Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO]EPU-CREDIT" - X11 POW/POS, MINERBOX  (Read 5361 times)
EPU-CREDIT (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:32:32 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 03:56:11 PM by EPU-CREDIT

http://epu-credit.com/imagesforum/logoepucredit.png
http://epu-credit.com

EPU Credit -it is a breakthrough cryptocurrency and investment . Our goal - to take a strong market position on a level with such coins as Bitcoin and Litecoin. We plan to create an ecosystem around our coins that you have never had any problems whenever you want to exchange your money for EPU Credits, or buy something for EPU Credits. Our first goal is to build a strong community and firmly strengthen the currency . Our next step is to create the payment system Ec-Pay, the new cryptocurrency and Fiat money exchange - CryptEx. At each stage we will need money. That is why we begin IPO.

http://epu-credit.com/imagesforum/cryptexlogo.png

Investment - it's always risks, but we did not come empty-handed - we are ready to launch the coin and offer you to become our investors. Everyone who invested at least some amount of BTC automatically gets to the list of investors. This list of investors will share equally among themselves 30% of the awards for each generated block. More over each of the investors who invest more then 1BTC will get our first miner box when we will change algo. Miner box power will be equate investors donations. Preorder price of easiest minerbox will start at 1000 dollars but you can already reserve the most simple Minerbox complectation for half the price.

http://epu-credit.com
Official launch - 18th May 18.00 UTC
Algorithm: X11 POW/POS ; after 3-6 months after full launch we will change algo to new: EPU algo.
Symbol: EPU-CREDITS
Total coin: 100,000,000
Block reward: 3000
Block time: 60 seconds
Retarget:difficulty will adjust each 50 blocks.
Confirmations on Transactions: 7
Confirmations on Mined Blocks: 200
Maximum number of POW-blocks: 7200
POW mining days: only 5
POS mining: first 5 days - 10% stake interest,red then 1% per dill we introduce our new algo (3-6 month)
PREMINE: NO, (but each block sends 30% coins to IPO donators.)

http://epu-credit.com/imagesforum/ipo.png

EPU will be new crypto algo which will be working only with miner box help, we will start EPU after 3-6 months of full lauch of the coin and services and will start to spread EPU technology to the world.

EPU Miner BOX is unic device for mining on EPU crypto algo

http://epu-credit.com/imagesforum/minerbox.png

What do you need to become our investor ?

Send donations BTC to 168cyExtvpEvvNSFsHtJ6ioS2uaXdDxrPP

Contact us via forum private message or email. You need to specify the amount of your donation and transaction id in the massage.
We will contact you during the day and confirm receipt.Then u get to all INVESTORS LIST here and on epu-credit.com . Every generated block is giving into investors wallets 30% "every block fee" proportionally of their investments. We will generate and release first wallets for our investors first.
If your donations more than 1BTC, you will need to specify the delivery address and we will put you up to date about the Miner boxes.
Please pay attention! We can not guarantee the exact delivery dates of equipment.

All of you have a chance to get a % of coin in every block.BTC

ESCROW.MS provide our escrow service

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

ESCROW AGREEMENT

The escrow address for EPU-Credit is :

BTC: 1PCA3sCGYjSTmyYAJb2guyGnwwne8cu2oA

https://blockchain.info/address/1PCA3sCGYjSTmyYAJb2guyGnwwne8cu2oA

Escrow Procedure and Payment Instruction
You need to send funds in escrow address and PM me tx id.
After IPO will be closed, Private keys* will be distributed to the IPO Investors by me.

* According to Dev Investor's address will be hardcoded in wallet so they need to be generated before wallet is fully developed.
Since I am here to keep your bitcoins safe, you have to trust me with private keys. Keys will be destroyed once they are sent to investors.

Note:
I will require a signed confirmation message or proof of transaction from all buyers to distribute Private keys.

Terms and Conditions and More details (Please read carefully)

1. I will generate address for users and provide them to Dev so he can hardcode them in wallets.
2. I am providing escrow for your investor status in IPO only, which will reserve your (30% per block to investors), anything else like minerbox etc doesn't comes under escrow protection.
3. Refunds will be available to users and I will ask users for refund last time after launch, they can either ask for refund or opt to stay in IPO.
4. Wallet distributed to investors in 24-48hrs after launch.
5. More Info about IPO structure and 30% block reward
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599032.msg6595741#msg6595741

Discharge of Escrow Agent.
Upon the delivery of all of the subject matter or monies pursuant to the terms of this Escrow Agreement,
the duties of Escrow Agent shall terminate and Escrow Agent shall be discharged from any further obligation hereunder.

Fine Print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
As a Escrow I am only here to make sure you get your coins. I don't take any responsibility of other promises from developers like minorbox etc, Please invest funds on your risk.
The escrow holder, escrow.ms, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 1% for this transaction which will be paid by the developer.

Thank you
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTbWUBAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhkR4H/0Dg6C9cFjSkxmdiOqZGGLPB
ZGx+FdNQuWjLEtGhlJauk7y4FWiocSyo2kfk9KAtdZvX4wuN1s0ZRhof20AjS9ot
3HEaOF1lVQ/M9/Jat+P/RTYLW8x49ez3dEPUZrpNFLmxNOAMlERSQv+YdSqnqiom
czklV9dQvVfPWv1mD1tClcBCAIwFz3rbXK54kcBH12SwNrul0t17QJ0v/PbHGGK4
uObL1Ivow4oZtGxmC/MxprN9OZOY/9QL11k9z+ecBSxzUaH07ZyjuKtDZMJmKvHG
/MkYvpDVlfHweFFM/o0NmE14LEeLqXW/x0DIzYP+hPa8JRvj0E/06HPR+vPg37c=
=GKte
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

A BIT MORE ABOUT PLANS FOR THE IPO:

In a first phase we are planing strengthen our coin on first huge market, we are going to set up buy floor. Then, when we get to the vote on Cryptsy or MintPal we are planing to spend all funds on the voting, that are remain funds for this phase. On this phase we gonna spend 70% of all funds, that we get from IPO.

In second phase we are unfreezes development of Ec-Pay and cryptEx. Our team are planing to spend our money and remaining 30% of funds from IPO company.

http://epu-credit.com/imagesforum/ecpay_logo.png

The last stage is the production order our MinerBox devices from China factory, before this phase we will announce pre-order for MinerBox. Estimated price of MinerBox at this moment is 1000$.

EC-pay payment system is based on certificates with help of which you can easily transfer money with out block confirmation!

http://s003.radikal.ru/i204/1405/66/1f7733d157e7.png

HOW IT WORKS?

Every generated block is giving into investors wallets 30% "every block fee" proportionally of their investments.

All donations to this —>168cyExtvpEvvNSFsHtJ6ioS2uaXdDxrPP<— Btc address are equally to 30% coins of EACH block of EPU Credits, which will get in to your Credits wallet instantly.

All donators from 1BTC will get first EPU-miner boxes(when we change algo to EPU) for free,but hashrate will be unlocked proportionally of their investments.

VERY IMPORTANT

Somebody tell me please! Whether you like the idea? This is not a scam, I invented this idea about 6 months, I'm a dreamer, but the people who wanted to help me, has gone missing and gave a start ahead of time. Who wants to join and help in the development and promotion, please contact me. Together we are creators of Titan!

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:38:58 AM

Good luck.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
jeremmilq0

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:45:21 AM

interesting.
i will consider when u get escrow.

kauhywka

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:54:27 AM

EPU-CREDIT.COM  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

EPU Credit -it is a breakthrough cryptocurrency and investment . Our goal - to take a strong market position on a level with such coins as Bitcoin and Litecoin. We plan to create an ecosystem around our coins that you have never had any problems whenever you want to exchange your money for EPU Credits, or buy something for EPU Credits. Our first goal is to build a strong community and firmly strengthen the currency . Our next step is to create the payment system Ec-Pay, the new cryptocurrency and Fiat money exchange - Cryptex. At each stage we will need money. That is why we begin IPO.

Investment - it's always risks, but we did not come empty-handed - we are ready to launch the coin and offer you to become our investors. Everyone who invested at least some amount of BTC automatically gets to the list of investors. This list of investors will share equally among themselves 30% of the awards for each generated block. More over each of the investors who invest more then 1BTC will get our first miner box when we will change algo. Miner box power will be equate investors donations. Preorder price of easiest minerbox will start at 1000 dollars but you can already reserve the most simple Minerbox complectation for half the price.

Epu-credit.com
Official launch - 18th May 18.00 UTC
Algorithm: X11 POW/POS ; after 3-6 months after full launch we will change algo to new: EPU algo.
Symbol: EPU-CREDITS
Total coin: 100,000,000
Block reward: 3000
Block time: 60 seconds
Retarget:difficulty will adjust each 50 blocks.
Confirmations on Transactions: 7
Confirmations on Mined Blocks: 200
Maximum number of POW-blocks: 7200
POW mining days: only 5
POS mining: first 5 days - 10% stake interest, then 1% per day. Untill we introduce our new algo (3-6 month)
PREMINE: NO, (but each block sends 30% coins to IPO donators.)

EPU will be new crypto algo which will be working only with miner box help, we will start EPU after 3-6 months of full lauch of the coin and services and will start to spread EPU technology to the world.

EPU Miner BOX is unic device for mining on EPU crypto algo

What do you need to become our investor ?

Send donations BTC to 168cyExtvpEvvNSFsHtJ6ioS2uaXdDxrPP

Contact us via forum private message or email. You need to specify the amount of your donation and transaction id in the massage.
We will contact you during the day and confirm receipt.Then u get to all INVESTORS LIST here and on epu-credit.com . Every generated block is giving into investors wallets 30% "every block fee" proportionally of their investments. We will generate and release first wallets for our investors first.
If your donations more than 1BTC, you will need to specify the delivery address and we will put you up to date about the Miner boxes.
Please pay attention! We can not guarantee the exact delivery dates of equipment.

All of you have a chance to get a % of coin in every block.BTC

WHY WE DO NOT USE ESCROW?
Because of the form of our IPO, we can not afford to Escrow for one simple reason - investors wallets will be generated before the start and hard coded. If any of the investors decide to withdraw the money, it will force us to restart the coin, what we do not want to do and will not do without strong reason.

A BIT MORE ABOUT PLANS FOR THE IPO:
In a first phase we are planing strengthen our coin on first huge market, we are going to set up buy floor. Then, when we get to the vote on Cryptsy or MintPal we are planing to spend all funds on the voting, that are remain funds for this phase. On this phase we gonna spend 70% of all funds, that we get from IPO.

In second phase we are unfreezes development of Ec-Pay and cryptEx. Our team are planing to spend our money and remaining 30% of funds from IPO company.

The last stage is the production order our MinerBox devices from China factory, before this phase we will announce pre-order for MinerBox. Estimated price of MinerBox at this moment is 1000$.

EC-pay payment system is based on certificates with help of which you can easily transfer money with out block confirmation!

HOW IT WORKS?
Every generated block is giving into investors wallets 30% "every block fee" proportionally of their investments.

All donations to this —>168cyExtvpEvvNSFsHtJ6ioS2uaXdDxrPP<— Btc address are equally to 30% coins of EACH block of EPU Credits, which will get in to your Credits wallet instantly.

All donators from 1BTC will get first EPU-miner boxes(when we change algo to EPU) for free,but hashrate will be unlocked proportionally of their investments.

BTCIPO INVESTORS LIST
EPU CREDIT FOUNDATION - blockchain.info/ru/tx/90fdae37b5fe004603366472144798c299a792f2a213d93fead84d4c2f2d61df  - 13.007 BTC

Its soo nice and huge.... i want to be anywhere the first and to win and i risk my 0.5 btc
blockchain.info/ru/tx/f1d71add7c2ac976c4c3b2a484bb2c506feb2415e0b78a7062e9c64f2d121cfc
write me down into the donators list and write me PM more about EPU and miner boxes!

DIMECOIN: THE  REVOLUTIONARY  CRYPTOCURRENCY $$$$ http://www.dimecoin.co
michaelsss

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:55:49 AM

no escrow , never touch any coins, that;s rule .
so good luck.
EPU-CREDIT (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:00:51 PM

so good luck.
We will do an escrow-100%,be patient, this thread will be moderated 24/7  Cool
Loreto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:27:14 PM

Id....like it Cheesy Cheesy
I will think about donation with out escrow, but certainly u guys need to do it Tongue
I think it is really something interesting, looks great!
techOver

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:35:55 PM

What a magic coin. I think a lot of miners will check it out at start...i put my eagle eye on lol
kauhywka

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:42:15 PM

What a magic coin. I think a lot of miners will check it out at start...i put my eagle eye on lol
DO u understand that this coin change out its algo after X11 POW/POS to absolutely new algo lol!!! i think to get a % from every block in this coin- is a winning!

DIMECOIN: THE  REVOLUTIONARY  CRYPTOCURRENCY $$$$ http://www.dimecoin.co
griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:53:44 PM

Err - isn't that going to bloat the blockchain somewhat having every block have many outputs.  Maybe you will only get 1 or 2 of your friends investing so it might not be such a big issue.

Who is going to want to pay $1000 for this magic box to mine a coin that gives all the investors extra cash for free and where do you get the many thousands $$$$ investment to get this box manufactured.  Sounds crazy.
Loreto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:57:38 PM

Err - isn't that going to bloat the blockchain somewhat having every block have many outputs.  Maybe you will only get 1 or 2 of your friends investing so it might not be such a big issue.

Who is going to want to pay $1000 for this magic box to mine a coin that gives all the investors extra cash for free and where do you get the many thousands $$$$ investment to get this box manufactured.  Sounds crazy.

hm...i think that idea is very good and strong, when IPO investors and first miners get price high at POS it will relauch to new algo, which can mine only special devices, and price will extremely growing...so,my conclusion is that coin is very interesting, but i will wait an escrow service Tongue
nona1245

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:04:01 PM

so good luck.
We will do an escrow-100%,be patient, this thread will be moderated 24/7  Cool
it is easy to do an excrow
find a good excrow

Whales Need Plankton (FOOD) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673734.0   PW7vgh74iv4Vwzdjf7LeScoxc4WT7UHGCN
ezvm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:21:43 PM

Willing to get in if trusted escrow is available.

gpuminer

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:11:48 PM

So 30% of coins is set aside for IPO. Does this 30% only for POW block ? Or its for both POW and pos block ?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
EPU-CREDIT (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:47:14 PM

So 30% of coins is set aside for IPO. Does this 30% only for POW block ? Or its for both POW and pos block ?
Yes,30% of POW and POS blocks fee is going to investors before they get their miner boxes
idcweb

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:06:50 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 09:51:37 PM by idcweb

WelCome 520Cn.Com China Pool
520CN中国矿池欢迎您

http://epu.520Cn.Com

1% Fee
CoinBreader

Activity: 672