Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to develop own coin?  (Read 794 times)
rogbot (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:48:34 PM

hey

I want to develop my own coin.

How to do this?
What to need for this ?
How long does it take?
which is the most simpelst way?

I want:

a limeted number of coins

block time very quick

no miner

blockchain

wallet

rogbot (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:02:00 PM

I thnik i want something like the coin "Ripple". A non-mineable coin!!

please help me Wink

thanks!
thimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

thimo the dev

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:05:49 PM

If you don't know how to code than don't even try to make a new coin please. It would be a waste of time, for both.

i can rent this1
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:41:21 PM

Here's the best and currently proven system:

1: Get muddafudda or Shakezulu or Hazard to clone you one, cost ranges from $100 to your soul. If you want guaranteed Cryptsy listing, get Mullick or defaced to make it.

2: ANN thread it and use words like 'innovative,' 'to the moon,' and 'ARISE.' For good measure throw in some vaguities about 'services' coming in the future--bonus if you promise your own exchange.

3: Make two or three dozen sock puppet accounts OR get r3wt or Robert Pffefer to do it for you, and post the link to your coin EVERYWHERE, ignoring any obvious scam accusations. Remember this is going to make you rich, you wont need to keep your dayjob, so sell it.

4: Get a strawman 'enemy,' to slander you and your efforts--BitcoinEXpress and Spoetnik are both good for this, one makes coherent posts and one rambles like a meth addict, your choice as to what style works better.

5: By now, a week has passed and a few small exchanges may have listed your coin. Cryptsy wont br far behind, just get on Skype and join the BackRoom, give BitJohn some of your premine (you did premine, right) and wait. Cryptsy likes to randomly list coins in the middle of the day or night with out warning, you know--whenever the big holders are online, so be sure to coordinate that with them on Skype.

6: Dont dump just yet, rather use your sockpuppets to 'buy' your coin at any cost to get some traffic, this is also the time for your step 4 guys to reeealy ratchet up the scamcoin accusations against you and your coin, calling for you to show your holdings or face the demise of your work. Again, bonus if you can get the bluster of early BTC bagholders to say they are going to 'destroy' your coin--of course you know this isnt true but let them just say something like, 'We are getting some hash power together," this works well to drive the price down so you (and they) can buy cheap.

7: The farce in step 6 wont last, so in about a week, announce that you have reached an 'agreement' with the 'enemies' and for good measure bring on another sockpuppet to start a 'foundation.' This should turn the down trend around slightly, keep buying until others are--here is where Cryptsy bringing back the chat box comed in to play--as the 'threat' subsides, use the chat box to announce services, foundation, and 'plans' in an effort to stir up some organic buying. Bonus here if you can keep Spoetnik and/or iGotSpots talking shit, just pay the with some premine. Spots may even let you say your coin will be used in his vapourware payment service!

8: DUMP! Sell that premine and be sure to send some satoshis to your cabal, especially kick back the 'enemies' but dont ever divulge they were on your payroll the whole time.

9: Here is where you have three options. One, leave it for dead and walk away, some other will come along and take it over--bonus if its the 'foundation.' Two: feign health problems and 'turn it over' to the foundation. Three: ride it out, join your local chamber of commerce, hire a bunch of camwhores on fiver, hang on for dear life...hmm this may have worked better in step 5 or 6, heck, just ask the BackRoom for advice.

10: Make a new sockpuppet and do it all over again.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:58:07 PM

Probably not a good idea for someone that doesn't know anything about coding to have a coin.

I understand that you want to make a quick buck, but keeping everything running, updating, innovating, is very very difficult if you can't code.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:30:53 PM

If you don't know how to code than don't even try to make a new coin please. It would be a waste of time, for both.

+1
rogbot (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:40:45 PM

i dont want come to cryptsy or something like that. i just want to do it for my own!
i dont want to make money. i just want to know how exactly  works bitcoin or altcoin. homestudy  Wink
the goal i want is just knowledge
 thanks
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:45:25 PM

If you want us to develop a coin for you we can:

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
contact@raxe.io

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:29:11 PM

Take up raxe.io on their offer if you want one creating; they're genuine and know what they're doing.

If you really want to do it yourself, look up a cloning guide by shakezula. The doecoin take on it is pretty good.

But if you are thinking of creating one and you seriously can't find a resource to start with on Google, then please give up the idea right now.

johnmatrix

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:34:18 PM

Just take the source of litecoin, change the name, the block time and tell you have a brand new coin, some people dont even bothers of changing the litecoin icon to other thing
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:00:42 PM

i dont want come to cryptsy or something like that. i just want to do it for my own!
i dont want to make money. i just want to know how exactly  works bitcoin or altcoin. homestudy  Wink
the goal i want is just knowledge
 thanks
start by learning c++
rogbot (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:07:42 PM

Take up raxe.io on their offer if you want one creating; they're genuine and know what they're doing.

If you really want to do it yourself, look up a cloning guide by shakezula. The doecoin take on it is pretty good.

But if you are thinking of creating one and you seriously can't find a resource to start with on Google, then please give up the idea right now.

"cloning guide by shakezul" Where can i find that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: