Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:11:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ LuckyBit May 8th CRAZY HOUR ★ 9pm->10pm ★ Win a 1 BTC bonus! ★★  (Read 2966 times)
Loophole

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:54:51 AM

Whens the next one ?

Probably not before an other 2months

I am looking forward for the next happy hour , i miss the last one and wish i could join this one this time !

There will be a huge bonus for the one making the 250000th bet, and it is possible to have a happy hour on that day.
It will be great if we will have a happy hour that day as well. Smiley

Yes, we imaging that you'd like that!  Grin We'll have to test and see if we can do it - traffic during the happy hours is always substantial, and we don't want to endanger the quarter-million promo.  Wink

Beymond

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:56:45 AM

Whens the next one ?

Probably not before an other 2months

I am looking forward for the next happy hour , i miss the last one and wish i could join this one this time !

There will be a huge bonus for the one making the 250000th bet, and it is possible to have a happy hour on that day.
It will be great if we will have a happy hour that day as well. Smiley

Yes, we imaging that you'd like that!  Grin We'll have to test and see if we can do it - traffic during the happy hours is always substantial, and we don't want to endanger the quarter-million promo.  Wink

Hope that binary will announce it 1 day earlier so i wont miss it again , i cant be online for the whole day ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: