Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: suchminer.com  (Read 793 times)
jonjakejingle (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:29:34 PM

SuchMiner.com is the front-end to a very flexible scrypt-coin miner. My miner is faster and better than the few other web based miners I've seen, for a few reasons.

One, it's not written in javascript. Javascript is a slower interpreted language. It's written in a much faster, compiled language called Actionscript.

Two, it's multi-threaded. It can take advantage of a few or all of the cores on a user's computer.

Three, it's flexible. The core algorithm is Scrypt, but it can be extended to use X11, N-Scrypt, or Scrypt-Jane.

Four, it's simple. All the user has to do is enter in their wallet address and they can start mining instantly.

Five, it's got a built-in affiliate system. Users will refer other users because they get a certain percentage of the coins mined. This machine will market itself, all you need to do is give it a push.

Other matters are taking up my time. I'm putting my baby up for sale. Asking price is 420 BTC.

My vision for expansion:

1) Convert to a wordpress plugin where users can opt-in to support a website by mining.

2) Expand support to X11, N-Scrypt, Scrypt-Jane, and CPU-based coins.

3) Create browser plugins for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE so that the miner loads as soon as the user opens their web browser, and stays on in the background.

4) I'm sure if you've gotten this far you probably have a few ideas of your own.. pm me.

SuchMiner.com: earn coins while browsing the internet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: