Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real time news  (Read 496 times)
deck_bsd (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:14:37 PM

Hi everybody,

I'm new on this forum and in the bitcoin adventure and i would like to try trading  Roll Eyes It's seem to be an exciting world that i would like to know.

So i already found some site to survey the value of BTC. Found some platform to sell/buy BTC (even if i don't know yet really how to proceed). But i still need to find a site or addon or program or whatever to keep me informed in real time of the news about BTC. Some times ago tradingview did that but apprently the module doesn't work anymore.

Someone of you have an idea ?

Thanks by advance Smiley

PS : And if you have also , a kind of tutorial about the trading in general or with BTC, feel free to send me the link  Tongue Yes i know ... it's a newbie question but ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agusta

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:01:25 PM

Hi everybody,

I'm new on this forum and in the bitcoin adventure and i would like to try trading  Roll Eyes It's seem to be an exciting world that i would like to know.

So i already found some site to survey the value of BTC. Found some platform to sell/buy BTC (even if i don't know yet really how to proceed). But i still need to find a site or addon or program or whatever to keep me informed in real time of the news about BTC. Some times ago tradingview did that but apprently the module doesn't work anymore.

Someone of you have an idea ?

Thanks by advance Smiley

PS : And if you have also , a kind of tutorial about the trading in general or with BTC, feel free to send me the link  Tongue Yes i know ... it's a newbie question but ...

Study “blockcain”   read   forums but you have to have ability to filter out all airheads.

It is good to Read staff about andreas antonopoulos   see  Kncminer from Stockholm
Built up your opinion.
 Register to “Local Bitcoins”  and after you have set up empty valet in local bitcoin .
Try to buy some for cash (don’t worry you are safe if you use “escrow”) protection of local Bitcoins.  The crowd following this new industry is generally intelligent since they respect personal freedom.  Nobody will try to trick you since you have right to rate there’s credit (at yours LocalBitcoin account) after transaction. Therefore pick someone with at least 5 trades and spotless history. I typically do trades in coffee shop and have time to ask a questions and discus opinions.
Once you fell you master concept you move on . I recommend to learn how to store you coins off the computer good is to  start with paper valet.    Don’t move to fast. The only security is your judgment. It is beautiful feeling to be free, but it comes with a lot of need for common judgment.

A
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: