Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get more money?  (Read 1114 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 12:05:23 AM

Hey guys, I have 0.07 BTC and I was wonder what I could do with it to make more money in BTC?
 I know gambling is a option but I am very skeptical about that and just worried about losing money.
 Any other options?
 Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:52:55 AM

Hey guys, I have 0.07 BTC and I was wonder what I could do with it to make more money in BTC?
 I know gambling is a option but I am very skeptical about that and just worried about losing money.
 Any other options?
 Thank you.

Well I would suggest trading, but you cant make much with 0.07 btc unless you know what your doing, and gabling is out of the question, unless you get lucky. I suggest save it and take a few btc and try to learn how to trade the coins.  When you have enough coins you can also try to sell it at localbitcoins for a 4 percent profit.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:03:06 AM

Any other options?
 Thank you.

Well I would suggest trading, but you cant make much with 0.07 btc unless you know what your doing, and gabling is out of the question, unless you get lucky. I suggest save it and take a few btc and try to learn how to trade the coins.  When you have enough coins you can also try to sell it at localbitcoins for a 4 percent profit.

I would go with trading, also. The way recent things have been going, some of the profitable coins are pretty cheap.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:00:00 AM

Any other options?
 Thank you.

You should have negative trust placed on you for asking for a loan when you have no ability to repay.    Angry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=592817.msg6567138#msg6567138

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:47:17 AM

Any other options?
 Thank you.

You should have negative trust placed on you for asking for a loan when you have no ability to repay.    Angry

I was able to repay what are you talking about? This is just left over bitcoins I wanna get rid of to try to make more money. Also I didn't get a loan so calm down.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:58:48 AM

Any other options?
 Thank you.

You should have negative trust placed on you for asking for a loan when you have no ability to repay.    Angry

I was able to repay what are you talking about? This is just left over bitcoins I wanna get rid of to try to make more money. Also I didn't get a loan so calm down.

Really?  Post an address that shows you have more than 0.07btc.  Otherwise, you are open for negative trust for being a liar.

Yes really and I don't need to post anything. I edited it simply saying "nevermind" realizing I don't need the loan anymore. So I am not a "liar" but you can say what you want. I don't know how any of this relates to this post at all sir.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:03:18 AM

Any other options?
 Thank you.

You should have negative trust placed on you for asking for a loan when you have no ability to repay.    Angry

Really?  Post an address that shows you have more than 0.07btc.  Otherwise, you are open for negative trust for being a liar.

Yes really and I don't need to post anything. I edited it simply saying "nevermind" realizing I don't need the loan anymore. So I am not a "liar" but you can say what you want. I don't know how any of this relates to this post at all sir.

I'm sorry - I must have misunderstood.  It was my understanding that you were asking for a loan without having the funds to repay - the sign of a scammer.  If I am mistaken, please post your address with the appropriate funds (that you claim to have), and I will dutifully admit that I was mistaken.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vitsila

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:05:35 AM

Try https://www.kraken.com/
buy and sell with profit  Wink
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:11:16 AM

Any other options?
 Thank you.

Really?  Post an address that shows you have more than 0.07btc.  Otherwise, you are open for negative trust for being a liar.

I'm sorry - I must have misunderstood.  It was my understanding that you were asking for a loan without having the funds to repay - the sign of a scammer.  If I am mistaken, please post your address with the appropriate funds (that you claim to have), and I will dutifully admit that I was mistaken.

You did misunderstand because I was asking for a loan but then changed my mind. I decided I didn't need a loan anymore. Please stop sir when I didn't do anything wrong here and I am not a scammer.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:13:12 AM

You did misunderstand because I was asking for a loan but then changed my mind. I decided I didn't need a loan anymore. Please stop sir when I didn't do anything wrong here and I am not a scammer.

Not a problem - you are allowed to change your mind.

You did say that you had the funds to repay such a loan (had you NOT changed your mind).  Since trust is everything in this community, I kindly ask you to provide proof that you were able to repay, IF you had taken the loan.  Thank you.

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:11:56 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 07:33:01 AM by ihaveafuckinggun

You did say that you had the funds to repay such a loan (had you NOT changed your mind).  Since trust is everything in this community, I kindly ask you to provide proof that you were able to repay, IF you had taken the loan.  Thank you.

1MLNkegFGcctQSzSdNCnTxWJqXT6zkrseE

Happy? Now can you please remove? I am not a scammer Undecided
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:13:46 AM

Keep the balance in just-dice perhaps and watch as other people gamble it since your part of the bankroll
Perhaps make a light return when deciding where to put your money

Grownwithbtc

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:23:59 PM

I would go with gambling, you can lose everything but you can nicely double It too, I suggest poker. If you win 2 all ins 0.07*2= 0.14, 0.14*2= 0.28 BTC! But It's like all or nothing  Tongue
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:30:49 PM

You need to sign a message with that address,so we can verify if it's your BTC address...
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:55:23 PM

You need to sign a message with that address,so we can verify if it's your BTC address...

And now all the bitcoin on that address have been spent. Cheesy
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:00:40 AM

He actually sent me 7 messages, with 4 different bitcoin address, the first three being "oops, mistake"

I can't be bothered enough to ask him to sign the address.   Undecided

His username is easy enough to remember if he tries to ask for another loan.

Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:24:55 AM

He actually sent me 7 messages, with 4 different bitcoin address, the first three being "oops, mistake"

Sounds like he just went to blockchain.info and found an address with some balance, and oops the bitcoin on the address has been spent. Tongue
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:52:32 AM

Sounds like he just went to blockchain.info and found an address with some balance, and oops the bitcoin on the address has been spent. Tongue

True true. Also,

That address has few whole BTC on transaction, why would anyone with some BTC ask what to do with 0.07 Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
andreja1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:20:05 PM

try some IPO coins

try NFD coin

NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 02:41:29 AM

Any other options?
 Thank you.

I'll warning you right now to not get into gambling, you sound like you want to keep your bitcoins Wink
Only gamble what you can afford to lose.  I learn it the hard way and lost a couple thousand in a few rolls of dice.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: