Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ...So what happened with china?  (Read 852 times)
Wandererfromthenorth (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:12:48 AM

I thought PBoC demanded a complete "cut off" of fiat transfers for BTC related activity. "Collectible items for collectors".
All Okcoin and huobi do is raise the fees and stop leverage trading? That's it?
I'm kinda lost here.

I guess people were expecting a lot more BIG negative news (like forced closure or something), but the announcements were a lot less serious than expected and price perfectly reflected that.

What is you think we are likely to see before the 10th May deadline? Will we be done with china?
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:15:40 AM

I'd imagine that this is just the warm up.

PBOC havent said anything, its more like the exchanges begging for mercy.
alexeft
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:57:15 AM

What is you think we are likely to see before the 10th May deadline? Will we be done with china?

The 10th of May deadline will become the 10th of June deadline!!!  Cheesy
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:02:58 AM

I thought PBoC demanded a complete "cut off" of fiat transfers for BTC related activity. "Collectible items for collectors".
I'm kinda lost here.

I guess people were expecting a lot more BIG negative news (like forced closure or something), but the announcements were a lot less serious than expected and price perfectly reflected that.

You have misinterpreted the May 10 deadline. The deadline is only for banks to make statements.  Enforcement action is not part of this and is being carried out separately by separate task forces that are being created.
Siegfried

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:24:27 AM

I'm kinda lost here.

You have misinterpreted the May 10 deadline. The deadline is only for banks to make statements.  Enforcement action is not part of this and is being carried out separately by separate task forces that are being created.

And those task forces will enforce the creation of separate task forces to investigate and make statements separately about the enforcement actions that will need to be separately enforced.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:34:32 AM

I'm kinda lost here.

And those task forces will enforce the creation of separate task forces to investigate and make statements separately about the enforcement actions that will need to be separately enforced.

Lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: