Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 03:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputable Trader Accepting Loans 5.0% Weekly!  (Read 10005 times)
bl4kjaguar (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 07:41:01 AM

Yes, it is OK. But please no more non-lending in this thread. [haha]

If you change your mind and offer collateral I would happily loan to you, even for several weeks.
A sharp investor will understand and note that their claim against my profitable account is enforceable via LocalBitcoins support system.

If a lender requires collateral beyond this then I'm afraid that my promotions will not apply and I will only be able to supply PayPal funds on a 50% reserve basis.

I am a frequent and trusted PayPal buyer on LocalBitcoins, and frankly this thread will not appeal to tire-kickers (i.e. those seeking collateral); I simply need to finance my operations, period: whether $10 or $1000.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:46:40 AM

bl4kjaguar is a scammer.
bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 07:48:42 AM

bl4kjaguar is a scammer.
This is the same TradeFortress who lost or stole my friend's bitcoins and mine too?  Cheesy
Just when I thought this thread could not get any more ironic!

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:50:50 AM

bl4kjaguar is a scammer.
You have proof? This is TradeFortress?  Cheesy

Yes, it is Cheesy
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:06:21 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 08:23:14 AM by Killerloop

A sharp investor will understand and note that their claim against my profitable account is enforceable via LocalBitcoins support system.

If a lender requires collateral beyond this then I'm afraid that my promotions will not apply and I will only be able to supply PayPal funds on a 50% reserve basis.

I am a frequent and trusted PayPal buyer on LocalBitcoins, and frankly this thread will not appeal to tire-kickers seeking collateral; I simply need to finance my operations, period: whether $10 or $1000.

Sir. I am not claiming anything against your profitability, skill or reputation. I'm not calling you a liar, but I don't care about your reputation at all! For what I care you could request a loan to manufacture weapons; as long as you have collateral I will help you.

Please understand that unless you provide reasonable collateral you are not requesting a loan but a partnership which has very different rules and expected returns.
If you ask for a loan here the lender wants 0% MATERIAL risk, this means altcoin/precious items shipped to the lender. See? It may be worth a lot with your trading counterparts but here your reputation's worth is less than a satoshi.

After all... aren't you an experienced trader? Buy a stable altcoin and use it as collateral, I do not care about your 10% week. Give me collateral plus 5% and I'll lend to you any amount you like.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:15:27 AM

That doesn't even matter, bl4ckjaguar has scammed before.
bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:52:10 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 07:02:28 AM by bl4kjaguar

I'm not calling you a liar, but I don't care about your reputation at all!

OK, but I feel that since I am not a liar, that what I am providing is sufficient.

Like I said, my account is profitable to an extreme and your claim against me is enforceable through that account.

This thread will be a record of what I have returned. It is OK if you do not participate because my offer will still be around.

That doesn't even matter, bl4ckjaguar has scammed before.

Your liabilities are not fictional.   Roll Eyes   Angry  My friend lost money in your scam but was never compensated.  Cry  I also lost money, but fortunately I had some of your collateral. Of course, that was the Wild West of bitcoin lending! This is something a bit different;

I am now creating daily trade reports for investors/lenders. You will see trade id, rate, and fiat amount for all sales and buys, every day. I am happy to log into my account via WebMeeting software to confirm the truth of my reporting!

Anyone who has legitimately lost money can simply post here.

If you want a loan get collateral, otherwise you are wasting your time.

Don't call me; I will call you.  Grin

Killerloop

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:02:46 PM

OK, but I feel that since I am not a liar, that what I am providing is sufficient.

Sorry but it is insufficient. You won't get anything here.

When (if) you change your mind contact me with proper collateral and I will gladly help you.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:46:39 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 05:18:09 AM by bl4kjaguar

Loans/Offers received:
James_Howlett offered a Loan of $1000 on 05/21 to be repaid with a sum $1224.19 on 06/21. Active
nhabuon offered a Loan of .7 BTC on 05/27 to be repaid with a sum .735 on 06/03. Repaid
nhabuon offered a Loan of .7349 BTC on 06/03 to be repaid with a sum 0.771645 on 06/10. Repaid
quick_btc offered a Loan of $200 on 06/05 to be repaid with a sum $220 on 06/12. Active
non2 offered a Loan of .5 BTC on 06/05 to be repaid with a sum 0.55 BTC on 06/12. Active
arbitrage001 offered a Loan of $500 on 06/05 to be repaid with a sum $550 on 06/12. Active
nhabuon offered a Loan of 0.772305 BTC on 06/10 to be repaid with the greater of 0.8340894 BTC or $536.75 on 06/15.  Active

Only 48 hours left until all promotions expire!
nhabuon negotiated a special interest rate and loan period,
He also took advantage of the market risk promotion! Way to go!

UPDATE: New promotion! I am now securing your loan at bitstamp last! You will get the better of bitcoin or dollar value interest!

Lend me your $ or BTC and you can forget about market risk!

ATTN: Loans maturing on 06/12
Unless you have negotiated with me, you will not be paid back until the promotions end on that same day 06/12!

Killerloop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:57:03 AM

Why are you reporting dubious loans from outside this forum? It is not collateral, it doesn't show trust and even if it did it would be completely useless.
Only in-forum trust matters, if any.

If you want a loan get collateral, otherwise you are wasting your time.

bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:08:02 AM

Why are you reporting

I want to be faithful to my creditors and annoying to the tire-kickers.

Killerloop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:13:37 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 07:24:18 AM by Killerloop

Well, you are amusing Cheesy
Just one of the hundred people who come here with words, dreams and nothing in their sack. Wonder why they never get a satoshi?

You should move to the Gambling section, maybe you will have more luck there. This is the safe Lending one.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:15:03 AM

Why are you reporting

That's fine, but you still need collateral to get a loan.
bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:22:58 AM

Why are you reporting

That's fine, but you still need collateral to get a loan.
If I don't pay, you could seize coins from my account via LB support.

I have pledged a very profitable trading account as collateral. Your "warrant" is negotiated and recorded on LB.

This is my thread for long-term lending.  Smiley

Killerloop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:26:51 AM

If I don't pay, you could seize coins from my account via LB support.

I have pledged a very profitable trading account as collateral. Your "warrant" is on negotiated and recorded on LB.

Finally, bitcointalk LOVES to use LocalBitcoins, and reputation does matter

"Seize via bla bla bla"
Dude, why?  Grin

Why take the risk and the hassle of contacting support when I can have your collateral and sell it in a split second? Again.. this is the LENDING forum not GAMBLING. We do not take risks and we do not want hassle.

No collateral
No loan

Grin

bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:34:56 AM

Dude, why?  Grin
Because people need unsecured loans too. Just because it is unsecured does not mean it is unenforceable.

I am a friendly and generous borrower and I thank you for bumping my thread.  Kiss

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:39:55 AM

Dude, why?  Grin
Because people need unsecured loans too.

Forum rules...no collateral = no loan
Killerloop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:40:24 AM

Dude, why?  Grin
Because people need unsecured loans too. Just because it is unsecured does not mean it is unenforceable.

I am a friendly and generous borrower and I thank you for bumping my thread.  Kiss

No problem man, the community needs fun. You won't get a satoshi so --> free fun

bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:52:52 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 08:08:15 AM by bl4kjaguar

No problem man, the community needs fun. You won't get a satoshi so --> free fun
Well, I already have loans, so I guess I am also having fun?  Smiley I already have cash flow too, but if you are skeptical of either or both; Why not have me prove it to you?  Wink Can you accept that offer?
Ranlo offered me a loan but I turned him down.  Shocked
You are right, nobody on here will lend to me!  Cry
Maybe you should just report my posts and forcibly shutter this thread!  Tongue

But honestly, I do have collateral:
My trading on LB profits several hundred a day, so it is collateral. If you think hard, you will see how my reputation is also collateral, and NOT ONLY because trust is a rare commodity.

4,400 escrow trades indicates trust
Threads are offering unsecured loans, so why can't I ask for them?
My business is not collateral?? Schedule a time for me to prove otherwise!

This thread will be good for a lot of fun, I think.

Killerloop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:22:18 AM

Well, I already have loans, so I guess I am also having fun?  Smiley

You are desperate for unsecured loans.

I already have cash flow too, but if you are skeptical of either or both; Why not have me prove it to you?  Wink Can you accept that offer?
Ranlo offered me a loan but I turned him down.  Shocked
You are right, nobody on here will lend to me!  Cry
Maybe you should just report my posts and forcibly shutter this thread!  Tongue

I don't see why, it is useful for everyone.

But honestly, I do have collateral:
My trading on LB profits several hundred a day, so it is collateral. If you think hard, you will see how my reputation is also collateral, and NOT ONLY because trust is a rare commodity.

Not worth a satoshi. Not collateral. Repeat it as much as you like... you CLAIM to be a successful trader yet you cannot afford a secured to loan to earn trust in this community.
Your outside reputation here is worthless no matter what you say. No one is offering you anything.

Threads are offering unsecured loans, so why can't I ask for them?
My business is not collateral?? Schedule a time for me to prove otherwise!

Not worth a satoshi (again). Only collateral given to lender is worth something.
There are some people here offering unsecured microloans, if you can afford to pay them back maybe you should beg from them indeed!

This thread will be good for a lot of fun, I think.

It is educative for newcomers. People will say anything to not provide collateral on a loan then likely run with the coins. A truly successful trader should have no problem in getting LiteCoin collateral for example.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: