Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Concealed Handgun Classess for Bitcoin Donations  (Read 954 times)
jc01480 (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:27:37 AM

I just applied for my CHL Instructor certificate.  Would anyone in the DFW are be interested in taking a CHL class based on BTC donations only?  I have to practice with a few classes before I go mainstream and will consider taking BTC only as means of paying for the class once I've worked out the kinks.

Please provide some feedback.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:28:35 AM

Concealed handguns are pretty cool, but concealed Shuriken (ninja stars) are WAY cooler.

Can you teach me how to be effective with ninja weapons?

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
jc01480 (OP)

Nope..

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:49:26 AM

Concealed handguns are pretty cool, but concealed Shuriken (ninja stars) are WAY cooler.

Fella, I'm part ninja.  Jackie Chan gets his MOVES from my shadow.  Otherwise, I'll have to refer you to the ninja turtle crew down the street.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:56:59 AM

@jc01480, hi. Would you also accept Guncoins? (alt-coin section and they also have a web page.)

Although, I'm not in your area, just that there is a coin for this kind of thing. (There's potcoin for plants ... where legal.)

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:37:27 AM

I don't think you are even allowed to get a permit for a concealed weapons license where I live Sad
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:51:06 AM

The permit is a legal / government requirement. But anyone can take classes (although makes little sense if you do not have a firearm, or are not planning to get one.)

Some states require classes or a proficiency test, others do not. Some states allow open carry without a permit. It really depends on what state or what country you live in.

Above all, do what is your moral duty and obligation, to yourself, to your family, to your country. I do not advocate breaking the law, but I will do what is necessary to keep myself and my loved ones alive.

joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:24:48 AM

The permit is a legal / government requirement. But anyone can take classes (although makes little sense if you do not have a firearm, or are not planning to get one.)

Some states require classes or a proficiency test, others do not. Some states allow open carry without a permit. It really depends on what state or what country you live in.

Above all, do what is your moral duty and obligation, to yourself, to your family, to your country. I do not advocate breaking the law, but I will do what is necessary to keep myself and my loved ones alive.

I would if I lived closer. I am in Houston.

Carry err day.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:44:31 AM

I just applied for my CHL Instructor certificate.  Would anyone in the DFW are be interested in taking a CHL class based on BTC donations only?  I have to practice with a few classes before I go mainstream and will consider taking BTC only as means of paying for the class once I've worked out the kinks.

Please provide some feedback.

CHL has always attracted me, but not allowed in my jurisdiction Cry

xDan

Activity: 688

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:12:18 AM

Ahh, I love this forum Cheesy

Is there any kind of local bitcoin service directory? That would be a good place for such things.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
jc01480 (OP)

Nope..

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:50:42 PM

Carry err day.

You pretty much have to there.  The running joke in Austin was that everyone hoped Houston would secede from Texas to become its own state.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:53:07 PM

As far as I'm concerned every gun in this country can suck a dick.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
jc01480 (OP)

Nope..

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:08:19 PM

-B-

That's what most unarmed people say.  I don't advocate for guns.  I advocate for empowering people to feel safe (with their lives and their money).
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:50:44 PM

I do not advocate breaking the law, but I will do what is necessary to keep myself and my loved ones alive.
Translation.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:55:37 PM

-B-

As far as I'm concerned every douchebag in this country who wants guns banned can suck-start a 12 gauge.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:02:11 PM

Depending on where you live you may already be able to. For example my Utah permit is a "concealed firearms permit" but my Wisconsin card is a "concealed Carry License". That allows me to carry a variety of weapons including knives, ninja stars, incapacitating chemicals. But I think I'll stick to firearms. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:36:47 AM

Never bring a Ninja star to a gunfight.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:30:15 AM

Depending on where you live you may already be able to. For example my Utah permit is a "concealed firearms permit" but my Wisconsin card is a "concealed Carry License". That allows me to carry a variety of weapons including knives, ninja stars, incapacitating chemicals. But I think I'll stick to firearms. 
Utah is still cool. They were kind enough to issue me a non-resident concealed firearms permit which is valid in something like 30 states. Unfortunately in my own home (New York City  Tongue) I can't even touch a handgun or shuriken.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: