Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputable Trader Accepting Loans 5.0% Weekly!  (Read 9982 times)
bl4kjaguar (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:38:34 AM

you CLAIM to be a successful trader yet you cannot afford a secured to loan to earn trust in this community.
That would be "paying for trust"; I would rather that trust come out of mutual benefit. It's funny that you think I should pay for trust.

Not worth a satoshi (again). Only collateral given to lender is worth something.
So I am better off keeping my collateral than trading it for trust?

It is educative for newcomers. People will say anything to not provide collateral on a loan then likely run with the coins.
Your logic smells of financial failure. Don't chase me, because I am not running away.  Wink

A truly successful trader should have no problem in getting LiteCoin collateral for example.
Happy to offer collateral as long as I don't lose a satoshi. I don't believe in paying for trust, but I do reward sharp investors. Who cares about you? This thread is a legacy which can be proven on demand.  Cheesy

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:47:14 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 09:35:23 AM by Killerloop

That would be "paying for trust"; I would rather that trust come out of mutual benefit. It's funny that you think I should pay for trust.

You look like a scammer Smiley
No one says that you should pay for trust. Only that you need to provide collateral for loans. Please read forum rules again.

Your logic smells of financial failure. Don't chase me, because I am not running away.  Wink

I do not offer financial consueling. Only netiquette one: read the forum rules again so you'll understand why you are looking desperate.

Happy to offer collateral as long as I don't lose a satoshi. I don't believe in paying for trust, but I do reward sharp investors. Who cares about you? This thread is a legacy which can be proven on demand.  Cheesy

So far you only proven that you are a random offtopic dude asking for unsecured loan.

If you are happy to provide collateral then I can loan money to you, state what altcoin do you have and send it to a trusted escrow on this forum like Monbux. Upon confirmation I will send you the coins and the loan will start.

Fair, simple and effective. No one loses a satoshi.

Any other arrangement puts the lender and/or the borrower in a risky/unfair position and should be posted in the Gambling section.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
zori

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:23:13 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 02:27:13 PM by zori

can I loan 0.3

edit: 0.03 BTC  sorry Typographical error
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:49:28 PM

Yeah, sure. You're full of crap.

Cant you just ask your parents for $10? Such pains to get that sum amazing Shocked

I can't ask my parents because its private and $10?
they don't even know Bitcoins and stuff

Now you're asking for a .30BTC loan? ~$200 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598564.msg7250804#msg7250804

can I loan 0.3?

Obvious scam is obvious. Enjoy the negative trust.

Scammer?
I am only loaning 0.02 BTC
and the other loan is for a long term loan

can I loan 0.3
edit: 0.03 BTC  sorry Typographical error

You just confirmed the above is a lie, about the typo. You're just trying to get whatever you can get and run.

Killerloop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:54:08 PM

can I loan 0.3

edit: 0.03 BTC  sorry Typographical error

Please do not contaminate educative thread

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:43:54 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 04:00:15 PM by bl4kjaguar

I have not lied to anybody yet; 4,400 escrows speaks volumes about my history of honesty and the strength of my trading.
I successfully closed over 400 escrows between the start of the thread and this post; again, I will prove anything I say upon request.

can I loan 0.3

edit: 0.03 BTC  sorry Typographical error

I prefer that you contact me on LB via my ad:
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/100800

If you are happy to provide collateral then I can loan money to you, state what altcoin do you have and send it to a trusted escrow on this forum like Monbux. Upon confirmation I will send you the coins and the loan will start.

Fair, simple and effective. No one loses a satoshi.

If you are willing to use btc-e last, then I can offer LTC for collateral with Danny Hamilton as long as the man is online! However, I will not pay you any interest for this...

I also cannot offer more than 100% of the loan value, because then I would be losing money up-front and effectively paying for trust! I do not hold any altcoins; I only trade BTC/USD.

Killerloop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:48:36 PM

If you are willing to use btc-e last, then I can offer LTC for collateral with Danny Hamilton as long as the man is online! However, I will not pay you any interest for this...

No problem in using BTC-e as I have an account there, however 0% interest is not acceptable. My current rates are 0.9%/day (may be discussed)
No compounding of interest, of course.

I also cannot offer more than 100% of the loan value, because then I would be losing money up-front and effectively paying for trust! I do not hold any altcoins; I only trade BTC/USD.

You won't lose anything as coins are fully returned to you at the end of the loan. Please read forum rules again.

I am sorry, 100% collateral is not enough. The provided altcoin exchange rate could fall while you hold the Bitcoins exposing the lender to risk. As 0% risk is mandatory this is not acceptable.
110-115% for LTC, more than 120% for any other altcoin.

Stop trying to circumvent estabilished rules as they are non-negotiable and protect this forum against potential scammers.

bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:50:10 PM

Stop trying to circumvent estabilished rules as they are non-negotiable and protect this forum against potential scammers.

You can message me on here for collateral deals. Otherwise, please stop wasting your time in my thread.

I will not take on any risk up-front as a requirement for acquiring a loan.

I am not going to let you hold my $11 just so I can use your $10 for trading.

If my posts are bad, you can report them.

Killerloop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:55:12 PM

I will not take on any risk as a requirement for acquiring a loan.

You have no risk as escrow trusted by both parties holds collateral. If I do not give you the coins the escrow will return your coins to you at 0% loss. If you do not pay me back escrow will give me your coins. 0% risk again.

You can message me on here for collateral deals IF YOU HAVE A SWEET DEAL. Otherwise, please stop wasting your time in my thread.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will post in your thread for as long as I see fit and try to disrupt any offer that puts the lender at risk.

bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:56:14 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 12:31:22 AM by bl4kjaguar

You can message me on here for collateral deals. Otherwise, please stop wasting your time in my thread.

I will not take on any risk up-front as a requirement for acquiring a loan.

I am not going to let you hold my $11 just so I can use your $10 for trading.

Here, read my post again. People thought that you were risky, but you paid them back. You requested an unsecured loan on this forum, and I am doing the same.  Roll Eyes

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:50:35 PM

Confirming I received my money back.
bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:56:27 AM

Thank you!  Grin

Three hours left before these two promotions are gone forever!

bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:32:53 AM

Thank you!  Grin

Three hours left before these two promotions are gone forever!

All promos are closed; thank you for lending!  Grin

New weekly interest rate is now 4.5% with free market insurance! See the loans in the OP for examples.

Killerloop

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:26:34 AM

A PM-Negotiated transaction I suppose  Grin

non2

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:49:21 AM

I get my 0.55 btc back +6hrs ago,
Like his Localbitcoins profile show , he is an honest and legit trader.

Thanks 1aguar , I'll be back Wink

Non2

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/non2/
non2

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:22:45 PM

Another loan : 3 btc for 10 days max .
Good luck with your business 1aguar !

Non2
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:40:46 PM

Non2

Hey, I know you're a newbie, so just a FYI- loans should be made public on this forum. It deters scamming.
Go ahead and post the transaction ID for that 3 BTC and from now on try to remember to make things public.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:49:14 PM

Non2

How were you even able to loan 3 BTC? I offered over a week ago to loan him 2 BTC and he declined it, saying it was too much (I figured 2 BTC was cleaner/easier to deal with than 1.82348923 or whatever it was at the time). It ended up causing me to back out of the deal altogether but I'm curious as to how you were able to invest even more than that.

(He did offer to allow me to do the 2 BTC loan if I were to refer someone else to him that invested... this is what caused me to red-flag it. It made no sense for him to require a second person when his outcome would be exactly the same, unless he wasn't planning to follow through and instead was wanting to lower his "risk" in terms of people pursuing him by negating the value of doing so)

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:07:37 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 12:27:42 AM by bl4kjaguar

I offered over a week ago to loan him 2 BTC and he declined it, saying it was too much.

(He did offer to allow me to do the 2 BTC loan if I were to refer someone else to him that invested...

In my ad (OP) it has always stated that I can only borrow $1000 maximum (and $10 minimum) initially. I want to start slow and I also want the forum to recognize the value of this opportunity (I was happy to offer you an exception to my rule; just find someone who can risk $10).

This is why I am lowering interest rates and only offering promotions to repeat lenders.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:02:34 AM

I offered over a week ago to loan him 2 BTC and he declined it, saying it was too much.

(He did offer to allow me to do the 2 BTC loan if I were to refer someone else to him that invested...

In my ad (OP) it has always stated that I can only borrow $1000 maximum (and $10 minimum) initially. I want to start slow and I also want the forum to recognize the value of this opportunity (I was happy to offer you an exception to my rule; just find someone who can risk $10).

This is why I am lowering interest rates and only offering promotions to repeat lenders.

Ah, that explains it. Apparently my public school math failed me miserably. See, the way I read it:

on offered a Loan of 0.772305 BTC on 06/10 to be repaid with the greater of 0.8340894 BTC or $536.75 on 06/15.  Active
kelpy offered a Loan of 0.5 BTC on 06/12 to be repaid with a sum 0.55 BTC on 06/19.  Active
nhabuon offered a Loan of $200 on 06/12 to be repaid with the greater of 0.38461539 BTC or $220 on 06/19. Fee=2%.  Active
non2 offered a Loan of 3 BTC on 06/14 to be repaid with a sum 3.3 BTC on 06/24.Active

Means 3.8 BTC + $756.75 = $2169 (Preev.com for ease) + $756.75 = $2925.75

My school taught us that $2925.75 is almost 3x $1000 (or 2.92575x, to be exact).

I apologize for the confusion, and I will be absolutely sure to write a letter to my previous math teachers to help ensure they are straightened out and understand that $3k < $1k. Thank you! You've saved many other students from going through the same failed mathematics courses.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: