Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputable Trader Accepting Loans 5.0% Weekly!  (Read 9989 times)
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 06:54:34 PM

I have been contacted by 3 parties who have had green dot accounts banned due to this guys practices. Anyone have any info or had accounts locked by this guy please contact me.
I hope he understands that what he is doing is classified as money laundering in the united states.

Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:23:43 PM

I hope he understands that what he is doing is classified as money laundering in the united states.

...and unsecured lending also known as "gambling"

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 12:02:30 AM

...and unsecured lending also known as "gambling"

But Gambling is legal in some states while money laundering is not.

ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:30:55 AM

Confirming receipt of payment from blkjaguar on my $10 BTC loan (with interest).  Many thanks sir.  Looking forward to doing again soon.

bl4kjaguar (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:06:36 PM

Hello,

I am now accepting loans via auction on this thread. This post is announcing the first auction!

Today, I am offering four different promises: 1 week and 2 week "notes", with secured and unsecured rates (bitstamp is the reference exchange).

I am writing down my promise for up to $1,000 of debt for each note, so the total being auctioned is 4,000.

To place your bid, simply send me a private message (or make a post) by using this format:

Bidding on 1/2 week note un/secured at % per week

At 10:00 PST tonight, the best bids will be announced. You are allowed one more bid after this (up to 1 bid for each note).
At 10:30 PST tonight, the best bids will be announced; loans will take effect the same day if payment is made before 11:00 PM; otherwise, the next day.
You must bid at least $100 and at most 5% weekly interest.

I will pick best offers up to $1000 from each of the 4 auctions.

Good luck!

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Killerloop

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:15:49 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 06:30:50 AM by Killerloop

100$, 1 week, 5%, secured

EDIT: Withdrawn due to no collateral.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 04:29:23 PM

I'm assuming the only difference between secure and unsecure loan is collateral and no collateral? I suggest that all "bids" be open public posts for transparency. You could claim that someone bid only 2% interest per week in PM if you didn't receive the results you wanted.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:03:00 PM

I'm assuming the only difference between secure and unsecure loan is collateral and no collateral? I suggest that all "bids" be open public posts for transparency. You could claim that someone bid only 2% interest per week in PM if you didn't receive the results you wanted.

Yeah, I don't do silent auctions so I'm out on this one.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Killerloop

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

Yeah, I don't do silent auctions so I'm out on this one.

It is a good chance to see if he is legit or another one of those scammer/ponzier of unsecured lending.

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:07:05 PM

It is a good chance to see if he is legit or another one of those scammer/ponzier of unsecured lending.

Well for the record, I did receive repayment for the btc I previously loaned him. It was a little late, but I still received full amount + interest. No collateral, so it was unsecure right?

https://blockchain.info/address/15bF79q4HXxSN212hVXxVyCM9dxTncZHd6

Killerloop

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:37:40 PM

Well for the record, I did receive repayment for the btc I previously loaned him. It was a little late, but I still received full amount + interest. No collateral, so it was unsecure right?

Yes it was unsecured, good that you got your repay.

bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:12:54 PM

I'm assuming the only difference between secure and unsecure loan is collateral and no collateral?

No collateral is offered.

Secured=based on $USD value and tied to exchange
Unsecured=based on bitcoin

Some people like secured loans.  Tongue

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:31:50 PM

Ah I see. Glad you clarified, because some people like myself or killerloop assumed secured means collateral, rather than the amount being tied to fiat or btc. You might consider upping the interest amount, most people here tend to not give loans unless there was collateral, no matter how trusted you are.

bl4kjaguar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:45:32 PM

I am glad that Killerloop has bid in the auction.

I still need some liquidity, so if you do not want to bid, please message me if you are interested in lending around these same rates. This means you, ranlo and haploid23  Tongue

I do not hold any altcoins; I only trade BTC/USD.

I will not accept any up-front cost or risk as a requirement for obtaining a loan.

I am not going to let you hold my $11 just so I can use your $10 for trading.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:33:07 AM

I am glad that Killerloop has bid in the auction.

I got the impression his offer to loan you money was based on you claiming it would be secured by collateral. I doubt he will give you an unsecured loan.
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:46:22 AM

...some people like myself or killerloop assumed secured means collateral, rather than the amount being tied to fiat or btc...

I got the impression his offer to loan you money was based on you claiming it would be secured by collateral. I doubt he will give you an unsecured loan.

Indeed. If you look at the types of posts he makes and loan he gives out, he only does it with collateral. So there is some misunderstanding with the term "secured" loan. I'm pretty sure he will retract the bid as well.

Anyways OP, I've sent you PM, but not for a private bid.

Killerloop

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:28:48 AM

Some people like secured loans.  Tongue

Secured means "secured by collateral", the proper term for what you meant is "tied/untied"

Offer is, of course, withdrawn.

pseudoturtle

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:08:08 PM

Just letting everyone know that I lent 1aguar .05 btc a minute ago:

blockchain.info/address/1APKormrFRhfV4bho8eLVLfuV4kVwK3Eo7

And he said he would pay me .0525 btc in one week's time at

blockchain.info/address/1KJtLkQeS2DGUAxFcbapjWdgnHtxpvWTJu

Good luck, 1aguar and hope to see .0525 btc there in a week!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:46:23 AM

Just letting everyone know that I lent 1aguar .05 btc a minute ago:

blockchain.info/address/1APKormrFRhfV4bho8eLVLfuV4kVwK3Eo7

And he said he would pay me .0525 btc in one week's time at

blockchain.info/address/1KJtLkQeS2DGUAxFcbapjWdgnHtxpvWTJu

Good luck, 1aguar and hope to see .0525 btc there in a week!

I really don't think you'll have any problems. He's been following through on our agreements, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:33:50 AM

pm sent

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print