56 AM

sorry

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:04:35 AM

sorry

you can PM me,
Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:50:07 PM

I contacted bitcoinwonders010 to give his BTC back. jinjuro is not related to me at all.

It is a bit too late to cut your losses now lol. Cheesy
Good job Vod and austin, and congrats OP for getting your money back Smiley

johnmatrix

Activity: 371

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:41:47 PM

Good investigation.. it proves once more that internet is not anonymous Cheesy
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:16:52 PM

"duhosnyul" is a unique user name and does not translate to anything in English.

Actually, "dühös nyúl" means "angry rabbit" in Hungarian Wink
gavgav

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:48:42 PM

"duhosnyul" is a unique user name and does not translate to anything in English.

Actually, "dühös nyúl" means "angry rabbit" in Hungarian Wink

Ha, Google translate wouldnt pick that up!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3082

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:44:18 PM

ok guys, ive read through the posts, i can confirm i have received the coins from duhosnyul. from what i can tell VOD found the address and austin  found his second account, and by looking at the speed of how fast he gave me the money, i will assume they are correct.

i had said 0.5btc for name and address
0.5btc for picture
0.25btc if he is in third world country.

so they qualify for 0.5btc right. how do you wanna do this, how much should i give to vod and how much should i give to austin, suggestions. once i get back from work, il make the payment. please have your address on your profile, so i can send straight away.

message to duhonsyul thats great you owned up to your mistake, but the negative trust will stay for other borrowers security. im not bothered about the btc, but the way you sold the collateral has damaged confidence in that coin. it has also put me off borrowing anything from here.

vod do you think its a good idea to remove his details as we dont want anyone else contacting him. he made a mistake i got my btc back, all is forgotten.

Still waiting on a reward!   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:03:46 PM

ok guys, ive read through the posts, i can confirm i have received the coins from duhosnyul. from what i can tell VOD found the address and austin  found his second account, and by looking at the speed of how fast he gave me the money, i will assume they are correct.

i had said 0.5btc for name and address
0.5btc for picture
0.25btc if he is in third world country.

so they qualify for 0.5btc right. how do you wanna do this, how much should i give to vod and how much should i give to austin, suggestions. once i get back from work, il make the payment. please have your address on your profile, so i can send straight away.

message to duhonsyul thats great you owned up to your mistake, but the negative trust will stay for other borrowers security. im not bothered about the btc, but the way you sold the collateral has damaged confidence in that coin. it has also put me off borrowing anything from here.

vod do you think its a good idea to remove his details as we dont want anyone else contacting him. he made a mistake i got my btc back, all is forgotten.

Still waiting on a reward!   Smiley

il definitely be sending it, when i got the 4.5btc in the morning i invested it in shibecoin currently doing well. will sell 0.5btc out of there when things are quiet, then i shall transfer reward to you and austin as requested. 0.25btc each
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3082

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:12:10 PM

il definitely be sending it, when i got the 4.5btc in the morning i invested it in shibecoin currently doing well. will sell 0.5btc out of there when things are quiet, then i shall transfer reward to you and austin as requested. 0.25btc each

I appreciate it!  This was a feel good ending for the entire community.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:26:53 PM

Thank you, I very much appreciate it! I'm glad you were able to recover your lost coins and hopefully duhosnyul will not attempt to steal from anyone else.
wemine

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:30:57 AM

This man is obviously a liar, you really should not believe him
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:05:17 AM

Certainly a feel good ending - although I'm extremely surprised that he gave the coins back. I've rarely heard of scams and thieves willing to give a full refund once they get threatened with dox. Not too shocked about the reuse of addresses though, so many scammers have alts and are just lazy.
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:32:24 AM

This man is obviously a liar, you really should not believe him

i hope your not referring to me. they helped me get my 4.5btc back, i wrote it off as a bad mistake. it has just been invested, and once ive sold, i shall pay. 0.25btc to austin and 0.25 btc to vod.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:06:09 PM

Seems a long winded way to pay a reward.

You get back 4.5btc that you had wrote off as bad decision, manage to get it back with the help of others then spend it on altcoins before paying those people what you promised?

Why not just buy 4 btc of the alt coin to start and pay out the 0.5 btc as promised immediately?

Will the scammed become the scammer  Shocked

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:26:06 PM

Seems a long winded way to pay a reward.

You get back 4.5btc that you had wrote off as bad decision, manage to get it back with the help of others then spend it on altcoins before paying those people what you promised?

Why not just buy 4 btc of the alt coin to start and pay out the 0.5 btc as promised immediately?

Will the scammed become the scammer  Shocked

lol that is not happening, i invested it straight away, otherwise i would have sent it,  il try to get it sent today if not no later by tomorrow
bazar165g

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:46:55 PM

well, i also find full info this scammer and his photo. i need 1.25 btc, but bitcoinwonders010 dont answer me. I searched in vain scammer?

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:02:37 PM

well, i also find full info this scammer and his photo. i need 1.25 btc, but bitcoinwonders010 dont answer me. I searched in vain scammer?

Was any of your information used to recover the btc, or were you beaten to the finish line.
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:04:56 PM

mate vod was the first one, im not gonna pay everyone now am i and what you mean i don't answer you, i replied to you and told you, il be paying vod and austin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: