Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yellowcoin VS Blackcoin  (Read 2553 times)
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:09:11 PM

YC has a premine = waiting to be the next AC/WC scam

A lot of coins has premine.... you need those premine as you need money for marketing, exchanges, etc. You cannot expect someone to work hours and hours/ days and days and this all for free.

Question:

You're a developer and you have 1 Radeon 7950 card. and you want to start your own coin. You will work 8 hours a day for it. but because you only have 1 Radeon 7950 card you will only be able to mine for 0.004BTC per day. so this means that 8hours work = $1.6, or $0.25 per hour. Will you work for this amount of money?

Pre-mine is needed for all kind of stuff, and some coins indeed are using it only for dumping it no the market like the AC/WC scam, but some other people are serious and don't dump it, but just want to receive a little reward for all the work that they are doing. Don't you agree that is fair or do you also go to work for free? Else i will be very happy to hire you, even when your CV sucks.

Please dont try chocolate coat a piece of shit, its still a piece of shit.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:09:17 PM

Yellowcoin is going nowhere, true. The only color coin that might succeed in a future is blackcoin.

Blackcoin is not moving anymore, yes, it is moving, down... people are taking money away from Blackcoin and move it to similar coins. Lately Blackcoin DEV has been pretty disappointing with any progress on their coin..... blackcoin is going nowhere, Shibe, Yellow, cinni that are the coins that will gain in marketcap, Blackcoin is the past.

HAHAHAH

not going anywhere.

Merchant and pros want a coin that is stable.

Do you see services as coinkite and moolah accepting yellowcoin? uhhh don't think so lol

shibe is another copy coin, just as yellowcoin etc etc..
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:12:02 PM

A lot of coins has premine.... you need those premine as you need money for marketing, exchanges, etc. You cannot expect someone to work hours and hours/ days and days and this all for free.

Question:

You're a developer and you have 1 Radeon 7950 card. and you want to start your own coin. You will work 8 hours a day for it. but because you only have 1 Radeon 7950 card you will only be able to mine for 0.004BTC per day. so this means that 8hours work = $1.6, or $0.25 per hour. Will you work for this amount of money?

Pre-mine is needed for all kind of stuff, and some coins indeed are using it only for dumping it no the market like the AC/WC scam, but some other people are serious and don't dump it, but just want to receive a little reward for all the work that they are doing. Don't you agree that is fair or do you also go to work for free? Else i will be very happy to hire you, even when your CV sucks.

Instead of a premine, the devs can post a donation address. This is what bc and cinni do. Premines are a ticking time bomb waiting to be dumped and kill the price
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:15:09 PM

Question:

Instead of a premine, the devs can post a donation address. This is what bc and cinni do. Premines are a ticking time bomb waiting to be dumped and kill the price

That is also a option. Cinni is a great example here. BC is past, the hype around BC is over, but Cinni is certainly a great coin. If the coins are being dumped then i totally agree with you, but then we are again talking about a scam coin, no? Using pre-mine coins to dump it. Donation addresses, would you donate money for a new coin? I don't think not a lot of people would do it.

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:17:11 PM

Question:

Please dont try chocolate coat a piece of shit, its still a piece of shit.

That was not the point here, will you do it? People (owners of coins) are allowed to make some money IF they invest TIME in their coin.

foob6

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:18:56 PM

chinese scam,run away
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:20:22 PM

Yellowcoin is going nowhere, true. The only color coin that might succeed in a future is blackcoin.

Blackcoin is not moving anymore, yes, it is moving, down... people are taking money away from Blackcoin and move it to similar coins. Lately Blackcoin DEV has been pretty disappointing with any progress on their coin..... blackcoin is going nowhere, Shibe, Yellow, cinni that are the coins that will gain in marketcap, Blackcoin is the past.

HAHAHAH

not going anywhere.

Merchant and pros want a coin that is stable.

Do you see services as coinkite and moolah accepting yellowcoin? uhhh don't think so lol

shibe is another copy coin, just as yellowcoin etc etc..

Yes, but both coins Shibe and Yellowcoin gave profit in return... The point here is that Blackcoin is only moving lower and lower. We hit $27M, then dropped to $12M and now less then $10M

I agree with you that BC has more services to offer then Shibe, Yellowcoin, etc, but as a investor point of view. Blackcoin is crap, and Shibe, Yellowcoin, etc are the coins to make money on.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:21:52 PM

chinese scam,run away

Grin  Grin  Grin I hope it is, look what happens with Billioncoin when it hit that chinese exchange, so i damm hope you're right, that it is indeed chinese Cheesy
christie

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:24:48 PM

Funny theory, how could YC be compared with BC? YC is just one copycat out of so many. Stop being a troll.

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:26:59 PM

Funny theory, how could YC be compared with BC? YC is just one copycat out of so many. Stop being a troll.

I'm sure that BC is also just one copycat out of another coin... Was it mintcoin or which coin was it? Cheesy
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:29:15 PM

I like them both...but one is more  worth Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw&feature=kp

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:30:49 PM

Btw, i'm not trolling... I've created a separate topic so that i don't influence local threads, as that will be trolling, so you cannot talk about trolling. And the facts that i put in place are valid. Blackcoin marketcap is decreasing and Shibe, Yellow, Cinni marketcap is increasing, no lies here...
BeautyMM

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:31:27 PM

I like the BlackCoin more. Grin

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:31:50 PM

I like them both...but one is more  worth Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw&feature=kp

+1 Song sucks, but that is personal taste Cheesy
ptic-1

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:33:55 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 10:51:09 AM by ptic-1

http://www.yellow-coin.com/

Our dev team do not only release altcoins but also develop games, apps, software and other projects. IS IT A lay???

there are others--blue,green Huh

I have to say   yellow coin       do have   QUALITY    cant say it doesnt,,,,wallet nice and works,,site not much to see yet,multipool  very good---20 miners  only---blackcoin had 10Gh/s people    yellow has   40mh/s  in it

black is beautiful  and rich        yellow---lets make it    merge  black POS  with  YC pos Grin

omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:35:18 PM

darkcoin is where its at
ptic-1

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:36:16 PM

black is beautiful  and rich        yellow---lets make it    merge  black POS  with  YC pos-- NEW HIT FOR about 5 days Cheesy

xaml

Activity: 62

Byber

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:37:47 PM

The black coin may be better.

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CenXRac9GdjzwLTQB5DnjSwnqaaFoar3eC
ptic-1

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:38:14 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 10:53:39 AM by ptic-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbARBi0HsWw          

I SEE LOTS of yellow              0.3BC+0.7YC=lambo

userfile

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:39:28 PM

Blackcoin is very successful,but I dont have anyone.so I like Yellowcoin better ,because I have some YCcoin  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: