Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An Idea/Quest  (Read 266 times)
LilGhost (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:58:29 PM

Hello, fellow bitcoin folk. I had an idea which I've been searching for.

Recently I've come across a need for a interesting pool setup. The pool would mine crypto-currencies on the quark algorithm using profit switching (between qrk, fz, cnote, src, etc.) and then auto exchange to btc. It would then cash out to a specified BTC address when the mined amount meets a certain threshold.

The reason I want to mine on the quark algorithm and then exchange to btc is very simple. I have a website and I would like users, who don't have special ASICs or superb gpu's, to be able to mine btc to an address created for them and then when this btc accumulates to a specified amount, they can exchange the btc on the address for my products. I can handle everything except the pool.

If a pool like this were to be established, it could be highly profitable for not only me, but any other business which wants to give users the ability to donate their processor power in exchange for free product.

In effect, it would be similar to a site like www.CleverMining.com, but based around the quark algorithm rather than scrypt.

If something like this exists for the quark algorithm, I would love to find out. If not, does anyone else have an interest in something like this?

Thanks,
LilGhost
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: