Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yellowcoin VS Blackcoin  (Read 2561 times)
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:55:24 PM

Is Yellowcoin going to the moon?

Looks like some pumpers are ready to jump on Yellowcoin when it hit mintpal.

The difference between Yellowcoin and Blackcoin? None, or better there is one. Yellowcoin is priced at a discount of 97% against Blackcoin, and has a 10% daily interest for the next days.

Multipools

Cryptobear (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318566) made a Multipool dedicated to YC.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:59:45 PM

yeah next whitcoin scam? goddam stop this color coin shit..
ando0022

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:02:10 PM

POS is working really good, since some days with 10 daily, so from this side there is no scam.
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:02:16 PM

+1

This coin is going nowhere. Mark my words. Will never hit 2k sat.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:09:26 PM

+1

There are a lot of differences between Whitecoin and Yellowcoin. Whitecoin was clearly a pump and dump coin. Yellowcoin is different. With whitecoin you didn't had a active development team. This guy from Yellowcoin is always available, reply on PM, etc. They could have name the coin differently, but you also have Dogecoin, Catcoin, etc... And honestly, Yellowcoin as name is not worse then Blackcoin. The Asia coin against the Africa coin Cheesy
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:13:51 PM

+1

There are a lot of differences between Whitecoin and Yellowcoin. Whitecoin was clearly a pump and dump coin. Yellowcoin is different. With whitecoin you didn't had a active development team. This guy from Yellowcoin is always available, reply on PM, etc. They could have name the coin differently, but you also have Dogecoin, Catcoin, etc... And honestly, Yellowcoin as name is not worse then Blackcoin. The Asia coin against the Africa coin Cheesy

Of course Yellowcoin is just a pump and dump coin. Also Blackcoin. All these coins don't offer anything special, they are just coins for trading.
And all coloured coins are the same, maybe the one dev is more active than the other dev, but they are all the same.
Maybe you get some nice profits short-term, but long-term will none of these coins survive.

In my opionion they are all high risk investions, because none of them have real value like some other coins.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:17:33 PM

Is Yellowcoin going to the moon?

Looks like some pumpers are ready to jump on Yellowcoin when it hit mintpal.

The difference between Yellowcoin and Blackcoin? None, or better there is one. Yellowcoin is priced at a discount of 97% against Blackcoin, and has a 10% daily interest for the next days.

Multipools

Cryptobear (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318566) made a Multipool dedicated to YC.

No, there is a lot that's different. A HUGE premine for YC is no 1. YellowCoin is no different than any of the flood of money grab copy coins that came out trying to imitate the success of BC.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:22:39 PM

Yellowcoin will never become as successful as Blackcoin.

The only other pos coin I'm currently involved in is Cinni (which on paper is far more a attractive than Yellow)

CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:17:08 PM

the topic is off and far far away !
catchcoin

Activity: 333

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:21:32 PM

the topic is off and far far away !aha,I don't think so.

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:21:52 PM

we will see what happens, of course a lot of those coins are just trading coin, and 99% of the coins will be worthless, but you just need to have that one coin that makes the difference, that one coin that become the new Litecoin...
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:22:45 AM

Yellowcoin is going nowhere, true. The only color coin that might succeed in a future is blackcoin.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:42:16 PM

Yellowcoin is going nowhere, true. The only color coin that might succeed in a future is blackcoin.

Blackcoin is not moving anymore, yes, it is moving, down... people are taking money away from Blackcoin and move it to similar coins. Lately Blackcoin DEV has been pretty disappointing with any progress on their coin..... blackcoin is going nowhere, Shibe, Yellow, cinni that are the coins that will gain in marketcap, Blackcoin is the past.
sylwt

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:43:24 PM

no,y is not b. Huh
nonocoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:46:10 PM

+1

yellow=Asia?aha,so interseting

███ ███ ███    WMCoin ▮▮▮▮▮   - Real Games Accepted - High Rewards Signature Campaign
                                <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ >>   ███ ███ ███
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:58:52 PM

no,y is not b. Huh

No Yellowcoin will never hit the same value in marketcap as Blackcoin, ok, never is always a risky word. But the point is, why invest money in a coin that doesn't move or do anything when you have similar coins that are return money to the investors. Check the coin price of for example CINNI, SHIBE, Yellowcoin and compare it to Blackcoin. This will happen more and more often.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:59:57 PM

Yellow coin is shit and spam the forums with giveaways from a ridiculous premine.

Blackcoin- professional.

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:01:36 PM

Yellow coin is shit and spam the forums with giveaways from a ridiculous premine.

Blackcoin- professional.

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Blackcoin - professional  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Sorry but you just make my day.... They are a active coin, but professional??? Can you give me 100 services were you can use Blackcoin?
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:01:57 PM

YC has a premine.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:07:51 PM

YC has a premine = waiting to be the next AC/WC scam

A lot of coins has premine.... you need those premine as you need money for marketing, exchanges, etc. You cannot expect someone to work hours and hours/ days and days and this all for free.

Question:

You're a developer and you have 1 Radeon 7950 card. and you want to start your own coin. You will work 8 hours a day for it. but because you only have 1 Radeon 7950 card you will only be able to mine for 0.004BTC per day. so this means that 8hours work = $1.6, or $0.25 per hour. Will you work for this amount of money?

Pre-mine is needed for all kind of stuff, and some coins indeed are using it only for dumping it no the market like the AC/WC scam, but some other people are serious and don't dump it, but just want to receive a little reward for all the work that they are doing. Don't you agree that is fair or do you also go to work for free? Else i will be very happy to hire you, even when your CV sucks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: